Nick Griffin on question time

Comments

• passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    wicked wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    Anyway, it was an interesting debate. Dimbleby held it together better than I thought he would.

Griffin didn't score any points whatsoever as far as I could tell. He was rattled right from the gun when Dimbleby pwned him over the "misquotes" that were attributed to him. The holocaust denial stuff obviously made him look like a complete tit.

The most interesting bit was Straw, Warsi and Huhne scrambling over themselves to prove how tough on immigration they are.

I reckon I spotted two BNP plants in the audience. Fat bloke in white shirt rambling on about the EU, and a bloke who looked like he hadn't a wash in 3 months rambling incoherently about... well, something, I don't know what.

I thought Dimbleby was appalling tonight as chair of QT he is supposed to be impartial much as i disagree with most if not all of what Griffin says Dimbleby was clearly hell bent on putting it to him. As for the audience i dont think the BBC could have picked a better bunch of plants to have a go at Griffin all night. The whole show just came across as the whole panel and a lot of the audience basically ganging up on one man and not allowing him to answer questions the way the other panelists were i would have liked to hear what he had say on a lot of issues but too many provocateurs in the audience looking for their 15 secs of fame. If ever the BNP got a shot in the arm it was definately tonight.

+1
    The BBC are a disgrace over the handling of this programme.
    Firstly the BNP are entitled to their view and a platform just the same as everyone else whether any of us agree with them or not. If you do not like it tough its a free country (just ).
    The crowd (mob?) seemed to be loaded with those intent on berating griffin at every turn and disturbingly rounding on anyone who dared approve of griffins statements. Not a fair cross section of the public IMO given that the BNP have recieved a million votes.
    The witch hunter general dimblebore was a complete embarrassment and I have never seen such a one sided chair who completely failed to control proceedings.
    Maybe auntie wanted a witch hunt last night but I for one found it very disturbing and certainly not what I am paying my licence fee for. I was under the impression that the BBC was supposed to be impartial?

We are on a slippery slope here people. Since when is an elected politician not allowed to express his opinion? What next? Censorship? Thought police? The so called freedoms are being steadily eroded in this country and now we have the "mainstream" political parties trying to stop griffin's appearance on what was supposed to be a debate.

Yes, it's a free country and the panel were free to react how they chose. At least the BBC let him on! I don't think censorship is really the issue.

I repeat though Griffin isn't a PROPER politician and we shouldn't bebate if the holocaust took place! Listen yes by all means but any sane person wouldn't give his ideas credance or think them worthy of discussion. I think the BBC did a good job. I also though Straw was OK to be honest but the Conservatives came out best.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    There were two muppets on QT the other evening.

1 - Nick Griffin

2 - Jack Straw
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Last nights QT was as I expected and, to be blunt, I found it rather boring. I would also have liked to hear his views/answers on more topical questions, such as the Postal strike and the recession, because he wouldn't have expected them. I thought the QT when Margaret Beckett badly misjudged the public feeling over expences was a lot more revealing and less obvious.

The answer to the BNP support is simple - sort out immigration. If they did that the voters would be like 'rats leaving a sinking ship' because the vast majority are simply using them as a means to kick politicans up the arse. Unfortunately, probably due to having such fat arses from using our money to feed themselves on with a monthly food allowance, they can't feel it because what was obvious from last night is that the Govt' and some politicians still don't get it, do they? Straw and Huhne (if I recall correctly),both denied that the BNP support was due to immigration but rather with disillusionment with politics and the expences scandal. Straw went on to say that there Immigration Policy is working. Well it isn't and until they have a fair and robust but strict policy then they will continue to lose votes.
    And here's a final point, if they don't like doing it or mentioning it unless pressed because they think they will lose the vote of ethnic minorites, then they had better think again because black and Asian people want it sorted out as well and I can tell you that for a fact.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    passout wrote:
    I repeat though Griffin isn't a PROPER politician

Griffin has been democratically elected into political office - therefore, he is a 'proper' politician. Not sure what else qualifies people as 'politicians' - but simply being in politics is usually sufficient....
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    softlad wrote:
    passout wrote:
    I repeat though Griffin isn't a PROPER politician

Griffin has been democratically elected into political office - therefore, he is a 'proper' politician. Not sure what else qualifies people as 'politicians' - but simply being in politics is usually sufficient....

I know what he means - being elected makes you an elected representative - but being a politician is different and you don't need to be elected to be one - losing your seat doesn't just stop you being a politician.

