a bit of friday BMW bashing, I'll start

1235»

Comments

• Over here, you don't get many BMW drivers. A combination of roads which will destroy any suspension over a short period of time; other drivers in CSOs (car shaped objects) who drive through red lights, go wrong way up one way streets, weave through traffic at insane speeds, and are uninsured, are liable to smash into you (footing you with a scary repair bill); expensive cars are magnets for carjackers and thieves (who wait till you stop at traffic lights, put a brick through your window and grab whatever...or just threaten to shoot you); and the higher cost of buying them in the first place thanks to some scary import taxes which adds anything from 30% to 60% to the sale price.

Even the 335D would meet it's match here ;)

Apart from the import tax, you've just described most of East London.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Anyway...as I have lost my job...the BMW will be going........as my ex CNUT of a boss has one yes BMW drivers are the biggest tw@ts on the road and I hope he catches the aides...though as he has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle I guess that is impossible...as no one would f*ck him apart from me sideways

(the term sideways has been used in this post courtsey of the owner sheepsteeth)
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I would sympathise with you losing your job but as I am a BMW driver and a d1ck, I couldn't give a toss.

(Hub Mode: Bummer - hope you get sorted out. Your excnutboss is probably a closet Audi driver.)
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Pudseyp
    cooldad wrote:
    I would sympathise with you losing your job but as I am a BMW driver and a d1ck, I couldn't give a toss.

(Hub Mode: Bummer - hope you get sorted out. Your excnutboss is probably a closet Audi driver.)

:)

OK as a current owner they are not all bad....just ones from Wolverhampton driving a black 520D
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Don't worry Pudsey, plenty of other BMW's around! :D
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Pudseyp
    bails87 wrote:
    Don't worry Pudsey, plenty of other BMW's around! :D

That is a bit of a shitbucket isn't it....you can see why the toolkit hasn't been used...

I love it when he states "I enjoy every time I am in her" do you think his talking about her rusty tail pipe ?