Let it go Lance

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    maltiv wrote:
    That Contador kid really think's he is something, ey? Keeping his old friends from childhood, staying with his girlfriend who he's been dating since he was 15 and so on. What a jackass!

I'd say anyone who stays with the same girl from the age of 15 is a complete jackass.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Arkibal
    Arkibal Posts: 850
    Good to see Lance showing his true colors yet again.

Classy, eh.
  • he's a world class c0ck
    fixed that for you.
  • pictit
    pictit Posts: 603
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Moray your gub is full of Brown Shyte from licking your lover lance`s back end

Oh lance please have my babies cries Moray Brown Gob - I wont let these people call you big bad names even tho your a Texan Nob-end

:lol: My....,do I deduce from this that you don't fancy Lance? :wink:
  • pictit wrote:
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Moray your gub is full of Brown Shyte from licking your lover lance`s back end

Oh lance please have my babies cries Moray Brown Gob - I wont let these people call you big bad names even tho your a Texan Nob-end

:lol: My....,do I deduce from this that you don't fancy Lance? :wink:

He certainly doesn't fancy Moray!
    This is just another snipe in the war of words. Plenty more to follow, between now and July.
    No need to get over-heated.

Oh.....and Long live the King! :lol:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Dave_1 wrote:
    Bakunin wrote:
    Here is a question -- did Armstrong beat up on Jan, Mayo, Basso, and Pantani in the press the way he does with Contador? That was before my time.

Not Mayo nor Basso...but he was apalling to Pantani...name calling and the like, calling him a shoot stirrer...one of my fav all time attacks was Pantani to Morzine 2000 and it so nearly worked. LA is a bully for sure...definitely AC needs to make and keep friends too

Again, not sticking up for armstrong but neither him or pantani came out very well from that. Pantani taking everything as a slight and then LA with his shootstirrer comment. Both have (had) serious mental issues
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    MG can you please direct me to where I can read Contador's 3 months of unabated sniping against Armstrong? Links would be great.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    IMO he's got to detract attention from the Astana blood-bags enquiry - given he has little influence on French legal procedures, he has to stir the $hit somewhere else - in his own words - SSDD
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Good to see 2009 finishing the way it started ....

SSDD !!!

Here's hoping 2010 will be better !
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    micron wrote:
    MG can you please direct me to where I can read Contador's 3 months of unabated sniping against Armstrong? Links would be great.

If you have been following the usual crap in here and i know you have you as you are obsessed with LA you will have read AC commenting on various issues surrounding Lance covering all sorts of things hotels,teams,wheels,support, cars for TT etc etc never ending really all good and well. Seems its ok for AC to comment on these things but when LA retorts he is a bully blah bla blah according to the usual crowd. Where i differ from you is i am prepared to see both sides but you have one position and its anti LA irrespective of the facts. This thread is full of the usual posters totally disregarding anyhting LA says becuase well...........hey it LA and well hey its LA ....and hey well its LA. You gotta laugh really because the same posters will tell you they dont take sides and they see both sides etc etc.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • lucybears
    lucybears Posts: 366
    Moray Gub wrote:
    micron wrote:

If you have been following the usual crap in here and i know you have you as you are obsessed with LA you will have read AC commenting on various issues surrounding Lance covering all sorts of things hotels,teams,wheels,support, cars for TT etc etc never ending really all good and well. Seems its ok for AC to comment on these things but when LA retorts he is a bully blah bla blah according to the usual crowd. Where i differ from you is i am prepared to see both sides but you have one position and its anti LA irrespective of the facts. This thread is full of the usual posters totally disregarding anyhting LA says becuase well...........hey it LA and well hey its LA ....and hey well its LA. You gotta laugh really because the same posters will tell you they dont take sides and they see both sides etc etc.

The question was
    MG can you please direct me to where I can read Contador's 3 months of unabated sniping against Armstrong?
    interview.cyclingfever.com
  • lucybears
    lucybears Posts: 366
    micron wrote:

http://twitter.com/AContador
    interview.cyclingfever.com
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    Moray Gub wrote:
    Tiresome and pointless.

Was actually think that myself but in a different way , Lance retorts to AC's barbs the last three months and he is called a bully etc etc........one rule for one and one for the King of Spain it would seem.

And Moray - can you please provide links to support YOUR claims that Alberto does believe he is the King of Spain?

Please don't just give me a hyper-link to where Lance states it.

Afterall Moray, I'd only expect you to do the same when someone makes an outrageous statement against Lance.
  • guv001
    guv001 Posts: 688
    There are people I know that think they are the best thing since sliced bread in much the same fashion as is implied above 'king of Spain' etc, I have no links to prove this but it makes it non the less true. Only people that mix in the circles of both riders will know the riders that well to comment on something like that....Lance is a bully......AC the King of Spain...so what....they are both superstars and will have egos to match its all part of a successful personality. Alone and out of the spotlight they are both most likely perfect gents who would do anything for you.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    guv001 wrote:
    Alone and out of the spotlight they are both most likely perfect gents who would do anything for you.

Your faith in humanity is touching!

Strava is not Zen.
  • calvjones
    lucybears wrote:
    micron wrote:

Class lucybears, just class...

Strava is not Zen.
  • moray_gub
    calvjones wrote:
    lucybears wrote:
    micron wrote:

Class lucybears, just class...

