south wales Rides?

Comments

• Fallout
    Fallout Posts: 25
    lol say 2 hours play it safe its about a 45 min climb but your probs faster than me :)
    Riding since 2010
  • Fallout
    Welsh_Tom
    Just seen you posted what time lol im gonna have to give it a miss sorry guy im gonna be in work. i only get to ride after 6:30 in tha week and anytime on tha weekends.

Hope you all have a good one tho
    Riding since 2010
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    Fallouts about right tbh. Can play on the FR section the first time round or second (prob best 1st as you'll still be fresh) the climb is pretty intense out of the car park but once you're at the top it's all fun and games.. and some even enjoy the climb :shock: (you know who you are)

Enjoy
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • itsmygame
    itsmygame Posts: 277
    :oops:
    RockHopper Expert ---- (the bike not me)
  • Pr][nCe
    Pr][nCe Posts: 626
    epic run is off Tom is a girl ;)
    going to carn do a lap or something, l8rzzz peeps
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... =slideshow
    Santacruz Chameleon - 2005
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Squarepants
    Well, just realised that ALL my photos on Pinkbike are geo tagged :x my bike, the Celica, everything.. Just had to delete all my photos off there.. FFS.

Cheers Apple, shall I leave my front door open as well? There must be an App for that..
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • ianm59
    ianm59 Posts: 168
    what time are you guys down CC tomorrow? Is it in the evening. Not well myself but wouldn't mind coming down to take some photos.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Fallout wrote:
    That would be awesome but i dont think my bike would take it lol i only have a cheap bike coz cash i tight atm but i am looking to start building my own at the end of the year but god knows when that will ever be finished lol.

This is my bike i have changed a lot of stuff on it!!

240317_10150628270825548_611565547_18806820_7227359_o.jpg

what time you off out on Monday i might pop down to meet you guys :)[/url]

that's no excuse, you should've seen toms yellow peril bike :wink::lol:

i'm up for tomorrow guys, just a play on the lower DH section? i'll be able to get there for about 5.30/6 pm for an hour 8)
  • Squarepants
    I'm in, should be there bout half 6 as I'm finishing at 5..

Need. More. Air. !!
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • I'll be there about 5:30ish.... cant fuuuuking wait!
  • Pr][nCe
    don't think im alowed to play tomorrow, mrs been off work for a week and we have done zero togeather, but if i can i be there maybe to ride or just take pics.

have a good un anywayz peeps :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Think me an my hardtail will sit out your DH session :)

Am about next week though if you guys doing something a bit more XC-ish.

Did a 45km charity ride on sat up Llanwonno way, sadly not much in the way of nice singletrack up there, but for a good cause an all that, even if it did cost me 30 notes for a new chain after the grit and puddles destroyed mine.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Pr][nCe
    Im going ape in margam park tomorrow, should be fun, and the good thing i should be back to have a play at cwm carn :) cya there peeps :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Danny-T
    Danny-T Posts: 129
    Hi all, a handful of us are going up to Afan on Saturday attempting to ride w2, skyline and then whites in one day. We were previously doing the 100k Macmillan monster then but it got cancelled so as it was all arranged and people had booked accommodation etc we're making our own 100k(ish) out of that lot.

All are welcome to join us for all or some of it, beer and bbq in Glyncorrwg campsite after too.
  • Squarepants
    Sweet Daz, guessing you won't have the Cruz though?

Cheers Danny, sounds like an epic ride and a great weekend. I'm sure some of the glutons on here would be more than up for that, think it's exactly what a few of us have been up for right about me. Me; well if Ben comes out to do 100km on the Torque I'll do it on the heavy Hanzz :lol:

Have a good one if I don't join.

See the rest of you douche bags tomorrow :D
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Danny-T wrote:
    Hi all, a handful of us are going up to Afan on Saturday attempting to ride w2, skyline and then whites in one day. We were previously doing the 100k Macmillan monster then but it got cancelled so as it was all arranged and people had booked accommodation etc we're making our own 100k(ish) out of that lot.

