I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Are these printed on rare gold leaf or something? At what point does "putting stickers on" take an entire day?
  • Are these printed on rare gold leaf or something? At what point does "putting stickers on" take an entire day?

not advantageous to attach vinyl stickers on nut freezing day, i thought you would know this
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Aww is it too cold? Does your mum test your bath water for you too?
  • Aww is it too cold? Does your mum test your bath water for you too?

did yours never put you over her knee and tell you that you get nowhere by being a putz ?
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    Aww is it too cold? Does your mum test your bath water for you too?

did yours never put you over her knee and tell you that you get nowhere by being a putz ?
    No. I'm an angel
  • I know some guys from n.ireland, which county do you live in ?
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    I know some guys from n.ireland, which county do you live in ?
    Antrim
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    Antrim

Excellent, perhaps you know them ?
    :lol: :roll: :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Ezy Rider wrote:
    Antrim

Aaaaaaaghh,know that one...........bet you are a chain reaction customer ?
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    Ezy Rider wrote:
    Antrim

Aaaaaaaghh,know that one...........bet you are a chain reaction customer ?
    I shop around
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Awaiting a new bike fit I think

fatman_159.jpg
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    I agree.

You started this thread Ezy, no one forced you to start gushing about how wonderful this online decal supplier is. why wouldn't you tell us what they say/post a picture of them? Is it because they are unbelievably tragic and you're now having second thoughts.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    jim453 wrote:
    I agree.

You started this thread Ezy, no one forced you to start gushing about how wonderful this online decal supplier is. why wouldn't you tell us what they say/post a picture of them? Is it because they are unbelievably tragic and you're now having second thoughts.

Funny_Adult_Novelty_Womens_Thong_Gifts_RIDE_IT_LIKE_YOU_STOLE_IT_Sik_World-Vanessa_8778.jpg
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lick_My_Decals_Off,_Baby

I could live a thousand years and never get a better opportunity to post this link :wink:
  • Now be fair please ... perhaps these are clear decals with clear text on them and he has already posted the pics and gone out for a ride ? I have posted a pic of mine below which have similar layout and colours; aren't they fabulous -
  • EarlyGo
    EarlyGo Posts: 281
    wishitwasallflat,

They're awesome mate! How much did they cost? Where did you get them made up? I love the way the post-modern shapes combine with the edgy 21st century design ....
  • EarlyGo wrote:
    I love the way the post-modern shapes combine with the edgy 21st century design ....

Thank you I am particularily proud of the evolution away from the brand orientated words and pictures that you can see format - it's so last year
    EarlyGo wrote:
    Where did you get them made up?

Sorry haven't you read the rest of this thread - one can reveal where ones decals came from OR show a picture of them but the rule is you cannot do both!
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I've just seen him on his bike. His decals go all along the top tube and say -

Some days you wake up and immediately start to worry. Nothing in particular is wrong it's just the suspicion that forces are aligning quietly and there will be trouble.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    I've just seen him on his bike. His decals go all along the top tube and say [/i]
    Now you've seen this decal I can never tell you where I got it?

Is this a new thread starting?
  • Ezy please put me out of my misery and stop me making more bad puns and just post the f888ng pictures pleeeese ?
  • Ezy please put me out of my misery and stop me making more bad puns and just post the f888ng pictures pleeeese ?
    +1
  • kingrollo
    kingrollo Posts: 3,198
    The pictures will be in April Edition of Cycling Plus.

Mines ordered .....they are expecting bumper sales
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Three fooking pages and no decals [face palm]. Anyone???
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Roadbike2-1.jpg
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I would be really grateful if you could post up some pictures of these superb decals, as they may be just what I am looking for. I may be about to pull the trigger on S/H Focus Cayo for an absolute bargain price, the seller has said it "is in stunning condition, almost new to look at", obviously he has also said that "it is of course not brand new and you will find the odd scratch's and wear marks here and there, but in general its fantastic condition". So some superb decals would be just the thing to cover up the marks. I do not want to spend £1299.00 on a S/H Focus Cayo only to have it ruined by a few marks here and there.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Roadbike2-1.jpg

Lose the white bar tape and she'll be spot on. One of my all time faves, good work :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Roadbike2-1.jpg

That's a sweet bike. How 'relaxed' would you say it was? Why are the bars lower than the seat, is that a mistake? What size saddle is that? What size bike is that? etc etc etc etc etc etc.

If I get some decals on it that say something 'wacky' and amusing that show how really serious about cycling I am does any of the above matter.

Does anyone know anywhere where I can get some de-cals done? Somewhere good.
  • jim453 wrote:
    Does anyone know anywhere where I can get some de-cals done? Somewhere good.

I believe there is a place called - cycle_for_the_buzz - whose decals are simply devine darling but it seems no one has ever seen any ...

Personally I would use NapD's supplier as I prefer the old fashioned being able to f****ing see it type decal - Ezy where are you ... come on down it's time for the pics now
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    I can't believe I've just read all of this and there's still NO BLOODY PICTURES!!!!
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • this is like waiting for the iPad 3 to come out!