Bottom Bracket captions.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

The French started to take the traditional 'stopping off en route to greet one's family' a little too far.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,095

niceHelmet.jpg

Oh its you darling, Dr Connor here came to my rescue after a bee flew up my tw4t. We tried to get it out with Honey and a stick but that did'nt work so he decided he would drown the b4st4rd.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    or

Jack, this is terrible, you never told me that you batted for the other side

or

Sorry to interrupt you, but can I use your fancy bathtub to wash my fancy bike in?
  • gasman_dave
    gasman_dave Posts: 129
    anyway, here you go - winner on Monday, no make it tuesday.

niceHelmet.jpg

So that's how you make my extra-special protein shake, you cow!
  • Aggieboy
    edited June 2012
    niceHelmet.jpg

On arrival Cadel realised he'd misunderstood the invitation to a group ride.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    niceHelmet.jpg

She really should have listened to her friend Jane's advice more carefully, that to keep your husband keen, you must be a 'maid in the parlour, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom."
  • gasman_dave
    gasman_dave Posts: 129
    niceHelmet.jpg

Nobody suspected Ezyrider was a female, but the name did seem apt.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Ooo look, a coffee machine. Do you use fresh ground or pods?
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    RonB wrote:
    Ooo look, a coffee machine. Do you use fresh ground or pods?

:lol::lol::lol:
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • Aggieboy
    niceHelmet.jpg

Rick's 'olive branch' visit to Frank's house found Frank having hip exercises.
  • Aggieboy
    niceHelmet.jpg

Willhub called around to find Bhima up the 'Cat and Fiddle' with his banana covered in yoghurt.
  • pinno
    Whats the name in the brown envelope cleat, c'mon give us a clue and how did you decide ? It was'nt easy for me the last time, used all 4 of my brain cells and still did'nt get it right. Eccles cake in the post :wink::wink:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Well this was a toghie to decide so many great ones that stayed with me...

'we tried to get it out with honey and a stick'

'willhubs cat and fiddle'

"dave…DAVE"

but simply because it captures single minded approach bikelists have the winner is..... Frank the Tank.

niceHelmet.jpg

"Fcukin' 'ell I suppose this means I've got to sort me own post ride meal out."

Well played
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    Well this was a toghie to decide so many great ones that stayed with me...

'we tried to get it out with honey and a stick'

'willhubs cat and fiddle'

"dave…DAVE"

but simply because it captures single minded approach bikelists have the winner is..... Frank the Tank.

niceHelmet.jpg

"Fcukin' 'ell I suppose this means I've got to sort me own post ride meal out."

Well played

Obviously mine were better, but I 'spose you're feeling sorry for him at the mo'
  • cornerblock
    C'mon now Aggie, three cheers for Frank, hip-hip.......
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I've just had this message from Frank:

'I've won the caption comp and due to being a computing numpty I don't know how to select and post images.

Please help me your randomness.'

He could be a while yet :D
  • cornerblock
    So long as he's not searching for a picture of Ezy's decals.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

Well thanks for the accolade cleat, first thing I've ever won in me life. :lol:

His "Randomness" has been round and shown me how to post a piccy. :lol: I'll be judging on Friday.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

His "Randomness" has been round and shown me how to post a piccy. :lol: I'll be judging on Friday.
    Rick Chasey, supersonic and nicklouse's new moderation techniques are very "hands on"
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

I dont' care if it's his birthday, I still think giving him the bumps before we arrest him is taking community policing too far.
  • Aggieboy
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

The non payment of maintenance finally caught up with Prince Harry's Dad.
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

I know budgets have to be cut, but I've still got a nasty feeling that one benefit cheat between four of us is not going to be as effective at stopping bricks as the old perspex shields.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

The day finally arrived when temptation got too much for Yossie and he thought 'sod the restraining order, I LOVE VICKY!!'
  • pinno
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

"You can't shag a goat in public son, expect a fine and a charge of sodomy"

"but I wasn't shagging any goats"

"Yes, but you were Acting the goat".
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    edited June 2012
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

When Rick moderates you, you stay moderated.
  • cornerblock
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

Fookin' 'ell Sarge this Hucknall's rough, they've stolen our van now!
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

Is it cause I'm black? And blind?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

Mick Hucknall finally arrested for crimes against ears. :D
  • Cleat Eastwood
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

POlice arrest willhub after he reveals Heston Blumenthals secret Marmite and custard recipe.
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    imagesCAQ4KAU7.jpg

Under new riot laws Police only have to arrest the top half of offenders. They have 24 hours to return to the scene of the crime to try and locate the offender's legs