50 Shades of Grey

Comments

• mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    msmancunia wrote:
    DDD - has it ever occured to you that most people do have sex when the girl is on her period (there you go, even whispered it for you), and that you might be the odd one for turning your nose up?

again another mate of mine would like to go down on his mrs when she was err leaking

there are some things in this world that are naughty but nice, this is not one of them

its so wrong its on another level
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited July 2012
    msmancunia wrote:
    DDD - has it ever occured to you that most people do have sex when the girl is on her period (there you go, even whispered it for you), and that you might be the odd one for turning your nose up?

Hey no need to be offended, it's cool if you like and enjoy that sort of thing. I'm not one to judge... you're northern so it can be excused...

Puke.gif
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:

again another mate of mine would like to go down on his mrs when she was err leaking

there are some things in this world that are naughty but nice, this is not one of them

You have quite strange friends, Mudcow. Not so much that they enjoy a quick pokey bum wank, or supping blood from a hairy goblet, more that they tell you about it.
  • DonDaddyD
    mudcow007 wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:

You have quite strange friends, Mudcow. Not so much that they enjoy a quick pokey bum wank, or supping blood from a hairy goblet, more that they tell you about it.

See, I am a tell people about it/discuss type of guy. The whole finger in the south-eye doesn't really bother me. There are a ton of nerve endings around that hole so yeah, it would feel nice, I'm told....

Playing Nosferatu just is not my cup of tea though. Hell, when growing up as a teenager, going down on a girl was socially frowned upon 'bow-cat' they used to call it.

I did it in secret...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,340
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    See, I am a tell people about it/discuss type of guy.

You don't say. ;)
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • DonDaddyD
    rjsterry wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    See, I am a tell people about it/discuss type of guy.

You don't say. ;)
    So, butt plug, reds or both?

:lol:
    Food Chain number = 4

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    The whole finger in the south-eye doesn't really bother me. There are a ton of nerve endings around that hole so yeah, it would feel nice, I'm told....

if you think for one second I'm going to believe you've not engaged in any kind of backdoor congress then you are living on a different planet!
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    The whole finger in the south-eye doesn't really bother me. There are a ton of nerve endings around that hole so yeah, it would feel nice, I'm told....

if you think for one second I'm going to believe you've not engaged in any kind of backdoor congress then you are living on a different planet!

My thoughts exactly. He is from Croydon after all...
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861

My thoughts exactly. He is from Croydon after all...

isnt croydon where the bum hole was invented?
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661

Didn't know you thought about DDD in that way.
  • clarkey cat
    not just DDD - anyone.

come on guys, we all went to boarding school here. It's a rite of passage - especially to get in to the 1st XV.

isn't it?
  • But I never made the first team,
    I just made the first team laugh
    And she never came to the phone
    She was always in the bath
    In the end, it took me a dictionary
    To find out the meaning of unrequited
    While she was giving herself for free
    At a party to which I was never invited

Just thought I share one of my favourite lyrics.

As you were....
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • DonDaddyD

I must be on Mars then. Not my cup of tea. It's like that alley you never walk down because its dark, scary and you just don't know what might jump out and bite you...

You have though, yeah?
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    I must be on Mars then.

You rude thing!
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • twist83
    twist83 Posts: 761
    I go away to a meeting for 30 mins and we are all into fingering bum holes and drinking period blood. Shame on you perverts ;)

I am new here and do not understand DDD. He frightens me every so slightly. Not meaning to sound rude but is he mildly retarded or just a sex pest?
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    twist83 wrote:
    I go away to a meeting for 30 mins and we are all into fingering bum holes and drinking period blood. Shame on you perverts ;)

I am new here and do not understand DDD. He frightens me every so slightly. Not meaning to sound rude but is he mildly retarded or just a sex pest?

Best post ever! :lol::lol::lol:
  • clarkey cat
    As a lady of fragile disposition, I find this thread offensive and intimidating. Please can Commuting Chat be shut down - or at least a sub-forum called 'The Dark Alley' be created where DDD and his other alpha-males can discuss such obscene matters.
  • twist83
    twist83 wrote:

Valid question. What does he look like? Should I ever need to avoid him you see as I do not want to be 'bum fingered' while forced to drink the blood of a ladies 'special time'.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Kung Fu Panda.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,316
    twist83 wrote:

You assume they are mutually exclusive.

You should have been here back in the day.....this is DDDmild - the new family version
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD
    twist83 wrote:

I concur!

I'm just a little wierd. But I am stunned that everyone has chosen to ignore MsManc's revelation....
    Food Chain number = 4

• twist83
    haha the PG rated version.

That is OK I am only pulling your leg. We are all a little weird to be having these conversations in the first place.

Prostate milking for everyone!
  • clarkey cat
    But I am stunned that everyone has chosen to ignore MsManc's revelation....

I don't think its a revelation to be honest. Most girls I've met are happy for red chute action. And I'm not squeamish but if you're guaranteed blozza then surely you go heads?
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415

I don't think its a revelation to be honest. Most girls I've met are happy for red chute action. And I'm not squeamish but if you're guaranteed blozza then surely you go heads?

I'm not entirely sure what you just said. Do you come with subtitles?
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • el_presidente
    el_presidente Posts: 1,963
    msmancunia wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what you just said. Do you come with subtitles?

I suspect he comes with pretty much anything
    <a>road</a>
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Should someone let CakeStop know that their forum has moved to this thread? :D
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • DonDaddyD

That is just immensely funny!
    tumblr_lw6gcoQYml1qahurfo1_500.png
    Food Chain number = 4

• twist83
    haha Giggidy Giggidy ALLLRIGHT!!!
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537

When it's "that special time of the month" it normally means my GF gives me access to the back door. :D

Oh, and I am more than happy to be on the receiving end of a bit of BumFinger from Miss TheBuilder or if I've been an especially good boy, a bit of kissing in that area.
  • clarkey cat
    be sure to wash off your chamois cream