Paris - Roubaix *spoiler*

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Arenberg not as selective as normal.. How many QS boys in the peleton? Nasty move ahead with tankink ballan and flecha
  • Big move there, Ballan, Flecha, Tankink and Jimmy Caspar attack...
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • clc2005
    clc2005 Posts: 186
    Agree GoldenGraham, the live British Eurosport 1 coverage only just started at 13:23 (13 mins late to schedule) thus missing the eventful Trouée d'Arenberg Section - well miffed as I had to watch it on a poor quality stream.
  • clc2005 wrote:
    Agree GoldenGraham, the live British Eurosport 1 coverage only just started at 13:23 (13 mins late to schedule) thus missing the eventful Trouée d'Arenberg Section - well miffed as I had to watch it on a poor quality stream.

That's bollocks JC
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    clc2005 wrote:

Nothing really happened in the Arenberg though
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    They re liking their slow fade in of the cobbles on the floor today are nt they.....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Blown to pieces now... all the favourites bar Pozzato look to be in one group but its all over the road at the moment.

@gietvangent
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    "No Tom, we don't want to ride now, we want some lunch"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • rick_chasey
    Boonen's feeling good. Happy to rip it up in the crosswind with 60km to go.
  • Brainfar?t from Thor there... reckon he'll get back on

@gietvangent
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Wow. "Why isn't anyone following us?"
  • ddraver
    The shadows wind allergy strikes again!
    - @ddraver
  • rick_chasey
    SH!TTING THE BED
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    QS move looks crazy to me!
    exercise.png
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    LMAO :)

50KM solo. Go Tom! :)
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    dropping your own domestique doesn't seem smart
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Boonen missing Canc? Bit early for a solo.....
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    FF is on the quickstep radio today
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Two QS riders up front? Schoolboy from the other teams...

Terpstra dropped though. By his leader. Is Tom Boonen about to Merckx this?

@gietvangent
  • Pippo out of it

@gietvangent
  • rick_chasey
    ARRRRGH
  • thamacdaddy
    thamacdaddy Posts: 590
    Iam not sure boonen can do this. Sky have four riders (guessing flecha, ebh, hayman/stannard and eisel) and I think this plays into their hands. Remember how they got ebh back in the boonen split at Flanders even though he couldn't keep with them on the final climb Sky with eisel leading the chase groups are very strong at the mo
  • Yorkman
    Yorkman Posts: 290
    If you could bet in running, I'd have my house on Flecha winning this.

Boonen will blow himself out.
  • I think Boonen can do this... there's some definite panic behind and I don't think sky have the riders to stop him getting more time over Mons and Carrefour

@gietvangent
  • ddraver
    Whata ta fucka are you doinga?
    - @ddraver
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Chavanel going to make it back to the group?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Flecha trying - so he doesn't reckon Sky are going to pull him back.
  • ddraver
    Flecha is bored...who was it that had the awesome bet on him?
    - @ddraver
  • Flecha trying - so he doesn't reckon Sky are going to pull him back.

My thoughts exactly

@gietvangent
  • Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay Posts: 1,982
    Boonen fans throwing beer at Flecha