I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• NapoleonD wrote:
    Roadbike2-1.jpg

ROFLMAO

Brilliant ...................loved that. Present position is that ive fitted the drop tube decals, fitted decals where the cranks are attached,cant remember what you call that bit of thebike :oops: , am in discussion with harry over seat post graphics and have to decide what Im doing iro the forks and chainstays.im really pleased with how the bike looks when you consider the stem-gate pics that you flayed my ar$e over.
  • Where are the pics then man?
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    I simply can not wait to see this bike.

It's probably the event of the year so far, if not the decade.

No little hints about what the de-cals may say Ezy? Just to whet our appetite.
  • I've just realised it must be the 2012 bike of the year ...
  • if you think its gonna be on a par with something like a supersix, you are gonna be mighty disappointed jim. its my wee bike which i had built up and im trying to make the very best i can out of it, very dear to me as i selected the fonts /colours / styles etc. some may like it ,some will jump down my throat saying it blows for the hell of it........but such is the internet. of course ill snap some pics, its 2 million miles away from the monstrosity in the spacer gate pic, its my pet project and i like it and dont need anybody to validate it. gotta get the seat tube font selected and my initial choice when viewed vertically isnt working at all.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    gif_03-4.gif
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    if you think its gonna be on a par with something like a supersix, you are gonna be mighty disappointed jim. its my wee bike which i had built up and im trying to make the very best i can out of it, very dear to me as i selected the fonts /colours / styles etc. some may like it ,some will jump down my throat saying it blows for the hell of it........but such is the internet. of course ill snap some pics, its 2 million miles away from the monstrosity in the spacer gate pic, its my pet project and i like it and dont need anybody to validate it. gotta get the seat tube font selected and my initial choice when viewed vertically isnt working at all.

Fair play.

Just post the pictures Ezy, for f**** sake.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    bike-with-decals.jpg

Innovative
  • hyg9.jpeg
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    can we have some 'work in progress' pics?

the suspense is killing me!
  • EarlyGo
    EarlyGo Posts: 281
    I haven't left my house for 3 days now ... where are the pics?

The weight of suspense is crushing me ...
  • ShutUpLegs
    funny-t-shirt-cartoon.jpg

EZY is pondering his next move. My guess is he has re-ordered from cycle_for_the_buzz and is waiting for the postman to deliver.
  • springtide9
    springtide9 Posts: 1,731
    Give the guy a break :roll:

I was interested in seeing the decals, but there is 'no hope in hell' of seeing them now after the last four pages.
    Simon
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Maybe he should have shown them at the beginning of the thread, maybe even in the first post?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • springtide9
    springtide9 Posts: 1,731
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Maybe he should have shown them at the beginning of the thread, maybe even in the first post?
    That would have obviously been the best idea; and obviously the flame that ignited his stake!
    Simon
  • harry posted my seat tube decals this morning , when i get them ill post an in progress pic for sure. im still undecided what to do with the chain stays and fork.
  • forks-ache!

...day four and not a hint of a teaser pic - I hope there are no flames or words beginning with "phatt..."
  • y33stu
    y33stu Posts: 376
    5 Pages I've read of this. And still no pics. I'll never get these 10 minutes back. Thanks.
    Cycling prints
    Band of Climbers
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    He's not that great if it's taken all this time tbh.
  • any delays are 100 % caused by me. each decal ive ordered from harry has arrived in 24 hrs, guy knows how to look after customers.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Ezy pops out to lunch...

Mathieu-Lefevre2.jpg
  • tumblr_li85cfkoOV1qcim8v.jpg
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    any delays are 100 % caused by me. each decal ive ordered from harry has arrived in 24 hrs, guy knows how to look after customers.

Lets be honest, if you've got a laptop, a vinyl printer and can put a stamp on an envelope, it's not exactly difficult to offer that service.

I walked into a printers in Brighton a few years ago, told them what I wanted, and the decals were cut in about 2minutes. I say a few years ago, it was about 15years ago, but the decals are still on my old Kona hardtail.

Who knows, maybe if yours last 15years, we'll get to see a photo ? :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    You can check out "Harry's" wares on this link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Personalis ... 79166d8f31

I can see what Ezy is talking about, simply stunning!

Oh by the way Ezy don't forget to leave feedback - I am assuming the feedback left so far isn't yours as it doesn't match what you said he has done for you.
  • ShutUpLegs
    Stanley222 wrote:
    letap73 wrote:
    You can check out "Harry's" wares on this link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Personalis ... 79166d8f31

I can see what Ezy is talking about, simply stunning!

Oh by the way Ezy don't forget to leave feedback - I am assuming the feedback left so far isn't yours as it doesn't match what you said he has done for you.

Is that a wind up? Simply stunning? They are just copies of graphics from the original companies or just plain white text!

Agreed, I don't like the Font.
  • Pickled Pig
    Pickled Pig Posts: 233
    It would be more reassuring if Harry could get the alphabet in the right order, what comes after F ?
  • Mike39496
    Mike39496 Posts: 414
    Everyone know's it's H :wink:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,153
    MattC59 wrote:
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    any delays are 100 % caused by me. each decal ive ordered from harry has arrived in 24 hrs, guy knows how to look after customers.

Lets be honest, if you've got a laptop, a vinyl printer and can put a stamp on an envelope, it's not exactly difficult to offer that service.

I walked into a printers in Brighton a few years ago, told them what I wanted, and the decals were cut in about 2minutes. I say a few years ago, it was about 15years ago, but the decals are still on my old Kona hardtail.

I don't believe you - photos please?

By the way, what's a "drop tube"?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Pross wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Ezy Rider wrote:

I don't believe you - photos please?

By the way, what's a "drop tube"?

Jeez, let me finish my lunch !!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved