Comments

• decal-application.jpg
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    ^
    Gud work, attention to detail is soooo important
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    Aaargh. I reached the end :-(
    I honestly thought this was going to end on a happy note.
    I'm new to this forum - are there any other good threads that go on for pages and pages, but at the point when all hope is lost, there is a surprise happy ending?

There's one where Pokerface gets the pi55 taken out of him by some nobber called berk bonebonce for having a top of the range time trial bike and gets accused of making up for a lack of speed.

Colin Pokerface then went on to win the World Time Trial championship in his paralympic category. Berk bonebonce was never heard from again...

Never mind. I found the raisins/weight-loss thread now. Losing weight by eating McFlurries and Indian Takeaways is definitely the way to a happy ending.
    Trek Madone 3.1 Carbon 2012 Road
    Sunn Kern S1 2011 MTB
    "Mellow Johnny's" water bottle from Lance's shop in Austin
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    downloadwww.gif
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire
  • kieranb
    kieranb Posts: 1,674
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I'm new to this forum - are there any other good threads that go on for pages and pages, but at the point when all hope is lost, there is a surprise happy ending?

There's one where Pokerface gets the pi55 taken out of him by some nobber called berk bonebonce for having a top of the range time trial bike and gets accused of making up for a lack of speed.

Colin Pokerface then went on to win the World Time Trial championship in his paralympic category. Berk bonebonce was never heard from again...

missed that one, any link? Off to check out the raisin thread.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,154
    kieranb wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:

missed that one, any link? Off to check out the raisin thread.

Here you go - one (two) of the best put downs I've seen on here in one thread http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=12797415 plus there's decals on there (which sparked the insults) :lol:
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    [url][/url]

Steelem is very good, well worth 21 pages. I won't spoil it by telling you how it turns out.
    viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12703059
  • Cool beans! I'm off to read now.
    For anyone else who hasn't read, there are some classics here!
    -Pokerface versus Berk BoneNonce is an Epic bitchslap
    -Soni's "lost 4.5lbs in a day while eating sweets and takeaways" is an inspiring (and ongoing!) read!

I look forward to Steelem!
    Trek Madone 3.1 Carbon 2012 Road
    Sunn Kern S1 2011 MTB
    "Mellow Johnny's" water bottle from Lance's shop in Austin
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    How to make great decals in 4 steps.
    Step 1:Masking tape and a Biro
    Step 2:Draw stuff
    step 3:Stick to bike
    step 4:Don't post pictures to the thread you started about your amazing decals.
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Cool beans! I'm off to read now.
    -Soni's "lost 4.5lbs in a day while eating sweets and takeaways" is an inspiring (and ongoing!) read!

Donkeywings, you HAVE to ready the Speed_King classics - BE WARNED and DO SOMETHING!

viewtopic.php?t=12692260
    viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12718893
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    nweststeyn wrote:
    Cool beans! I'm off to read now.

Donkeywings, you HAVE to ready the Speed_King classics - BE WARNED and DO SOMETHING!

viewtopic.php?t=12692260
    viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12718893

I was giving him Steelem as the starter, before moving onto the main course.
    These really do have everything - including decals, resurrection, and a catch phrase that will crop up every few threads.
  • Oh great all of that, and all I wanted was the one thing, not there.

A recommended bloody decal producer. :evil:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Oh great all of that, and all I wanted was the one thing, not there.

Save pennys and get yer paintbrush out. Oh and don't do that again 'cos if I get the link, I get all excited with the possibility those pics of decals turn up.

Don't say you don't deserve this
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Oh great all of that, and all I wanted was the one thing, not there.

Save pennys and get yer paintbrush out. Oh and don't do that again 'cos if I get the link, I get all excited with the possibility those pics of decals turn up.

Don't say you don't deserve this
    No chance you'd think I went to NapD's expert decal man :)
  • At least I know what decals are now.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    I guess he wasn't born to follow.
  • rajMAN
    rajMAN Posts: 429
    Dear Mr Ezy, As the world is due to end tomorrow, may I ask you to do the right thing and, well, I think you know. :shock:
  • The world will end but this thread will live on ...
  • All I wanted for Christmas was some pictures of some nice decals. Anyone know where I can find some?
    Pride and joy: Bianchi Sempre
    Commuting hack: Cube Nature
  • Please Mr. mod. erase this thread, I would like to know about good decals but this is a little long to read & I gave up LONG before any info. was imparted.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

To delete would be wrong.

This thread must live and be bumped at all times possible.

If anything its darn useful for increasing your post count ...........
  • pinno
    You cannot possibly erase this thread. As the Japanese prime minister only recently said "Decars thlead is riving regend".
    Its epic in proportions, legendary, infamous. If Carlsberg made a thread like this it would probably not be the best thread in the world.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    who's Harry?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Yossie
    Pippa's sister's broither in law. Pippa is the fit one by the way.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Yossie wrote:
    Pippa's sister's brother in law.

Who's Pippa? no don't...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Yossie

Give Snittle (James) a mail on www.rgv250.co.uk: excellent work, excellent prices, really nice guy. Lots of his work on there for you to see.

Meanwhile, back to Nina from Nina and the Neurons. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nina.
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:

Give Snittle (James) a mail on http://www.rgv250.co.uk: excellent work, excellent prices, really nice guy. Lots of his work on there for you to see.

Meanwhile, back to Nina from Nina and the Neurons. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nina.

aaaaah, with her pigtails. You're dodgy taste has not changed much.
  • I once went out with a girl who looked just like Nina she was from Glasgow too - I Nearly fainted the first time I saw Nina on the telly I thought it was her now I can't watch it cause its just too sexy for me!
  • pinno
    Is there a picture if Nina with some decals on her bum ?