Hello

1235»

Comments

• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    People actually do that? I only bought it up because I'd never encountered a speed skater in the wild, and had a bizarre image of someone out on their own,

Haha yeah, it's 4 a.m on a windy Sunday morning in downtown Chicago. There’s a light drizzle of rain which forms a thin film of reflection across the grey tarmac. As the rest of the city sleeps, the lone speed skater rises.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    I was thinking more remote, like the isle of Skye :lol:
  • felix.london
    felix.london Posts: 4,067
    People actually do that? I only bought it up because I'd never encountered a speed skater in the wild, and had a bizarre image of someone out on their own,

Haha yeah, it's 4 a.m on a windy Sunday morning in downtown Chicago. There’s a light drizzle of rain which forms a thin film of reflection across the grey tarmac. As the rest of the city sleeps, the lone speed skater rises.

Whoosh.jpg
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    That eposode of Malcolm is very good. In fact I loved Malcolm in the middle.

Speed skating does not need to be round a track, I'd think it was born as a Nordic passtime in the winter.
    It was a bloody great series. Shame that they had to cancel it when the father developed a meth problem.