Conversly if Esther Rantzen is elected it won't make her a politician either.

To be a politician you need to take part in politics. Griffin is an isolated bigoted tw@t outside of the field of politics - much as Hitler was. His aim will not be to take part in politics but rather to abolish it.
  • softlad
    Porgy wrote:
    To be a politician you need to take part in politics. Griffin is an isolated bigoted tw@t outside of the field of politics - much as Hitler was. His aim will not be to take part in politics but rather to abolish it.

now you are confusing politics with democracy. Politics is nothing more than the process of making decisions at a civic level. In that sense, Griffin is part of that process - not least because he is an MEP.
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    softlad wrote:
    Porgy wrote:

now you are confusing politics with democracy. Politics is nothing more than the process of making decisions at a civic level. In that sense, Griffin is part of that process - not least because he is an MEP.

not at all - politics is more than just making decisions at civic level - it's making interparty deals - consulting lobbyists - developing party policy etc. and whatever politicians do when they lose elections, before being re-elected.

and that's more than just democracy - which is, in theory, something we all partake in.

And even if you're correct - griffin is part of no process - he was elected to disrupt the process, that makes him the anti-politician!
  • mlbaker
    mlbaker Posts: 77
    I thought QT was ridiculous, Nick Griffin was not asked any serious questions about his political policies on anything other than immigration. He was attacked personally in what appeared to be televised bullying. This surely lead some people watching including myself to actually feel sympathetic for the man.

When he gave his political opinions such as those about the invasion of Iraq I am sure there are many of the audience who agree with his opinions. And when asked one of the few serious question's from the show about Islam it was given to Bonnie Greer to answer rather than Nick Griffin.

The questions asked should of been broader. This would allowed Nick Griffin to answer giving details of his policies which would hopefully shown that the BNP have little political substance on anything other than immigration. If possible for the BNP the party could easily edit QT to show Nick Griffin giving solid political answers and opinions that could win him more votes in future elections.

Conversely I feel it would be harder for an opposing political party to edit the program in such a way as to humiliate the BNP and its' policies rather than just attack Nick Griffin as a person, who as a person is entitled to his opinions.

I am not a BNP supported.
  • softlad
    Porgy wrote:

not at all - politics is more than just making decisions at civic level - it's making interparty deals - consulting lobbyists - developing party policy etc. and whatever politicians do when they lose elections, before being re-elected.

and that's more than just democracy - which is, in theory, something we all partake in.

And even if you're correct - griffin is part of no process - he was elected to disrupt the process, that makes him the anti-politician!

But the BNP has alliances with far-right parties all over Europe - some within the european parliament and some not. For an 'anti-politician' he ain't doing a very good job.. ;)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,888
    There were two muppets on QT the other evening.

1 - Nick Griffin

2 - Jack Straw[/quote

agree, not sure if Jack Straw wasn't in the game full stop or the comment about his dads knocked him sideways. Either way, not an impressive show.
  • But in the first point Jack Straw made, he completely ripped apart the BNP's ideas about the two world wars. Griffin's remark about Straw's dad was completly irrelevant, Straw didn't mention anything about Griffin's family, but there we go. Did anyone else here near the end, some one put a question to "Dick Griffin... I mean Nick Griffin" :lol::lol::lol: and the woman saying; "as someone in a civil partnership and a homosexual, the feeling of repulsion is mutual" :P :P
  • mercsport
    mercsport Posts: 664
    passout wrote:
    I repeat though Griffin isn't a PROPER politician and we shouldn't bebate if the holocaust took place! Listen yes by all means but any sane person wouldn't give his ideas credance or think them worthy of discussion. I think the BBC did a good job. I also though Straw was OK to be honest but the Conservatives came out best.

You were spot-on about poor Nick Griffin not being a "PROPER politician".

PROPER politicians are, largely, professional self serving gob-shites. Who are blessed with the facility to weasel their way into council or Parliament and out of any corner. Think Tony Blair as a prime example. Most other PROPER politicians can only aspire to the olympian heights of bare faced lying that Blair managed to achieve in his tenure as so-called leader of this country. But the fact is, they keep trying, and are, more or less, successful at it to boot. We keep voting for the same craven lot every time we are called upon to do so.

