The Cocktail Party

GiantMike
GiantMike Posts: 3,139
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
Hi. Welcome to the party, make yourself at home. You're looking very well; been on a sunbed? :wink:

Sharon is just getting you a drink. I've invited you all along because I know how much you all love to put the world to rights with your wide-ranging views. The other guests will be arriving in a while.

Let's go through to the lounge.

Did you see the coverage about the Iranian protesters attacking the British Embassy in Tehran? Wouldn't be surprised if Iran's not the next stop for our troops once they leave Afghanistan.....

your turn

Comments

• Do we know what the Iranians were protesting about and why they attacked the British embasy ? Was it racial hatred or something a lot more serious like the fact that Ahmed woke up that day to find out wife number 3 had over cooked his sheeps head on toast brekkie....?
    A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it

Canyon Aeroad 7.0 summer missile
    Trek 2.1 winter hack
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I've said it before and I'm saying it again.
    If only someone could dig up the footage.....

When the U.S went into Iraq the second time, George Bush said in his announcement that not only was it a complete success, it was the stepping stone to Iran. He never repeated it, probably under advisement.

At least that's how I remember the event and it still rings true.

Malt for me :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Where's the toilet? I'm busting.

Any "Goers" been invited, know what I mean?
  • GiantMike
    Toliets up the corridor, Malt's on the way.

I think it's interesting how the media is ignoring Afghanistan at the moment and starting to focus on Iran. Just like it did before Iraq 2003. Iran's nuclear aspirations are difficult to prove or dispute, again like WMD in Iraq.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    ...mmm nice canapes,I think they are all secret Royalists,look at that bloke pinching the picture of the Queen,and they are always pretending to be asylumists when the reach Dover so they must want to be one of us,at least thats what Brenda thinks and she reads the Guardian.
    How much did you pay for this place then?....
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Smokin Joe wrote:
    Where's the toilet? I'm busting.

Any "Goers" been invited, know what I mean?

nudge-nudge-monty-python-155.jpg

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Whoops I've just spilt something on your carpet - and by spilt I mean jizzed - and by something I mean jizz - and by carpet I mean wife. :D:D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • nevman
    Whoops I've just spilt something on your carpet - and by spilt I mean jizzed - and by something I mean jizz - and by carpet I mean wife. :D:D
    Typical,and the beggars gone and scoffed all the Eccles cakes.
    Sharon wont be pleased.
    That jizz stuff is difficult to get out,just ask Bill over there.

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Whoops I've just spilt something on your carpet - and by spilt I mean jizzed - and by something I mean jizz - and by carpet I mean wife. :D:D

That was the dog, not the wife !!!

Appletini for me please, keys are in the bowl.............
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • GiantMike
    Not much interest in current affairs then.

Right, who likes women?
  • GiantMike wrote:
    Not much interest in current affairs then.

Right, who likes women?

Cleat just ended my current affair. :(
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    I'll have a beer thanks -something German if you have it,

women don't get me started! I came home the other day and she only gone and baked a cake! Talk abotu rubbing it in.
    Hey have you been reading that Pippa Middletongs book? This is a cool looking pad, I saw the pampas grass outside so when does it all kick off and have you got HD video?

retro-room.jpg
  • nevman
    Women,(splutters into gin),dont get me started either,my mother used to be one and looked what happened to me.
    Hello,new arrival,isnt that Ahmed -dinna- jacket just off the plane from Tehran-no problems at Heathrow today then?
    Nice pad,is there a Starbucks?

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nevman wrote:
    Women,(splutters into gin),dont get me started either,my mother used to be one and looked what happened to me.
    Hello,new arrival,isnt that Ahmed -dinna- jacket just off the plane from Tehran-no problems at Heathrow today then?
    Nice pad,is there a Starbucks?

2nd door on the left.
  • GiantMike

I've just had a thought. You're mum's due to come round and lick my wife clean later. You'd better warn her or it might count as incest. And you know you're only allowed to do incest on a Friday. :twisted:
  • Redhog14
    You're out of bog paper mate and i just dropped one so give 10 mins, that'll cat clean itself.
  • GiantMike wrote:

I've just had a thought. You're mum's due to come round and lick my wife clean later. You'd better warn her or it might count as incest. And you know you're only allowed to do incest on a Friday. :twisted:

As that the blurb from 'taboo 3'?
  • Redhog14
    Remember that last party, was that at yours Leicester Lad?

unbuntu_thumb.jpg
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    Remember that last party, was that at yours Leicester Lad?

unbuntu_thumb.jpg

We don't talk about that party anymore. :|
  • Redhog14
    Yeah but look at us now!
    nick_cornish_andrew_levitas_nicholas_brendon_thomas_gibson_psycho_beach_party_001.jpg
  • GiantMike
    Oi. Get off that feckin' fixie. I don't mind you riding bikes but not feckin' fixies! This is a nice neighbourhood.
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Hi all - any chance of a Peroni. There's a cat outside that smells like a toilet brush.

Who brought the camel?

-Spider-
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    Yeah but look at us now!
    nick_cornish_andrew_levitas_nicholas_brendon_thomas_gibson_psycho_beach_party_001.jpg

I hope your missus doesn't look at your recent history. :lol:
  • -spider- wrote:
    Hi all - any chance of a Peroni. There's a cat outside that smells like a toilet brush.

Who brought the camel?

No. That is the toilet brush. Somebody had an accident.
  • nevman
    -spider- wrote:

Who brought the camel?

That`ll be Ahmed-my the desks at Heathrow were quiet today.
    Damp squib anyone?

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nevman wrote:
    -spider- wrote:

Who brought the camel?

Damp squib anyone?

I prefer my squid dry, octopus is a different kettle of fish altogether though.
  • GiantMike
    OK everybody, thanks for coming. I'll clear up the vomit later. Shall I call you a cab?

I think we're at Nevman's next time.
  • -spider-
    nevman wrote:
    -spider- wrote:

Who brought the camel?

Damp squib anyone?

Ahmed? Is that the bloke with the earplugs and the three women talking at him?

-Spider-
  • -spider- wrote:
    nevman wrote:
    -spider- wrote:

Who brought the camel?

Damp squib anyone?

Its the one with the beard.
  • -spider-
    -spider- wrote:
    nevman wrote:
    -spider- wrote:

Who brought the camel?

Damp squib anyone?

Its the one with the beard.

Woman with a beard? Are you sure that's not the toilet brush?

-Spider-