• -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    dmclite wrote:
    Our cleaners are from Essex.

Where's that then?

-Spider-
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    I assume that we have cleaners as my office isn't a tip. Never met any though, which means they must come first thing and hot do evening shifts.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Cats like snooker.
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    cats like anything if it means that they are in the way and getting attention
  • Porgy wrote:
    Im the last in my office, except for the cleaners, one of which has just hoovered around my chair as Im sat in it.

The cleaner was hoovering around my chair as i read that.

are you me? :?

Im not too sure, are you eating a chicken biryani for lunch right now because I am :D
  • Porgy
    Porgy wrote:
    Im the last in my office, except for the cleaners, one of which has just hoovered around my chair as Im sat in it.

The cleaner was hoovering around my chair as i read that.

are you me? :?

Im not too sure, are you eating a chicken biryani for lunch right now because I am :D

i didn't no - but I did think about having a curry a little while ago! :shock:
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    nasahapley wrote:
    Cats like snooker.
    But they hate drone metal - Sunn O))) makes our cats get up and leave the room. It often works with people as well.
  • Porgy
    cats like curry - but not with too much chilly.
  • jairaj
    jairaj Posts: 3,009
    the empty cardboard box in my room (from page 2) is still there and its still empty
  • passout
    My black lab likes all food except salad.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Porgy
    My Jack Russel used to think he liked grapes and walk about with them in his mouth for a while trying to chew it - spit it out; eat it again; spit it out; roll it around with his nose; roll on it; eat it again; walk about spit it out again.

Eventually we'd find it crushed and rotting under the sofa about three weeks later.
  • There was an England wicket keeper called Jack Russell, and as far as I'm aware he ate grapes normally. A friend of mine sat next to Ian Botham at a charity lunch, though, and said he had the table manners of a pig.
  • Porgy
    edited November 2009
    nasahapley wrote:
    There was an England wicket keeper called Jack Russell, and as far as I'm aware he ate grapes normally.

I expect the Reverend Jack Russell - inventor of dog with same name - ate grapes normally as well.

I prefer to eat them the way my dog did - it's more fun. 8)
    nasahapley wrote:
    A friend of mine sat next to Ian Botham at a charity lunch, though, and said he had the table manners of a pig.

It's not easy to eat shredded wheat politely.
  • Bikerbaboon
    Bikerbaboon Posts: 1,017
    thought i had run out of satsumas.
    found another in my bag..... yes thats 5 satsumas in a day.
    Nothing in life can not be improved with either monkeys, pirates or ninjas
  • Porgy
    you'll get the 5hits
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    Went for a ride today.
    It was really cold.
    But I was dressed appropriately for the conditions so stayed temperate the whole time.

I watched a bollywood movie the other day.
    It was about this boy who fell for this girl, but she couldn't marry him because she was promised to a man she didn't love. It was notable for the handsome male role's seductive singing, his promise of heavenly passsions and suggestive movements, and the female role's incredible beauty and high pitched voice. It was a one in a million film.
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • Porgy
    We could put things inside the cardboard box and then take them out again.

I've been on the edge of my seat all this time waiting for an update on this
  • andy162
    andy162 Posts: 634
    On 2 separate occasions today I've heard Tinitta Tikaram's " Good Tradition" song on t'wireless.
  • passout
    I saw a really young policeman today; that's the way it's going.
  • Porgy
    i didn't see any policmen today.

Maybe their mummies wouldn't let them out because it was so cold.
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    What's a policemen? Is that not something from the history books?

-Spider-
  • Porgy
    There's a special offer on satsumas in Morrisson's at the moment.
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I somehow woke up to find my nails are red and I've got marker pen all over my face and arm.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    What's that horrible smell?

Oh, it's me. :(
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    freehub wrote:
    I somehow woke up to find my nails are red and I've got marker pen all over my face and arm.

I suspect you went drinking with your mates last night? Have you counted your eyebrows yet? :lol:
    Cycling weakly
  • andy162
    andy162 Posts: 634
    It's Raining Men by lumpen warblers The Weather Girls is not based on fact. Although it has rained frogs before. A song about frog rain might not have the same commercial appeal.
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    skyd0g wrote:
    freehub wrote:

I suspect you went drinking with your mates last night? Have you counted your eyebrows yet? :lol:

Yes, never again, I hate hangovers.
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    hello.
    I'm in dusseldorf airport. drinking a bottle of something fizzy. pissed now. got to keep it together until I'm in my seat then i'm buying more booze. Flight over here was worst ever I've ever experienced - drinks falling off tables due to turbulence. Is it wrong to scream on a plane?
    I hate flying.
    going on train next time, or taking some strong drugs from the doctor.
    check in three minutes and a glass yet to drink so better be off.
    xxxxxxxx
  • Porgy
    it's not dark yet. But it soon will be.