The pity of it all is that Griffin is a rank amateur, and, aside from a seemingly amiable disposition, his ability to talk his way out of a tight corner, such as trying to defend some provocative utterance, muttered off the cuff in some boozer twenty years ago is not too good. He needs a wee bit of practise yet. Were he a labour politician the powers that be would likely shunt him off for a course in PR ( in certain other countries: a correctional institute ), on how to mulct the public at the public's expense.

It's a pity that Griffin cannot command the same level of respect and gravitas that Gert Wilders and Jean Marie le Pen on the continent get. Those chaps are taken seriously 'over there', on much the same issues that Griffin espouses here: immigration and Islam. Griffin queers his pitch , seems to me, by uttering tosh on other issues.

No, I didn't watch the 'debate' on QT the other night. The mob in full bate and sanctimony is not my cup o'char. I was tucked up in bed with a good book and my Horlicks.
    "Lick My Decals Off, Baby"
  • Where the programme failed for me was that it just degenerated (rightly/wrongly) into almost nothing more than a Nick Griffin "bashfest".

Fair enough the boot should have been put in for the first 15mins then it should have been about how would the BNP solve the postal strike, how would they erradicate child poverty, national health funding any number of genuine issues that any elected government will have to takle.

Now, I think, we're all pretty sure how the BNP would cure most of this nations ills but would it not have been good to hear Griffins answers and have them pulled apart in something at least resembling a debate.

For me, one of the main differences between Griffin and Hitler is (like it or not) Hitler was a great orator who could deliver a rant and could bring a crowd to its feet and make people believe.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • softlad
    For me, one of the main differences between Griffin and Hitler is (like it or not) Hitler was a great orator who could deliver a rant and could bring a crowd to its feet and make people believe.

true - Hitler had a very good PR man behind him. I guess Griffin must do his own, because it is verging on the comical.....
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Of course, Hitler came into power in a society which faced far worse problems than UK in 2009. Pity that Griffin isn't such a ranter, I'd love to see him go into Hitler mode on Question Time.
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    Someone said that the BNP have more lies than the other "main" parties....... sorry, but I disagree. The BNP have one lie: "We are not racist". Nothing is ever said about ANYTHING else they stand for outside of their own literature.

The QT was an appalling waste of time and effort. The whole point of it (as has been stated) was to bash Nick Griffin. We heard nothing of BNP policies, just Nick Griffin's opinions and long ago quotes. Where were the questions on ALL parties policies on NHS spending? On expenses? On Education? Immigration was touched on but again we heard nothing on actual policy, just party spin.

I honestly wanted to hear what Nick Griffin had to say on current high profile topics, all I heard was him fending off personal attacks followed by Dimbleby repeating what was said or someone in the crowd/panel shouting over him so I couldn't hear his view or the party line.
  • teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    guilliano wrote:
    Someone said that the BNP have more lies than the other "main" parties....... sorry, but I disagree. The BNP have one lie: "We are not racist". Nothing is ever said about ANYTHING else they stand for outside of their own literature.

The QT was an appalling waste of time and effort. The whole point of it (as has been stated) was to bash Nick Griffin. We heard nothing of BNP policies, just Nick Griffin's opinions and long ago quotes. Where were the questions on ALL parties policies on NHS spending? On expenses? On Education? Immigration was touched on but again we heard nothing on actual policy, just party spin.

I honestly wanted to hear what Nick Griffin had to say on current high profile topics, all I heard was him fending off personal attacks followed by Dimbleby repeating what was said or someone in the crowd/panel shouting over him so I couldn't hear his view or the party line.

I have no interest in hearing the opinion of someone who claims, that a former leader of the KKK was "almost not totally violent", who disputes issues on the existence of the Holocaust as any acclaimed historian understands it.

Nor do I have any interest in hearing the lines from a party who's members felt that Griffin wasn't hard line enough, and said: "I'm starting to think this appealing to the mainstream approach is the wrong direction. I would rather have seen George Lincoln Rockwell [founder of the American Nazi party] on the panel, there would have been a riot.""
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... n-time-bnp

If you seriously think this man or his party has anything other than technical legitimacy, I seriously question your morality.
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • teagar
    mercsport wrote:
    passout wrote:

You were spot-on about poor Nick Griffin not being a "PROPER politician".

PROPER politicians are, largely, professional self serving gob-shites. Who are blessed with the facility to weasel their way into council or Parliament and out of any corner. Think Tony Blair as a prime example. Most other PROPER politicians can only aspire to the olympian heights of bare faced lying that Blair managed to achieve in his tenure as so-called leader of this country. But the fact is, they keep trying, and are, more or less, successful at it to boot. We keep voting for the same craven lot every time we are called upon to do so.

