F Schleck tests positive for diuretic

191011121315»

Comments

• slimreaper
    slimreaper Posts: 738
    dennisn wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

All cut and dried??? They cheated, tested positive, got banned, so I stopped supporting them as riders.

Just how did you "support them as riders"? Send them money? What did this "support" entail? Did you drop them a line telling them you weren't supporting them anymore? Do you think they noticed your stopping support for them? What was their responce? :?
    Dennis is back to his old self then! Pick a word in a post and try to infer all sorts, and scrutinise it to the nth degree. Give the guy a break. He has not said he worships them and cant go on now that they are dodgy.
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    dennisn wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

All cut and dried??? They cheated, tested positive, got banned, so I stopped supporting them as riders.

Just how did you "support them as riders"? Send them money? What did this "support" entail? Did you drop them a line telling them you weren't supporting them anymore? Do you think they noticed your stopping support for them? What was their responce? :?

Sigh.........Dennis, I don't care, no one cares, get a life mate. :roll:
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    mike6 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

Sigh.........Dennis, I don't care, no one cares, get a life mate. :roll:

So, I take it that you supported them, so to speak, by not doing much of anything. Then when you found out they were cheats you stopped supporting them by doing less than nothing? My questions contained a ton of sarcasm but it seems to have gone over your head. :wink:
  • rich_pcp
    rich_pcp Posts: 113
    I rarely post here but I lurk a lot. Can someone, other than him preferably, tell me why dennisn is still allowed to derail so many threads with the same troll-like drivel?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    rich pcp wrote:
    I rarely post here but I lurk a lot. Can someone, other than him preferably, tell me why dennisn is still allowed to derail so many threads with the same troll-like drivel?

No one knows. Basically there is no forum rule that says youre not allowed to be a total d1ck...see?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    Dennis is right though ... Which only ever results in Nitwitoftheday shouting 'troll' ...
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    rich pcp wrote:

Just how long do you think a thread like this can last if all the people on it are in complete agreement and no one says "Hey, wait a minute, I disagree"? And, why can't someone ask the questions no one wants to answer or talk about? I find it very enlightening to see what it is people are afraid to talk about or admit.

FWIW I almost always feel the need to chime in and question things when the haters start to rev things up a bit. It is a forum after all.
  • rich_pcp
    rich_pcp Posts: 113
    (Hmmm, if I respond as if he's normal I'm being sucked into his web of bollix.) Hang on Dennis, I need to seek advice. I'll get right back to you.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    tumblr_mqhj5ye1v71qacyk6o1_r1_1280.jpg

d5e06891f91ab4c343c3af1a4f852fb8e05063f3.jpg

61523931675745eca835b72c2f74bce6e03c2162.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    tumblr_mqhj5ye1v71qacyk6o1_r1_1280.jpg

d5e06891f91ab4c343c3af1a4f852fb8e05063f3.jpg

61523931675745eca835b72c2f74bce6e03c2162.jpg

Not clever on so many levels. (The jerseys, not your post, FF.)
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    I must admit, the way Shreck senior was busted was fascinating to me as I have suspicions that Bruyneel had a word with the Team Doc to drop Shreck senior in the poop which is where Frank may have thought he'd been poisoned. This was all in the midst of Frank and little bro' trying to form a new Team by pilfering Radioshack's Team like the Schrecks did with Riis. The positive test sunk the new German Team and Radioshack sailed on.

I love cycling as it's straight out of this guy's (below) handbook.
    machiavelli_ends_justifies_the_means.jpg
    I like Dennism. If you read Paul Kimmage's Book, Willy Voet, Tyler Hamilton and others then you get an idea on how the world works on two wheels.
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil