I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,079
    Idea! Has anyone emailed the superb UK graphics & decals maker on ebay to see if he has a picture of the decals in question? We need to cut out the middle man here. I'm new to this thread, actually interested in getting some decals and now very angry at lack of pics. Very angry indeed.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    I've spotted this thread, is Ezy back :?:

viewtopic.php?f=40020&t=12862010
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    My honest and most humblest apology if you have picked this thread up from a link in your mail box and the suspense was not lifted because THERE WAS NO F**KING DECALS because I think there is no friggin bike to stick them on.

NapolenD - Isn't that fraud? Can't you arrest Ezy Rider? Please arrest him - seize the goods in his house in the process of your investigation and get us some pics.

I did wonder how such an innocuous and seemingly dull original posting multiplied into 13 pages - my sincere aoplogies, I thought for a frightening cloneish moment I was surrounded by obsessive mindless geeks. I have definately isolated one obsessive mindless dreamer of a geek though and I won't tell you who it is!!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I may have just got it :!: The OPs thread title says
    I want to ...
    what we need to work out is why he (she?) couldn't even though they wanted to?

First rule of decal club perhaps :?:
  • ShutUpLegs
    Would these be suitable for some cheap carbon wheels bought from China :?:
  • vitesse169
    vitesse169 Posts: 422
    just checked - no such ebay seller exists.... (I read the 1st page and then scooted to here, the last page - so if it's been said already, I'm sorry).
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    vitesse169 wrote:
    just checked - no such ebay seller exists.... (I read the 1st page and then scooted to here, the last page - so if it's been said already, I'm sorry).

Its not the case that they never existed because if you google it... all that comes up are Ebay results (eg seller page, feedback page) which then come up with "the seller ID was not found"

So the existance of these URLs eg http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cycle_for_the_buzz/m.html prove that at some point there was such an account.

This could suggest one of a few things?

- cycle_for_the_buzz = Ezy Rider?
    - The decals were awful? as such Ezy refused to post pictures and cycle_for_the_buzz gets loads of negative feedback and deletes the account?
    - Bikeradar users were trolling cycle_for_the_buzz as well as Ezy?
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992

NapolenD - Isn't that fraud? Can't you arrest Ezy Rider? Please arrest him - seize the goods in his house in the process of your investigation and get us some pics.

I don't think I could make any evidence stick...
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    NapoleonD wrote:

seems like ezy may have had the same issue with his decals :wink:

maybe they didn't stick either
  • vitesse169
    Was talking to a mate about this thread this A.M. as I want some decals - he said to use 'vizual impact' in Bristol; they are well priced and quick. Also used by local bike emporia for some time. I'll have a go and report back....
  • biscuit959
    biscuit959 Posts: 111
    vitesse169 wrote:
    I'll have a go and report back....
    Do I sense another 14 pages coming on lol
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    NapoleonD wrote:

seems like ezy may have had the same issue with his decals :wink:

maybe they didn't stick either

Thanks for explaining the joke... ;)
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • ShutUpLegs
    vitesse169 wrote:
    Was talking to a mate about this thread this A.M. as I want some decals - he said to use 'vizual impact' in Bristol; they are well priced and quick. Also used by local bike emporia for some time. I'll have a go and report back....

Anything or are you Ezy :?:
  • vitesse169
    ShutUpLegs wrote:
    vitesse169 wrote:

Anything or are you Ezy :?:

Sorry - forgot all about this... Got the decals done whilst I waited. 'Battaglin' X 2 for the down tube & 'Vicenza' X 2
    for the top tube - all in for £12.50. Have stuck them onto the frame and laquered on top, all good. Now putting the bike back together - looks good as the frame is satin black, the decals are satin silver. The chainset & brakeset are all black also. will try for a pic when all done...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    vitesse169 wrote:
    Sorry - forgot all about this... Got the decals done whilst I waited. 'Battaglin' X 2 for the down tube & 'Vicenza' X 2
    for the top tube - all in for £12.50. Have stuck them onto the frame and laquered on top, all good. Now putting the bike back together - looks good as the frame is satin black, the decals are satin silver. The chainset & brakeset are all black also. will try for a pic when all done...

