Mundane Observations Thread

Comments

• Danny Rose, 19, 1st team debut, just scored a terrific goal against Arsenal.
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    skyd0g wrote:
    passout wrote:
    Just planted an apple tree, which was nice.

I'm not sure that's what mrspassout meant when she said she would like some Cox outdoors. :wink:
    Perhaps Passout fancied a bit of Granny Smith.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Danny Rose, 19, 1st team debut, just scored a terrific goal against Arsenal.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :lol: 8)

Heurelho Gomes, you are the love of my life..
    Heurelho Gomes, I'd let you shag my wife..
    Heurelho Gomes, I wish I was Brazilian too..
  • Danny Rose, 19, 1st team debut, just scored a terrific goal against Arsenal.

I thought you might have enjoyed the game, Stewie :lol:

Stunning first goal and Gomes is an excellent reflex keeper - his weakness is probably still those ''should I stay or should I go?'' moments. As a neutral, it was a great game to watch.
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    ........Heurelho Gomes, I wish I was Brazilian too..

I believe there are places that can help you with that for a reasonable fee!
  • Stewie Griffin
    Danny Rose, 19, 1st team debut, just scored a terrific goal against Arsenal.

I thought you might have enjoyed the game, Stewie :lol:

Stunning first goal and Gomes is an excellent reflex keeper - his weakness is probably still those ''should I stay or should I go?'' moments. As a neutral, it was a great game to watch.

Truth be told there were long periods were I couldnt really say that I "enjoyed" the game as such :lol: . I wish I had a HRM for the last 5 mins, it would have been in the red :shock: . Gomez is the best keeper in the Premiership at the moment, Fortress White Hart Lane at last!

COYS 8)
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    It's a good time to be a Great Crested Newt.
  • Porgy
    A bloke in a silver golf firghtened the sh*t out of me yesterday - in Pimlico by the Vauxhall bridge by slowing down and pulling in close to me - I was going at a fair pace - thought he was going to try to pull in front of me to park or something, but then I heard him saying something - took my headphones off and heard him saying that he'd seen me in Blackheath and had just managed to catch me up. Said he might buy a bike. Yeah right.

15 minutes later I passed him again stuck in heavy traffic and waved to him as I whizzed off ahead never to seem him again. He seemed like a nice bloke though.

For a motorist. :twisted:
  • I reckon he could be thinking about getting a bike - he's noticed you twice and there's a fair number of drivers who won't even notice you once. You've just shown him that the journey is doable, too.

Either that or he really really fancies you... :wink:
  • Porgy
    I reckon he could be thinking about getting a bike - he's noticed you twice and there's a fair number of drivers who won't even notice you once. You've just shown him that the journey is doable, too.

Either that or he really really fancies you... :wink:

I hope he does - might see him as I do that journey quite often. He did look quite comfortable in his car though....and he wasn't my type!!
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Skies are quiet.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Porgy
    If we can just get the railways shut down, and next door's dog to shut up, I'll be able to get a decent night's sleep. :)
  • Stewie Griffin
    Havent had one sunset improved by the volcano, gutted :evil:
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    The BBC keep saying you can register to vote online, but you can't as you have to send in a form by post
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Ive seen 2 brown lines over the Isle of Grain at sunset. I thnk it may be ash from the volcano.
  • guilliano
    I've seen the same thing in Bedfordshire. Think my window is dirty
  • passout
    My neighbour swears he can taste sulphur in the air. I should point out that I think he is the only person in Preston saying this.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Stewie Griffin
    I love cold fresh orange juice.
  • Porgy
    My current favourite juice is pomegranate. Cranberry is too dry and OJ too sweet.
  • guilliano
    I just ate some crumpets
  • passout
    guilliano wrote:
    I just ate some crumpets

It's not THAT sort of forum thank you...........
  • guilliano
    I said ATE, not ATE OUT
  • Anonymous
    I often made the mistake of buying Marmite crumpets instead or normal ones. Imagine my dismay as i bit into a marmite crumpet.

I do not like Marmite.
  • Stewie Griffin
    dmclite wrote:
    I often made the mistake of buying Marmite crumpets instead or normal ones. Imagine my dismay as i bit into a marmite crumpet.

I do not like Marmite.

Marmite Crumpets? No way!
  • guilliano
    I've never seen marmite crumpets! I want some NOW!!!
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    You can make a marmite crumpet by spreading marmite on an ordinary crumpet!
  • Peanut butter jars! There's those bits that hide under the rim so that you go round and round only getting half of it out, and then when you get near the bottom of the jar, you get butter all over the knife handle. And then it ends up sticking to your fingers like it sticks to the under-lip of the bottle.
  • Anonymous
    Ive just applied some apple flavoured aloe vera lip balm, from superdrug. It comes in a little round green tin and the lid makes a great clicking sound when you press it . A bit like the clackers used in the D Day landings so the allies could identify each other.
  • Porgy
    rhext wrote:
    You can make a marmite crumpet by spreading marmite on an ordinary crumpet!

alternatively you can achieve a similar affect by wiping your arse with an ordinary crumpet.