GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    GiantMike wrote:
    Go home.

Don't think much to your hospitality Mike. :|

I don't think much of you groping Sharon. :|
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Right Taxi to Nevmans is it...

Serioulsy though he needs to tidy up first..
    be4a4390afd8ad5d91fbf7601a0ae250.jpg
  • GiantMike wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    Go home.

Don't think much to your hospitality Mike. :|

I don't think much of you groping Sharon. :|

Sharon? She said her name was Susan, and I though she was a he. :|
  • Redhog14
    Is Nevman even here?

NEVMAN!

Lets us in - we've got burds n'awhing... Well Leicester says they are but between you an me I be going home alone if you know what I mean...
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    I heard the music, is this a party? I've got some Special Brew. Any fany?

Feck sake, what's the guy with the beard doing to that camel?
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    Is Nevman even here?

NEVMAN!

Lets us in - we've got burds n'awhing... Well Leicester says they are but between you an me I be going home alone if you know what I mean...

I hope Nevman hasn't choked on his own Vomit, he looked pretty out of it at the Cocktail bar...Whats wrong with Susan? She's got cracking leg's, bit hairy though...
  • Hey MattC59's left his keys in the bowl - what say we nick em and all go round to his?
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Hey MattC59's left his keys in the bowl - what say we nick em and all go round to his?

What if his boyfriend is in?
  • Redhog14
    MattC59 wrote:
    Appletini for me please, keys are in the bowl.............

Can't say I hold out much hope for his drinks cabinet though...
    2514413636_76f379bffc.jpg
  • Redhog14
    Claire Balding
    in stockings really, is she here? come to think of it where are we? the room is spinning a bit..
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Gulp.
    Give me a chance to stock up on Eccles cakes and stain remover first.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Redhog14
    Sorry nevman but we all fkd off to mattc59 to check out his big screen telly... At least I think that's what he told me
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Can I profusely apologise to the lovely Sharon, our hostess?

I stumbled into the bedroom by mistake when I was looking for somewhere to be sick (sorry about the carpet, I will of course make a small contribution towards the cleaning costs). Anyway, she'd rather carelessly left her underwear drawer ajar, and when I had a little rummage (as you do) I started to get rather excited and sh1t into a bra cup. Anyway, I rinsed what I could off under a tap and I'm sure the remaining stains will come out in the wash eventually.

That's parties for you eh? Great do though, looking forward to the next one.
  • Redhog14
    Smokin Joe wrote:

I stumbled into the bedroom by mistake when I was looking for somewhere to be sick (sorry about the carpet, I will of course make a small contribution towards the cleaning costs). Anyway, she'd rather carelessly left her underwear drawer ajar, and when I had a little rummage (as you do) I started to get rather excited and sh1t into a bra cup. Anyway, I rinsed what I could off under a tap and I'm sure the remaining stains will come out in the wash eventually.

So that's why giantmike asked us to leave... Well at least you can't upset mattc59 as he's not even here! That's his bedroom at the end of the hall, go fill yer boots, bigman or his c cup...
  • Redhog14
    Smokin Joe wrote:

So that's why giantmike asked us to leave... Well at least you can't upset mattc59 as he's not even here! That's his bedroom at the end of the hall, go fill yer boots, bigman or his c cup...
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    Smokin Joe wrote:

You must have had one to many Labrini's, You've started repeating yourself. Sorry it took me so long to get here, i got pulled for drink cycling, my bike handling's never been so good, but the vomit on my ley-o-pard jersey was a dead giveaway. Have i missed anything?
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Who's responsible for the music? What a load of ****. Haven't you got something refined like 'London Calling'?

-Spider-
  • Redhog14
    I like "Fat bottomed girls" FYI.
  • -spider-
    Redhog14 wrote:

Are you being rude about our generous hostess or are you talking about music, Redhog?

-Spider-
  • Gizmodo
    Redhog14 wrote:
    I saw them in the kitchen as well. Spider's right, the music is sh**. Got any more nuts Matt?
  • GiantMike
    Oi Oi!

Couldn't sleep, what with all the crap music and everything. You can hear it from my house. Who invited the fatsters in the kitchen?

I brought this crate of Stella and a bottle on Absinthe for my new cocktail: 'wife hallucinator'.

Who's in?
  • We have run out of food in the kitchen.
  • -spider-
    Count me in, Mike. Looks like these wimmen on bikes could do with something inside them too.

-Spider-
  • GiantMike
    We have run out of food in the kitchen.

I blame the fat girls
  • -spider-
    GiantMike wrote:
    We have run out of food in the kitchen.

I blame the fat girls

...and the camel.

-Spider-
  • Hello, sorry I'm late but I've had to travel on public transport and I think there's a strike on or sommat.

Anyway I'm here now, have I missed owt? Can you make use of this cava?
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Gizmodo
    Where am I? My head hurts. Why am I lying behind a strange sofa next to a pile of sick?

Oh yeh, party last night.

Sh1te - where are my clothes :o
  • -spider-
    Groan - I've got to go to work today. Midweek parties - pah!

-Spider-