Why would Cavendish get upset about being asked about LA?

1235»

Comments

• You're a mouthy little prick for someone with 190 posts. Perhaps try contributing to the community before telling people to get a life? Just a thought :P
    Didn't realise until now this this forum was only for those with a set number of posts, and I therefore don't qualify.
    Can't see what Cav gobbing off at a parasitic journo, for a change (not), is something that has generated so much interest. Cav is Cav.
    But hey, I only have 191 posts atm, so what do I know?
    I'll defer to those with a lot more posts than me, who obviously know better :roll:

Just a thought.
    Can I upgrade???
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    tim wand wrote:
    You ever tried having a rational conversation with a German over the age of 50 about World War 2.

Yes. Why?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    ddraver wrote:
    No, winnng bike races is an essential part of the job

Oh and what other rider team has a 6 page thread on.the front page today?

In a good mood today DD?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Yeah I'm fine - not sure anything I ve said there is too controversial to be honest...

I have a feeling that maybe 1% of Belgians and Dutch people walking into Praxxis or Gamma looking for a new floor have seen the interview, and I have a bigger feeling that 1% of them will be less likely to buy Quickstep today as a result.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Cav has told loads of journos to fuck off over the years. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • Daz555 wrote:
    Cav has told loads of journos to fark off over the years. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Post of the Day :)