I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    funny-pictures-labels-everywhere.jpg
  • RDB66
    RDB66 Posts: 492
    It would be more reassuring if Harry could get the alphabet in the right order, what comes after F ?
    .......Off !! lol

Ive a feeling Ezy is Harry /
    A Brother of the Wheel. http://www.boxfordbikeclub.co.uk

09 Canyon Ultimate CF for the Road.
    2011 Carbon Spesh Stumpy FSR.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    RDB66 wrote:
    Ive a feeling Ezy is Harry /

In that case....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZYpSJJgLo
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    It would be more reassuring if Harry could get the alphabet in the right order, what comes after F ?

uck all decal pics!!

Talk about jumping the gun on starting a completely pointless thread.

Can we have a sticky for this please.............. somewhere around page 196 of the forum would be about right :?:
  • squibnocket
    squibnocket Posts: 207
    I've just asked the kids to stick some pins in my eyes........I can't take anymore. Got a picture of my grandma on the wall of death if anybody is remotely interested :lol:
  • cwm
    cwm Posts: 177
    34 frickin minutes it took me to read this!!!!!
    the only good thing about this thread so far is this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZYpSJJgLo
    now sharing my plods on
    http://www.strava.com/athletes/cwm
  • cornerblock
    It will be worth the wait, I believe they are going to change the way we look at decals in the future. They'll be momentous.
  • Wirral_paul
    This thread really needs pics.

Here, have a few headset spacers to keep you all going for a while....

headsetspacer-XL.jpg
  • Ezy Rider
    Ezy Rider Posts: 415
    It will be worth the wait, I believe they are going to change the way we look at decals in the future. They'll be momentous.

it wont do that or anything like it.

i received the decals for the seat tube this morning and fitted them this evening. when i posted the infamous relaxed geometry thread , i was laughed at for the amount of spacers i had on my bike.with the benefit of hindsight i agree it looked horrid. ive been in contact with a real nice guy who made me decals at a really great price and did whatever i asked him to do. the stickers are most certainly not going to cause halleys comet to appear in the skies and cause the 2nd coming of jesus. the bottom line is i like them and i believe they transform a bike that was atomically badly set up and make it look like a racing bike. the jobs i did post spacer gate pictures are as follows :

removed the bontrager ergo handlebars with the red bartape.
    purchased fsa omega compact bars and fitted lime green tape
    removed 90mm stem
    purchased fsa 100mm stem
    removed all the spacers bar one and bars are now about 50mm lower
    fitted a white lightweight ritchey pro biomax saddle which i own and adjusted height
    fitted a decal of my name on each side of top tube
    fitted decal on each side of seat tube
    fitted decal on each side of drop tube
    fitted decal on each side of down where cranks are

jobs still to do:

get used set of 105 10 speed shifters
    get 10 speed rear cassette

i think ill leave the forks as they are as i think they would only look good with a painted design instead of a vinyl decal . i think it looks so much better than spacer gate picture and the geometry of the bike looks just right for me. its not paper boy delivery bike spec with bars and saddle at the same level, id say the difference between the height of the saddle and the headset is a lot more aerodynamic and i actually find it very comfortable. im going to snap a pic on friday morning and post it here for comments saying the bike looks so much better and you can see the work ive put into it / it looks crap and a slagging match to follow.

anyway...................i said id stick a pic up and ill do it on friday.
  • Wirral_paul
    Ezy Rider wrote:

Which Friday?? :P :P
  • Ezy Rider
    Ezy Rider Posts: 415
    Stanley222 wrote:
    letap73 wrote:
    You can check out "Harry's" wares on this link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Personalis ... 79166d8f31

I can see what Ezy is talking about, simply stunning!

Oh by the way Ezy don't forget to leave feedback - I am assuming the feedback left so far isn't yours as it doesn't match what you said he has done for you.

Is that a wind up? Simply stunning? They are just copies of graphics from the original companies or just plain white text!

when i was giving harry props, i wasnt saying he is the next hieronymous bosch of the graphics world, he helped me to create my own designs to my own specs and delivery was rapid. im sure the graphics on your bike are worthy of inclusion in le louvre on a stand in paris , but im happy with how mine turned out.......whether you approve or not is academic.
  • cornerblock
    Ezy Rider wrote:

it wont do that or anything like it.

Oh.
  • Wirral_paul
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    whether you approve or not is academic.

The point however is - you're giving this guy off Ebay a glowing reference but wont show anyone the work he is doing!! Believe it or not - there are many who would probably give the guy some business if we could see pics, but after 6 pages , many will give up and you'll end up costing this trader some business!!
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    What a load of sh!te, put up or shut up, simple as that!
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    This thread really needs pics.

Here, have a few headset spacers to keep you all going for a while....

headsetspacer-XL.jpg

another pic to keep the thread rolling smoothly:

Silver_Mini_Spoon__12581_zoom.jpg
  • brettjmcc
    brettjmcc Posts: 1,361
    Ezy,
    Seriously its not that hard fella... I've had these decals sitting on my desk for over 2 months and not put them on my bike yet.

Step 1: Take pic with camera phone
    Step 2: Send pic to Flickr
    Step 3: Post on forum

Simples...

6945911201_e3c1dba0aa_z.jpg
    IMAG0342 by Brett-GT40, on Flickr

Oh - and the graphic design is courtesy of Sungod on the forum, the printing is done by a friend of mine who runs a printing company
    BMC GF01
    Quintana Roo Cd01
    Project High End Hack
    Cannondale Synapse SL (gone)
    I like Carbon
  • Paul E
    No pics still, I'm gutted
  • biscuit959
    biscuit959 Posts: 111
    only 53mins left of friday morning Ezy :)
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    I've resigned to the fact that these decals don't exist and Ezy is probably called Harry.
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    I am so impressed by the service and quality decals produced by this company that I have been in touch with them to ask about some for my frame. I am now waiting to see what happens. So shuffle forward onto the edge of your seats chaps, this is going to be so exciting :D
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    How's the bike looking Ezy?

Remember? The bike?
  • Paul E
    Comfort fit.

He should get that done up in decals from "Hazy", might be next year when he posts up some photos though.
  • bam49
    bam49 Posts: 159
    Still no show with these amazing stickers then ? I should be working, I thought I would just have a quick look to see if they had materialised but still nothing.. I'm gutted to be honest :?
  • EarlyGo
    EarlyGo Posts: 281
    Lucan, keep us posted!

EZY,
    FFS just a couple of pics ... or even a single small pic ... is it too much to ask? There's now 7 pages of this and all we have is 'The Emperors New Decals' to show for it. People are posting spacer pics for light entertainment! What are we reduced too next? Riding triples? ... doh!

Regards,

EarlyGo
  • ptr_
    ptr_ Posts: 126
    This thread has been an utter disappointment.

1/5 would not read again.
  • cornerblock
    Only a few hours to go and the people are getting restless,

SHOW US NOW

e9yj9s.jpg
  • So did these decals cost $26 then ... ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64OqkdVCDHU
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    There's people waiting here who could die before the stickers are posted....... You can't assume everyone here is 23 :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    homer-simpson-doh.jpg