Chicken sings

Comments

• LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Rolf has been keeping his head down.... Think he may well pop up soon.

"Hello, sports"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg0ryD7weHhiQFZbWeedLeXW8dbYz6Nk8cwT5a2ikY38ZVqpqAiQ
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Chicken also took: DynEPO
    Contador is the Greatest
  • LangerDan
    Its now 15:35 CET - who's the other rider 'fessing up?
  • frenchfighter
    Anti-Doping Danmark won't comment on any persons or anything Michael Rasmussen has told them.

Lightweights
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Anti-Doping Danmark won't comment on any persons or anything Michael Rasmussen has told them.

Lightweights

Damn them and their following due process.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • frenchfighter
    Anti-Doping Danmark CEO, Lone Hansen, says that Michael Rasmussen told them it's a lot more difficult to dope nowadays than earlier.........

Need to try hard ADD
    Contador is the Greatest
  • LangerDan
    Should it not be "Bantamweights" in the Chicken's case?
  • frenchfighter
    "It's not a nice world in which the cycling riders are living"

"Thanks to Michael Rasmussen we've got a view into a...a dirty world. Not only the riders..."

Who pays these people's salaries?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Anti-Doping Danmark make it clear that Michael Rasmussen came to them to talk. Not the other way around.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Anyone else misreading the thread title as 'Chicken Wings'?

No?

Just me then?

Hmmm!

Chicken Wings.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • frenchfighter
    Anti-Doping Danmark: "The athletes are not doping on their own. There's a big system behind it. That is what we want to expose"

tumblr_mebq9miHe51rvxk04o1_500.gif
    Contador is the Greatest
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674

No?

Just me then?

Hmmm!

Chicken Wings.
    Good to hear that riders are at last making a clean breast of it.

I'll come up with a few more as soon as I've got my thinking capon. Anyway, must fly.
  • frenchfighter
    Anti-Doping Danmark: "After our talks with Michael Rasmussen, we can see that it actually got worse after the Festina case..."
    Contador is the Greatest
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,451
    LangerDan wrote:

"Hello, sports"

He's too busy on the Jimmy Savile thing.

Can you see it yet?
  • LangerDan
    andyp wrote:
    LangerDan wrote:

"Hello, sports"

He's too busy on the Jimmy Savile thing.

Can you see it yet?

Given the theme of the thread, is it a big c0ck?
  • bompington wrote:

No?

Just me then?

Hmmm!

Chicken Wings.
    Good to hear that riders are at last making a clean breast of it.

I'll come up with a few more as soon as I've got my
    thinking capon.
    Anyway, must fly.

:D Deserves a 'LOL'...
  • ddraver wrote:
    It would genuinely be a revelation if he admits to doping as an MTBer...

Why? The number of positives in MTB isn't exactly small, especially those that then crossed to the road. If you're implying that MTB/cross is clean, I think that would a very debatable stance to take.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    ddraver wrote:

Why? The number of positives in MTB isn't exactly small, especially those that then crossed to the road. If you're implying that MTB/cross is clean, I think that would a very debatable stance to take.
    So why did the Chicken cross to the road?
  • Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    His TT in 2007 certainly made me cry fowl

(apologies if the f word has already been used)

Its a good soap opera isnt it? Keeps on promising to let you know who did it and when but just realises a bit of info, keeps you waiting for the next installment.
  • Anti-Doping Danmark: "After our talks with Michael Rasmussen, we can see that it actually got worse after the Festina case..."

I suppose everyone had to get a lot more professional, organised and institutionalised.

Still, it confirms one thing. Contador doped in 2007. There's no way he could have done this clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WRqxW9Jyt8

Still one of the most awesome days in the tour I can remember. But Dirty Bertie is in deep deep shit now I reckon, wot with Puerto trial kicking off. Shame - I was really looking forward to see what he could do in the Tour this year. Now I think there's an evens chance he won't be there.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,643
    bompington wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Because he fancied some red eggs?
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Anti-Doping Danmark: "After our talks with Michael Rasmussen, we can see that it actually got worse after the Festina case..."

I suppose everyone had to get a lot more professional, organised and institutionalised.

Still, it confirms one thing. Contador doped in 2007. There's no way he could have done this clean.

Still one of the most awesome days in the tour I can remember. But Dirty Bertie is in deep deep shoot now I reckon, wot with Puerto trial kicking off. Shame - I was really looking forward to see what he could do in the Tour this year. Now I think there's an evens chance he won't be there.

Agreed, all the chickens coming home to roost. Still there's always the Vuelta - he's never been one to put all his eggs in one basket.
  • frenchfighter

Still one of the most awesome days in the tour I can remember. But Dirty Bertie is in deep deep shoot now I reckon, wot with Puerto trial kicking off. Shame - I was really looking forward to see what he could do in the Tour this year. Now I think there's an evens chance he won't be there.

Don't count your chickens. Contador will race and win all season as he always does.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    edited January 2013
    True, the spanish authorities won't suspend him, they ll just let him race and then clear him so the UCI will have to be a very rare voice of reason and appeal so he gets stripped of everything later...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    bompington wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

To dodge the Whereabouts system.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Anti-Doping Danmark: "After our talks with Michael Rasmussen, we can see that it actually got worse after the Festina case..."

Don't count your chickens. Contador will race and win all season as he always does.

Mmmm. I admire your certainty, but this Shitstorm isn't getting smaller, it's getting bigger. I think there's every chance I could get a place in the Tour this year with the number of Pros that are going to burn before the season starts. And I can barely climb my stairs, let alone an Alpe.

I do love watching Bertie - every race he's in is exciting. But even you've got to admit somewhere there's a fridge with his name on it containing the makings of a nice black pudding. Add some mushrooms, some pomme frites and a tasty bit of steak you might have his dinner...
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    Its a Chicken Soup opera isnt it?

FTFY
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    Wonder if he got grilled by the Danish ADA?
  • bipedal
    bipedal Posts: 466

Don't count your chickens. Contador will race and win all season as he always does (except of course when he's serving a doping ban).

ftfy
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    This is not looking good for Riis. How many pros have been pinged for/admitted to doping on his watch?

- Hamilton
    - Basso
    - Jaskshe
    - Rasmussen
    - Schleck

Others?

This was a team that was able to revitalise riders that had lost their way in the middle of cycling's dirtiest ever period.

And if Bjarne cracks are Jens, Andy, Fabian, Stuey et al sitting comfortably?
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.