Ok, here we go, do your best fellas

Competitors-take-part-in--001.jpg

Boris and Ken go mano a mano in the final round of the Mayorial Elections
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    Competitors-take-part-in--001.jpg[/quote]
    "curses" thought Boris, "I'm being dragged off line by this sodding briefcase, when that 'oity toity' architect has his ruddy carbon fibre one" "Balderdash"
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    random man wrote:

On guard!! The commuters prove that you don't have to take your clothes off to have a good time, with high jinks and tomfoolery aplenty at their annual Summer Gathering.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    random man wrote:
    Ok, here we go, do your best fellas

Barclays new method of selecting the CEO wasn't appreciated by everyone.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    And the winner is......................................Cornerblock!! :D:D Well done sir :lol:
  • cornerblock
    Thanks random man. Before I post a new picture, does anybody know where Aggieboy has got to? Have the authorities finally found his cellar? He's been gone a while.

Anyway heressssssssssssssssssss Barack. Best caption revealed on Friday.

barack_2.jpg
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    barack_2.jpg

Obama's mother had always said he should have clean underwear in case he got knocked down by a bus.

The attaching of a vacuum cleaner to the back of his bike ensured that however scared he got by oncoming buses, his underwear would always be clean.
  • cornerblock
    Well this has to be the toughest thing I've ever had to do. Certainly the most difficult decision I've ever had to make since the wife asked me to leave it in.

So without further ado, it gives me immense pleasure to announce the winner of the Bottom Bracket captions competition. Sadly it's creator Aggieboy can not be with us tonight as he's currently helping the police with their enquiries, but I am sure that he would concur with the decision I have come to, the winner is, just by a whisker mind,

IZZA

Well done. Your turn!
  • izza
    Well coming first out of only one entry is (as my wife will confirm) a speciality of mine.

I am truly flattered.

Here's my gift to you all.

caption1.jpg
  • vitesse169
    vitesse169 Posts: 422
    izza wrote:
    Well coming first out of only one entry is (as my wife will confirm) a speciality of mine.

I am truly flattered.

Here's my gift to you all.

caption1.jpg

'No dear, it IS easier if you piss into it from over here rather than me'.....
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    edited August 2012
    izza wrote:

caption1.jpg

That's the last time I offer to sleep in the damp patch!

• caption1.jpg

I don't care if there is a f*cking flood - it's your turn to take the bins out.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    7713108608_f37e73d7e1_o.jpg
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    caption1.jpg

When Aggie struggled to find good photos for his 'Scared Girls in Dirty Barrels' thread, he had to take his own.
  • izza
    Massive apologies - forgot to award prize before holiday.

Back on the case and I go with Cleat Eastwood
  • Ok, lez go

237_450x370.jpg

The moderators on their annual day out await the arrival of Sheriff Chasey . :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    237_450x370.jpg

The entire population of the little known Scottish Isle of Stoneybridge await the Royal visit of King Shortlegs Midget the 2nd from his small island in the south Pacific.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • yay for stoneybridge. Absolutely.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    7932836722_181165f1d6_o.jpg
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill