50 Shades of Grey

1235»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited July 2012
    But I am stunned that everyone has chosen to ignore MsManc's revelation....

I don't think its a revelation to be honest. Most girls I've met are happy for red chute action. And I'm not squeamish but if you're guaranteed blozza then surely you go heads?

When it's "that special time of the month" it normally means my GF gives me access to the back door. :D

Oh, and I am more than happy to be on the receiving end of a bit of BumFinger from Miss TheBuilder or if I've been an especially good boy, a bit of kissing in that area.

:shock:
    erm, thanks for being honest... anyone else care to share?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Isn't that sort of post what you set these threads up for in the first place. No mock shock when people play along.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • DonDaddyD
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Isn't that sort of post what you set these threads up for in the first place. No mock shock when people play along.
    It takes a lot more to shock me to be honest. Bumlove isn't something I'd do, I just wasn't expecting anyone to be so completely honest. What about you, you into bumplay?

But still, i think you're being unfair. Let's recap:

My orginal post:
    OK so come on own up who has read it? Who has bought it for their missus becuase (i) she nagged and then (ii) when you found out what it was about you bought it in the hope of a 'promise'.

I did! Have I got laid because of the book? No. Have I got laid in the style that the book portrays? No. (She is clearly reading it wrong).

What I get told is that it is interesting, saucy and poorly written. Ms DDD can't believe that so many of her friends would so openly discuss enjoying the book given the content. They are basically closet sex freaks

Fairly innocent. I believe that I cannot be held responsible for what comes next or what others post... I didn't expect it to descend into period play, sex, anal and anal play. Next we'll be discussing full personal services... :wink:
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Next we'll be discussing full personal services... :wink:

if the price is right...im game
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

I love a thread with a happy ending.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    I offer a free bodypaint removal service.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • dhope
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    What about you
    I think it's mildly entertaining reading the threads. That's about where my interest ends :roll:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

I love a thread with a happy ending.

:lol: This my friends should have been the final word.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • DonDaddyD
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    What about you
    I think it's mildly entertaining reading the threads. That's about where my interest ends :roll:
    Boring! When next I see you I'm going to smack your bum repeatedly with my top peak pump all the way up Balham hill!

Naughty Boy!!!
    Food Chain number = 4

• dhope
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    What about you
    Boring! When next I see you I'm going to smack your bum repeatedly with my top peak pump all the way up Balham hill!

Naughty Boy!!!
    You can't keep up with me on Balham Hill :wink:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    this forum is so homo-erotic. :P
  • DonDaddyD
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    What about you

Naughty Boy!!!
    Now you're talking dirty... next you'll be changing down from the big ring as an act of defiance... letting your chain go rusty and using knobbly tyres... I will have to show you who is the boss.
    Food Chain number = 4

• cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    What about you

Naughty Boy!!!
    Now you're talking dirty... next you'll be changing down from the big ring as an act of defiance... letting your chain go rusty and using knobbly tyres... I will have to show you who is the boss.

I thought the general premise was that you always come second, DDD?
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • DonDaddyD
    Everyman needs a ride for himself from time to time.
    Food Chain number = 4

• bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    But I am stunned that everyone has chosen to ignore MsManc's revelation....

I don't think its a revelation to be honest. Most girls I've met are happy for red chute action. And I'm not squeamish but if you're guaranteed blozza then surely you go heads?

When it's "that special time of the month" it normally means my GF gives me access to the back door. :D

Oh, and I am more than happy to be on the receiving end of a bit of BumFinger from Miss TheBuilder or if I've been an especially good boy, a bit of kissing in that area.

Can't see a reason not to be honest about stuff*

*Unless I find out my Mum posts on here. In which case, "Mum, it's all lies"!
  • rml380z
    rml380z Posts: 244

If the books themselves are SFW, how can the parody generator be NSFW?
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    feel free to enjoy the website at work
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I highly recommend followng 50 shades of sh!t (with an i) on twitter.