RVV- SPOILERS

Comments

• Why is watching this making me want a massive bowl of moule frites?
  • Quote Harmon: "Stannard and Thomas might be riding for Boasson-Hagan."

Hummm... Is it just me, or does anyone else think that's arse-about-face on current form?
  • Quote Harmon: "Stannard and Thomas might be riding for Boasson-Hagan."

Hummm... Is it just me, or does anyone else think that's arse-about-face on current form?

This
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Frenchfighter clearly tweeting Harmon there
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,707
    Anyone worked out what europcar are doing? ? Brit commentators not helping me out.
  • Hushovd has no cross skillz

@gietvangent
  • Hushovd has no cross skillz

@gietvangent
  • majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    Can someone explain to me why Europcar are doing so much work?

EDIT: Beaten to it.
  • Graeme_S wrote:
    I wonder what David Harmon's favourite race of the year is? If only he'd tell us!

I was watching the 2010 race on You Tube yesterday and he was exactly the same at the start of that :D
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    Anyone worked out what europcar are doing? ? Brit commentators not helping me out.

Shelling as many of the favourites teammates so Tommy has a chance of a break?

Beats me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    On another thread it mentions about a Europecars guy's handlebars. Is it brakes or gear levers or both (tops of the bars). Sorry if this has been answered already. :)
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • Can someone explain to me why Europcar are doing so much work?

Trying to keep the break close so Voeckler can launch a suicide dig on the Koppenberg? That way he can sack it and still be home for tea?

@gietvangent
  • Jerry

Just brakes.

@gietvangent
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Frenchfighter clearly tweeting Harmon there

You just unmasked Kendo Nagasaki???
    Horrific scenes as Katusha pull some circus stunts on a seatpost. At speed.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Can someone explain to me why Europcar are doing so much work?

Trying to keep the break close so Voeckler can launch a suicide dig on the Koppenberg? That way he can sack it and still be home for tea?

Europcar are securing a financial infusion from Saxo, an equipment contract from Cannondale, and lifetime subscriptions to Sky Travel Channel.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Fighting for position aren't they.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    The F**k you doing Andre!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Griepel!

I already like this race.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    ddraver wrote:
    Guessing no-one's found a good sporza stream?

Channel 1002 for me! :p

(with Harmon and Kelly on ES online)

It's 41 on our cable. Sorry totally off topic.

Greipel on the attack.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • EKIMIKE
    edited March 2013
    Greipel getting in the break so Lotto don't have to pull? Paying back Roelandts maybe. It makes total sense.
  • thomthom

Beats me.

Yeh, but isn't that exactly what Fabian wants, but can't, due to his pathethic team?

Strange tactics - but good for the race.
  • zammmmo
    zammmmo Posts: 315
    Is there an HD feed anywhere?

*realises he may be pushing his luck*
  • EKIMIKE
    ThomThom wrote:

Beats me.

Yeh, but isn't that exactly what Fabian wants, but can't, due to his pathethic team?

To repeat, they are guaranteeing position for their leaders before the hills. Nothing strange about it. Standard Flanders tactics.
  • Greipel has been marked to holy heaven there.

Literally, every time a QS or Europcar comes through soft pedalling they're shouting 'marked! '

@gietvangent
  • ddraver
    My 16yr old Twitter Sister is livid about Harmon and Kelly....particularly about their dissing of Matti Breschel...
    - @ddraver
  • thomthom
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    ThomThom wrote:

Beats me.

To repeat, they are guaranteeing position for their leaders before the hills. Nothing strange about it. Standard Flanders tactics.

No, that had little to do with positioning.
  • majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    Downside of watching a crappy lo-res feed is you can't actually tell when they're on cobbles...
  • jerry3571
    Greipel hits the front too early like the 2nd stage of de Panne. Becoming a bad habit maybe!! ;D
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

-Jacques Anquetil
  • ddraver
    Presume Greipel is banking some chips for the later races here...
    - @ddraver
  • jerry3571
    ThomThom wrote:

Beats me.

Have you got a direct line to Klier's earpeice??

-Jacques Anquetil