All are welcome to join us for all or some of it, beer and bbq in Glyncorrwg campsite after too.

An epic ride, unfortunately i am going to away with the family this weekend but all the very best.
  • Pr][nCe
    yes james should have time to pop back and get me bike, will be trying to take pics tho at some point, so if anyone wants a blast on da cruz more than welcome, will bring the gopro chest mount also so peeps can just have a go with it. or i will mount it under my camera and vid as i take pics :)

idealy i want one of these :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxLGiHF17uU
    t-rex 700e as its big enough to mount a gopro hd

or even more fun lol
    http://www.rcexplorer.se/projects/TriV2/TriV2.html
    vid at the bottom of page

l8rzz peeps :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hey guys, got this week off anyone up for a ride some day, maybe fod got afull face helmet now
  • welshkev
    cheers ben and daz

thanks for the run out, but i'm sure as hell not a DH rider :lol:

james, where'd you go? tried calling you and didn't see you on the way up...or down :lol:
  • Ahh Kev, you shoulda stayed fella!

Good to see you though mate, its been a while!

Cheers Daz and James, i'm itching all over from all those fecking midges though... aarrrgghhh!
  • Squarepants
    Sorry Kev, I got there and assumed you'd all ridden to the top so I hoofed it up there :lol: :oops: was hoping to catch you before you went, hopefully I'll catch up with you soon..

Cheers Ben and Daz, another great session and Bens Torque looks very 8) stunning colours and spec..

Will be interesting to see the GoPro and pics, I may have even left the floor at points..

400lb spring works really nicely for DH, not sure it would be correct for XC though, goes up and down more than forward..
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Pr][nCe
    Great little play time peeps nice to see ya again Kev, Ben and James as always a pleasure.

plenty off air peeps pics up tomorrow, vids will need lots of editing as was just left on in different spots lol.

Happy Dayz :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Fallout
    Hope you all had a good one down Cwmcarn guys i was gonna pop down after the gym but i have been looking at frames on ebay gonna start my own build in the next 2/3 weeks i hope :)
    Riding since 2010
  • welshkev
    woke up this morning feeling really pissed off with myself that i woosed out and didn't ride the trail as well as i could :evil:

i wish i could've stayed longer guys but i had to get home by 7.30. i'm going up there on saturday morning to prove to myself i can at least ride it a bit faster :lol:
  • Pr][nCe
    thats the way Kev get back on the beast :)

some pics of the day here.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... 20cwmcarn/

vids to follow
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • welshkev
    some nice pics there 8)
  • Great photos Daz (yhpm)! Looks like the ones I took were all blurry :( sorry chaps!

Will be interesting to see the videos, I forgot you had it runnin for ages!
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    nice air ben
  • Squarepants
    Kev I thought the same myself, could have got more air
    Welsh_Tom wrote:
    nice air ben

Yea cheers Tom :roll: :lol:

Way I look at it is there's plenty 'o' time to improve, not going to be Atherton overnight so no worries. Cheers for posting the pics Daz, good of you to take the time to post them up. Can't wait to see the vids..

When's the next run then
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    Kev I thought the same myself, could have got more air
    Welsh_Tom wrote:
    nice air ben

Yea cheers Tom :roll: :lol:

Way I look at it is there's plenty 'o' time to improve, not going to be Atherton overnight so no worries. Cheers for posting the pics Daz, good of you to take the time to post them up. Can't wait to see the vids..

When's the next run then

Tonight :lol:

:cry: Sadly not, not just have a got a chest infection i have a stomach bug also :lol: not my weekend one could say :lol:

Anyone out sunday for a big ride? I will hopefully be up and running by then

james you did good also :lol: :P :twisted: :wink:

james/kev you got to remember theses guys are pro... dont worry and dont rush it :D
    (kev dont go play on the dh by your self that sounds like a silly idea :lol: )

one day you will be as good as me :P

man i suck but i dont care i have fun and one day will get there.. jimbo u are my hero still dont worry.

ps jimbo we need to go play up on the top free ride one day for a few hours

you can show we how the hell to get air without your feet moving about