I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    <Tapswatch>
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    I saw this had been posted on today and got a semi thinking that the pics would be here.

Cue rapid return to flaccid-ness.
  • ShutUpLegs
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    I saw this had been posted on today and got a semi thinking that the pics would be here.

Cue rapid return to flaccid-ness.

There is always ebay to tempt you
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I feel sad.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    thticktickticktock.gif
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    The OP was logged in yesterday, but no post since the last one here.

Ezy - where are those pics dammit?
  • Please stop posting on this thread everytime it moves up I get excited then crushed - also bet Ezy came on to see if this had dropped off the front page and scarpered when it handn't so all the more reason to let it slip into next page obscurity.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Please stop posting on this thread everytime it moves up I get excited then crushed - also bet Ezy came on to see if this had dropped off the front page and scarpered when it handn't so all the more reason to let it slip into next page obscurity.

Ezy's last visit was yesterday!!!!!!!

Last visited:Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 pm
    Total posts:348 | Search user’s posts
    (0.01% of all posts / 1.03 posts per day)
    Most active forum:Road Beginners
    (331 Posts / 95.11% of user’s posts)
    Most active topic:Bike Fit leads to frustrating confusion.
    (23 Posts / 6.61% of user’s posts)
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Eeeee-zy, Eeee-zy, Eeee-zy, Eeee-zy, Eeee-zy !!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Frustrating confusion!
  • Thebigbee
    Thebigbee Posts: 570
    It's like people coming back to sniff a fart. Unfortunately that fart was vaporized a long time ago.

Sniff sniff..hmmm will I get a whiff?

Er no it was gone within minutes of it appearing. But please do keep coming back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTXKkq_Bwhc

Please.
  • ShutUpLegs
    Thebigbee wrote:
    It's like people coming back to sniff a fart. Unfortunately that fart was vaporized a long time ago.

Er no it was gone within minutes of it appearing. But please do keep coming back.

Please.

Oh the irony
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Thebigbee wrote:

Please.

Interesting that you'd google that. It wasn't you in the supermarket was it?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • garethjohn
    garethjohn Posts: 165
    OK ezy. Maybe you shouldn't be taking the light hearted criticism so seriously, it's just banter. I'm pretty sure the majority on this forum didn't intend to make you feel unwanted, I get the impression it's quite the opposite. Look at the size of this thread for god's sake. Please come back :)
  • MattC59
    ShutUpLegs wrote:
    Thebigbee wrote:

Please.

Oh the irony

:lol:
    Is he going to go off on one ?
  • andyhilton
    andyhilton Posts: 156
    Jesus. Could I have the 20 minutes that I took to read this thread back please?

How bad could these decals be?
  • ShutUpLegs
    andyhilton wrote:
    Jesus. Could I have the 20 minutes that I took to read this thread back please?

How bad could these decals be?

That is the million dollar question :!:
  • BruceG
    BruceG Posts: 347
    Will people please stop posting on this thread, everytime I see that there has been activity on it I get all excited, only to be left totally deflated when I realise that there is still no pics of the much heralded stickers,
    :cry:
  • alihisgreat
    BruceG wrote:
    Will people please stop posting on this thread, everytime I see that there has been activity on it I get all excited, only to be left totally deflated when I realise that there is still no pics of the much heralded stickers,
    :cry:

If we stop posting then there is not even a small chance that Ezy will post pics.
  • Shall we post forever then condeming outselves to a life of false hope and crushed dreams unless Ezy shows mercy on our virtual souls and posts the pics?
  • alihisgreat
    Shall we post forever then condeming outselves to a life of false hope and crushed dreams unless Ezy shows mercy on our virtual souls and posts the pics?

Yes.
  • EarlyGo
    EarlyGo Posts: 281
    Okay, here's an idea:

We need someone with cash to burn to buy some decals from Ezy's preferred decal supplier, cycle_for_the_buzz. Then this person can post some pics! Every time someone posts on this I wonder if Ezy has returned. I want my life back.

Any takers to cough up some cash?

Regards,

EarlyGo
  • I've actually just bought some decals from eBay (not cycle_for_the_buzz mind you) so I may consider posting some pics.

Or maybe I should just start an entire new thread as I'm sure mine will be nowhere near as magnificent as ezy's :(
  • MattC59
    I've actually just bought some decals from eBay (not cycle_for_the_buzz mind you) so I may consider posting some pics.

Or maybe I should just start an entire new thread as I'm sure mine will be nowhere near as magnificent as ezy's :(

Pics, or it didn't happen !!
    :lol:
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Ok, this is absurd. How long need this go on? The sympathy I was feeling towards Ezy for my part in this and his subsequent vilification is now almost completely disappeared.

@ medicine. I think he'll probably feel better for it too, can't be any fun hiding behind some new name while everyone still continues to take the pi@@ anyway. If he'd done that in the first place it would be over and done with weeks ago. It's now become a 'thing' and is unlikely to stop any time soon.

Still. Not. Too. Late.
  • I've got some nice Specialized decals on my bike shall I post them?
    YES

It takes the heat off me!!!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I've accepted that Ezy's decals may never happen, I live in hope though.

social-media-bucket-list.png
    YES

It takes the heat off me!!!

Ok I don't have my camera handy and it's a bit dark but I will post them on Friday :?
  • ShutUpLegs
    ooh goody