I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Top 5.

(And no, Pinarello, probably not :D )
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nina.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Yossie wrote:

I really want to see a 'special episode' wherein Nina joins Katy from I can Cook in the kitchen and greases her muffin tin.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Is there a picture if Nina with some decals on her bum ?

They say wishit was here !
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Is there a picture if Nina with some decals on her bum ?

They say wishit was here !

Or one W on one bum cheek and one W on the other, 'cos when she bends over it would be...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yossie
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nina. Loveliness personified. And a neurologist to boot as well. Brains and beauty. What more could you want? Apart from a Ritte with full Red, Lightweights and Nina as a mechanic, with appropriately placed grease "smears".......

Imagine Nina wearing that black/pink Lampre kit. Now you're talking. Anyone good on photoshop? Now that's a challenge for this weekend for anyone whos bored.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,153
    Yossie wrote:
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nina. Loveliness personified. And a neurologist to boot as well. Brains and beauty. What more could you want? Apart from a Ritte with full Red, Lightweights and Nina as a mechanic, with appropriately placed grease "smears".......

Imagine Nina wearing that black/pink Lampre kit. Now you're talking. Anyone good on photoshop? Now that's a challenge for this weekend for anyone whos bored.

Here you go, sorry it's the blue and pink kit but I think it's the only one she owns.

ninalampre_zps956a54a8.jpg
  • Yossie
    Sheeeeeet - Now thats a lot of Nina. That white coat she wears sure hides a multitude of sins ......

Chapeau that man!
  • pinno
    Only joking - no decals and no Nina.

The sorry demise of an epic thread... sniff, sob... sigh... Once upon a time a long long time ago when I was a lad, there was this forum on a website called Bike Radar...
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    Wow that is all!
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Who does Ezy Rider post as now?
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

TrevtheRev
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

Why did you have to do that?!? :evil:

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Ezy Rider's Graphics Thread, Definitley one where the book is better than the film for sure.
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Seriously no pics of the decals???
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Just read all that and no decals, I'm going to have to hunt ezy rider down like a dog and get the twenty minutes of my life back he just took from me like in that pap film with Justin Timberlake!
  • mrbrightside
    mrbrightside Posts: 214
    Just caught this thread, another classic to go with infamous 'raisins' shocker.

Will be tuning tomorrow to follow some the links, bike fit and thebigbee etc. anyone feel free to link me some more!
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    Got me all excited there, I thought I was going to see some graphics.
  • pinno
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    Got me all excited there, I thought I was going to see some graphics.

Another one :roll:
  • Would orange on black decals look ok?

Any advice from the OP welcome.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Yossie
    jordan_217 wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

I really want to see a 'special episode' wherein Nina joins Katy from I can Cook in the kitchen and greases her muffin tin.

You know that Katie has a bun in the oven - literally. Gutted. Nina still rocks though. I love Nina.
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Did we ever get those pics of the decals?
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • pinno
    goonz wrote:
    Did we ever get those pics of the decals?

Ironically, has the pics of the decals turned up, this thread would not have been half as long or half as interesting.

For anyone who clicked on this thinking some pics had turned up - sorry.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    a friend at at&t said they heard from someone at bellsouth that an nsa lawful intercept in their dybhflma tier 1 wire center had come up with a set of pics

they were subsequently passed to gchq, but they're covered by the intelligence sharing agreement, so we'll probably never know
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • sungod wrote:
    a friend at at&t said they heard from someone at bellsouth that an nsa lawful intercept in their dybhflma tier 1 wire center had come up with a set of pics

they were subsequently passed to gchq, but they're covered by the intelligence sharing agreement, so we'll probably never know

Apparently, when he saw them, Putin thought they weren't worth the diplomatic shittsturm he provoked with Obama by doing the deal Snowdon set to show him them.
  • Yossie
    Is it just me or does every thread include snippets about Nina from Nina and the Neurons and/or Katie from Katie can cook? (see about 4 posts above).

If either of them ever Google themselves they're going to end up on here and kick our heads in. Well, your heads, because I'll charm Nina and whisk her off to a life of luxury and comfort and double espresso.

\hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nina - I love Nina. SHE IS MINE.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Nina decal

i_love_nina_i_love_you_nina_heart_bumper_sticker-r4a8a0e461d2b469ba96350a628796539_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg
  • Yossie
    RDW wrote:
    Nina decal

i_love_nina_i_love_you_nina_heart_bumper_sticker-r4a8a0e461d2b469ba96350a628796539_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Brilliant - I need one. Chapeau that man!
  • pinno
    I am led to believe, though it may be an urban myth, that Nina does not have decals on her bum but a 'W' tattooed on each bum cheek. When she bends over, its 'WoW !

BTW - can people stop f*cking posting on this thread as I have been waiting with baited breath for oooh... lets see now... eons for a bleedin decal from that bloke wots posted the OP and I get this heart flutter and sweaty palms whenever the 'Topic reply notification' pops up in my mail box, followed quickly by depression with yet another false alarm. Ta muchly.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    ..and I get this heart flutter and sweaty palms whenever the 'Topic reply notification' pops up in my mail box

You mean like this? Or is that a euphemism for something?