You are easily impressed.
  • moray_gub
    lucybears wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    micron wrote:

The question was
    MG can you please direct me to where I can read Contador's 3 months of unabated sniping against Armstrong?

So do you dispute that he has spent the last 3 months sniping then ?
  • Moray Gub wrote:
    Couple of press conferences doesn't count as sniping by my reckoning. Armstrong is the one who Twitters like a canary.
  • moray_gub
    ultimobici wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    Couple of press confrences doesn't count as sniping by my reckoning. Armstrong is the one who Twitters like a canary.

You obviously have a different definition of sniping than me he has sniped about all sorts since the Tour as i said issues in the hotel,wheels,cars,team support fine but it works both ways as i am trying to point out. The problem here is the double standards as when El Rey de España is moaning its all good and well but when LA does it he is bully etc etc.
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    You not cleaned your Brown tongue yet big gob - or have you been creaming your pants in the bathroom over lance this morning - I Bet you have sent him your love for this year on his twitter - remember the texan nobend needs all the pals going eh. Long Live Simeoni & Bassons.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,478
    I reckon Contador has commented on his relationship with LA twice, once just after the Tour in an interview with the Spanish media, and again in October in an interview with Cycle Sport. Other than that he's remained silent on the matter.

LA meanwhile is back doing what he does best, trying to unsettle rivals by commenting on them whenever he feels like it and is backed up by Bruyneel and his words of wisdom.

The current edition of Cycle Sport has a brief piece on this 'war of words' on page 26.
  • turnerjohn
    turnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    guv001 wrote:
    There are people I know that think they are the best thing since sliced bread in much the same fashion as is implied above 'king of Spain' etc, I have no links to prove this but it makes it non the less true. Only people that mix in the circles of both riders will know the riders that well to comment on something like that....Lance is a bully......AC the King of Spain...so what....they are both superstars and will have egos to match its all part of a successful personality. Alone and out of the spotlight they are both most likely perfect gents who would do anything for you.

+1
    Although from what I've read on this site LA does seem to rising on the Knob-o-meter scale !
  • PauloBets
    PauloBets Posts: 108
    the bullyboy Armstrong ...using his old tactic...still I read Alberto Contador received medical help from the spanish Dr... so who cares much for AContador ha?
  • calvjones
    I suspect anyone who argues Lance isn't especially argumentative is on to a loser, given over a decade of evidence to the contrary and the fact he's admitted himself he needs personal animosity to get motivated. He's prepared to twist history to suit his worldview ('I heard Albert let the wheel go'... 'only ever a few lengths in front of the Peloton').

Bertie gets on my tits on times with his facile treatment of the doping issue, but I think in this case the balance of evidence is in fact that Lance is the @rsehole here.

And as for being impressed with lucybears... anyone who can nail FF and MG with equal aplomb is doing OK in my book :D

Strava is not Zen.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    The funniest thing about the King of Spain comment is that it came from Lance Armstrong. Anyone else says it and it might be true... but from someone who has his own personal photographer accompanying him on every appearance he makes... sheesh, ironic much?
  • SpaceJunk wrote:

And Moray - can you please provide links to support YOUR claims that Alberto does believe he is the King of Spain?

Please don't just give me a hyper-link to where Lance states it.

Afterall Moray, I'd only expect you to do the same when someone makes an outrageous statement against Lance.

Well done. Seems you have achieved the near impossible. That would make you a ram amongst us sheep.
    Lucy? Eeeewwwe! :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • moray_gub
    calvjones wrote:
    I suspect anyone who argues Lance isn't especially argumentative is on to a loser, given over a decade of evidence to the contrary and the fact he's admitted himself he needs personal animosity to get motivated. He's prepared to twist history to suit his worldview ('I heard Albert let the wheel go'... 'only ever a few lengths in front of the Peloton').

Bertie gets on my tits on times with his facile treatment of the doping issue, but I think in this case the balance of evidence is in fact that Lance is the @rsehole here.

And as for being impressed with lucybears... anyone who can nail FF and MG with equal aplomb is doing OK in my book :D

Who is arguing Lance isnt argumentative ? nobody as far as i can see all i am pointing out is the doublle standards that seem to be at play here. If your gonna slag LA for being argumentative/childish/twat/bully or whatever then you shoud apply that to anyone else who does the same. In this case Bertie, as for Lucybear nailing anyone as i said you are easily impressed must be the female name thing thats gettin you all excited.
  • moray_gub
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    You not cleaned your Brown tongue yet big gob - or have you been creaming your pants in the bathroom over lance this morning - I Bet you have sent him your love for this year on his twitter - remember the texan nobend needs all the pals going eh. Long Live Simeoni & Bassons.

Zzzzzzzz same old same old
  • calvjones
    Moray Gub wrote:
    calvjones wrote:

Who is arguing Lance isnt argumentative ? nobody as far as i can see all i am pointing out is the doublle standards that seem to be at play here. If your gonna slag LA for being argumentative/childish/fool/bully or whatever then you shoud apply that to anyone else who does the same. In this case Bertie, as for Lucybear nailing anyone as i said you are easily impressed must be the female name thing thats gettin you all excited.

Do you genuinely think Bertie has been sniping as much as Lance, either in quantity or vitriol? Or can you just not bear to agree with the sheep, even when we're right?

[retires to the bathroom with lucybear's profile splurged over his netbook and shuts door]

Strava is not Zen.