Well that's hardly in the spirit of the thread is it? Actually buying the transfers, sticking the transfers on and then lacquering the frame. Whatever you do, do not post a pic. That really wouldn't be right. :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    No pics, or it did happen !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • vitesse169
    It did happen, honest.... I just have no idea how to do this photo/digital/paste/copy thingy...I'll get m'daughter to show me how/do it for me... please wait.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    vitesse169 wrote:
    It did happen, honest.... I just have no idea how to do this photo/digital/paste/copy thingy...I'll get m'daughter to show me how/do it for me... please wait.
    Pic of her required too (if over 18) :lol:
  • pinno
    vitesse169 wrote:

Much easier to import the pics from Flickr or a similar web site than that copy/paste thing. Easy to sign up and download pics to.

We're waiting...

Do you think we will actually get some pics of decals on this thread ?!?! Would be odd somehow.
  • snoopsmydogg
    oh why are we waiting? *breaks into song*

Piccies :D
  • pinno
    Piccies :D

Far more importantly - is the daughter over 18?

If she is, can we get pics of the daughter naked on the bike with the aforementioned decals on ? :D

Bunch of pervs we are. I am a Dad to 2 girls. Wots been asked here has led to a personal conundrum: When they grow up can they be Lesbians or option 2: Do I buy a shotgun ?

Keep singin Snoopy, there is a dead hush
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    I always favoured the interviewing prospective boyfriends(for the daughter obv.) whilst holding a pick axe handle.

no smiley face there.
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • pinno
    mattshrops wrote:
    I always favoured the interviewing prospective boyfriends(for the daughter obv.) whilst holding a pick axe handle.

no smiley face there.

Do I risk being the overbearing ogre and they end up keep massive secrets from me if I take that route or do I let them shag in my house taking the laissez faire attitude and then spout the line "At least I know where they are when its like this" to all the gossiping dissenters?

Don't worry folks - this is just distraction whilst we wait... and we're waiting...

• mattshrops
    mattshrops wrote:

no smiley face there.

Do I risk being the overbearing ogre and they end up keep massive secrets from me if I take that route or do I let them shag in my house taking the laissez faire attitude and then spout the line "At least I know where they are when its like this" to all the gossiping dissenters?

Don't worry folks - this is just distraction whilst we wait... and we're waiting...

Not sure about that but i figured if the lads knew i'd smash thro a brick wall then rip out their heart and eat it- it might just affect how keen they were to whip out the fun sized mars bar.
  • snoopsmydogg
    mattshrops wrote:
    mattshrops wrote:

no smiley face there.

Not sure about that but i figured if the lads knew i'd smash thro a brick wall then rip out their heart and eat it- it might just affect how keen they were to whip out the fun sized mars bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmLNEkFcdrU
  • mattshrops
    :lol::lol::lol: 8)
  • vitesse169
    Kelly (21yrs) is about to go to hospital for a bit of an op, but has agreed to pose with the frame (& decals) on her return to health - soon after 2/9/12.
    I sold the idea to her as a minor modeling job, and she jumped at the chance.... however, after I gave her the detail of said job, she muttered something about MAMIL/Pervs/where did I want her to stand....!
    Sooooo, they will be forthcoming but in a week or so.... Honest.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I've got two nieces, 18 & 21 which I inherited when I got married last year. Does that present any conundrums ?
    The 21yr old thinks I'm a perve (I think she's joking :? ) but calls me 'Uncky Matty' anyway :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    MattC59 wrote:
    I've got two nieces, 18 & 21 which I inherited when I got married last year. Does that present any conundrums ?
    The 21yr old thinks I'm a perve (I think she's joking :? ) but calls me 'Uncky Matty' anyway :lol:

So you asked them for a threesome I presume ?