I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• gasman_dave
    gasman_dave Posts: 129
    Is Speedking reincarnated as Ezy?

Have the mods seen the decals and banned them? What if it is a "girls on new decals" thread?

Does Ezy commute?

Dave
  • Does Ezy commute?

I expect he commutes to thebigbee's house in that back of speedking's car (not on his bike of course as one would not want to soil one's decals would one!) to plan their posts.
  • Frank pole
    Frank pole Posts: 112
    This thread is brilliant - over 9 pages of nothing! This could run and run! lol
  • Im glad i read the entire thread, buidling up the anticipation of seeing these superb graphics & decals and after 9 pages not getting what was initially promised.

Now i can spend the summer cycling and not bothering to watch the Euro Champs and Olympics. Then when i need my disappointment levels topping up from failure, i can quickly re read this thread.

If only the red top papers and news channels would run this as a story and flog it to death with 24hr media.
  • User statistics
    Last visited: Thu Mar 1, 2012 10:35 pm

I dont think we'll be getting our answer soon.

What happens if we all 'Add Foe' on the user page?
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    User statistics
    Last visited: Thu Mar 1, 2012 10:35 pm

I dont think we'll be getting our answer soon.

What happens if we all 'Add Foe' on the user page?
    His mate ' arry comes round to sort us all out.
  • wardieboy
    wardieboy Posts: 230
    FFS POST THE PICS! I CAN'T GET IT UP ANYMORE!!! :cry:
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    I'd like to apologise to Ezy for slagging him/his bike/his first bike fitter off on page one. It was a simple over reaction to a then current thread on which he claimed he would be too ashamed to turn up to the local clubrun on a triple equipped bike. I thought it a bit rich coming from the owner of a strange 'relaxed' racing hybrid.

Anyway, for any part I may have played in this whole pitiful debacle I am sorry. One thing was clear from all Ezy's posts and that was that he rather enjoyed it here. He was nothing if not enthusiastic and now he's been hounded out over some vinyl bike stickers.

Come on Ezy, where's the sense of humour gone?

Get the photo's up and let's all get on with it eh?
  • jim453 wrote:
    Come on Ezy, where's the sense of humour gone?

Good post - I contributed cause I thought it was a laugh as well and only did it cause I thought Ezy had a sense of humour as well.
    jim453 wrote:
    Get the photo's up and let's all get on with it eh?

+1 Ezy come on back and bring the pics with you, just a bit of fun :D I miss your posts
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    neroRC.jpg

Is this it?
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • jim453
    Well, obviously not.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    jim453 wrote:
    Well, obviously not.

cycle_for_the_buzz laughs at that amateurish attempt at stylish decals
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    It's Friday, again :lol:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    ilfullxfull273281300.jpg
  • Boy Lard
    Boy Lard Posts: 445
    Could one of the Mods send Ezy an email and just let him know everyone was just joking? I would really like to see these stickers, oops, sorry decals, I do not wish to be disrespectful to them at this stage.
  • Boy Lard wrote:
    Could one of the Mods send Ezy an email and just let him know everyone was just joking? I would really like to see these stickers, oops, sorry decals, I do not wish to be disrespectful to them at this stage.

+1 the online world is a better place with Ezy in it
  • ShutUpLegs
    Boy Lard wrote:

+1 the online world is a better place with Ezy in it

"
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Yeah come on, never mind the decals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWz2AyDD6Zc
  • joshr96
    joshr96 Posts: 153
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    wow, you are a nasty piece of work arent you jim :roll: , ride on your own exclusively ?, id bet you do exactly that

I never understand why some people can only hate, its sad , pathetic and mystifying all in one sour package :roll:

I made a post about the hate I was getting on RCUK's forum. It seems I havent fully escaped the wrath of the people who spend hours on the forum and minutes on the bike. Don't listen to them.

I mean, people are always gonna be like this. On RCUK's forum I answers a question on how to recover from long rides. I answered with a hot bath and some radox, they called me a troll :roll:

Forget the miserable bunch on here. Stick to your guns, Jims just out to upset people 8)
    Carrera TDF 2011 Limited Edition.
    Crossbow Hybrid
    Boardman AiR 9.8 one day..
  • ShutUpLegs
    I mean, people are always gonna be like this. On RCUK's forum I answers a question on how to recover from long rides. I answered with a hot bath and some radox, they called me a troll :roll:

If you suggested the bath salts from Molton Brown or Rapha they would have greeted you with open arms.
  • jim453
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    wow, you are a nasty piece of work arent you jim :roll: , ride on your own exclusively ?, id bet you do exactly that

I never understand why some people can only hate, its sad , pathetic and mystifying all in one sour package :roll:

I made a post about the hate I was getting on RCUK's forum. It seems I havent fully escaped the wrath of the people who spend hours on the forum and minutes on the bike. Don't listen to them.

Forget the miserable bunch on here. Stick to your guns, Jims just out to upset people 8)

Oh for goodness' sake.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    PICTURES !!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • ShutUpLegs
    MattC59 wrote:
    PICTURES !!!

Your link doesn't work!?
  • garethjohn
    garethjohn Posts: 165
    bump. pics please, just wasted half hour reading this. cant believe there's no pics! :shock:
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    RIP decals.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Come on Ezy, with the amount of time it's taken to apply them, these decals must look fantastic !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59 wrote:
    Come on Ezy, with the amount of time it's taken to apply them, these decals must look fantastic !!

I admire your optimism MattC59 but I don't share it and I fear we must lament the passing of the late great Ezy - he seems to have departed (decals in hand no doubt) to that great forum in the sky - :( The lost decals shall remain forever just a legend formed of dreams and promises never to be seen ... much like the xray specs of teenage years and marvel comics and that hope of an elusive glimps of nudey ladies bits (if only I had known of cake stop in those days!)
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Wake needed to ease us over the passing of Ezy. Where and when?

It's all a bit like the unfinished symphony. Should it be left as it is or should a contemporary coda be added to finish / display the decals by a competent person on here?

'sniff, sniff, dabs his eyes...
    Peter
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    It's ok chaps. We have Josh Harfoot now
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    jim453 wrote:
    Ezy Rider wrote:

Oh for goodness' sake.

No Jim, I don't agree that a hot bath with Radox and a For Goodness Shake is the key to post ride recovery.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”