The pity of it all is that Griffin is a rank amateur, and, aside from a seemingly amiable disposition, his ability to talk his way out of a tight corner, such as trying to defend some provocative utterance, muttered off the cuff in some boozer twenty years ago is not too good. He needs a wee bit of practise yet. Were he a labour politician the powers that be would likely shunt him off for a course in PR ( in certain other countries: a correctional institute ), on how to mulct the public at the public's expense.

It's a pity that Griffin cannot command the same level of respect and gravitas that Gert Wilders and Jean Marie le Pen on the continent get. Those chaps are taken seriously 'over there', on much the same issues that Griffin espouses here: immigration and Islam. Griffin queers his pitch , seems to me, by uttering tosh on other issues.

No, I didn't watch the 'debate' on QT the other night. The mob in full bate and sanctimony is not my cup o'char. I was tucked up in bed with a good book and my Horlicks.

So do you have sympathy with the BNP or not?

Geert Wilders certainly has no respect amongst anyone I know. He's a theatrical bafoon, but even Geert is no patch on Griffin, given that Geert, for all his nasty far-right ways, is fundamentally not a racist in the same lew as Griffin is.

So what do you think is Griffin's real pitch, since you seem to find his current one "queer"?
  • Griffin is a tw@t and the BNP are not mainstream.

If, however the main parties carry on pandering to the "PC brigade" and bury their heads in the sand to what a lot of people percieve to be the real issues the BNP will continue to gain support, beit mis-guided or otherwise.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • softlad
    teagar wrote:
    If you seriously think this man or his party has anything other than technical legitimacy, I seriously question your morality.

technical legitimacy is all that is required. If moral legitimacy was a prerequesite of being on question time, the panel would probably be empty...
  • teagar
    softlad wrote:
    teagar wrote:

technical legitimacy is all that is required. If moral legitimacy was a prerequesite of being on question time, the panel would probably be empty...

Err?

You know as well as I know they're in completely different leagues.

Racism is a phenomenon which has caused stunning amounts of suffering. It's something that Griffin and his party wish to continue.

Fidling your expenses a bit hasn't.

Totally different.
  • softlad
    teagar wrote:
    Err?

Racism is a phenomenon which has caused stunning amounts of suffering. It's something that Griffin and his party wish to continue.

Totally different.

suffering comes in many guises though, doesn't it. True, racism has caused it's fair share through the ages, but so have the wars, trade deals and foreign policies of some of your so-called 'legitimate' politicians. Frankly, they are all as bad as each other - but Griffin is being singled out for his particularly abominable stance on racism, that's all...
  • mercsport
    teagar wrote:

I would have to invite you to work that one out for yourself. I have sympathy for the underdog of any persuasion. And none at all for the lynch-mob.
    teagar wrote:
    Geert Wilders certainly has no respect amongst anyone I know.

That hardly surprises me.
    teagar wrote:
    He's a theatrical bafoon, but even Geert is no patch on Griffin, given that Geert, for all his nasty far-right ways, is fundamentally not a racist in the same lew as Griffin is.

He's no buffoon. For the sheerest theatricality look to the many past performances of Tony Blair, whose past glories I imagine might be enough to have made him your poster-boy.
    teagar wrote:
    So what do you think is Griffin's real pitch, since you seem to find his current one "queer"?

Ah, you highlight my use of the word 'queer'. Might it have prickled your modern sensitivities ? Pardon me, it wasn't intentional I assure you.

As for his real pitch, as you put it, I really wouldn't know. Like every political party they present themselves as being possessed of an agenda, real or imagined. As I'm basically apolitical ( only in recent times roused out of my torpor by the horrors of the last decade inflicted upon this once blessed land, and lands far afield, by this contemptible Labour government ), I don't know what the BNP's aims are. I've never visited their website.
    The BNP, from what I've read ( skim-read in the rags ) certainly seem to have views that are in accord with mine on one or two issues. But then, so do the other parties that are in contention for running this country, including the abominable Labour party.

OT : I would suggest to all you sanctimonious twerps that have been queueing up to heap scorn upon Griffin, you (and me!) are responsible for having voted in the most reprehensible and bloodthirsty government in memory, and that up to now, and so far as I know, Griffin's thoughts are still his thoughts and have not been converted into any reality. He has not been responsible for the loss of any life. But now, hundreds of thousands of lost lives later, I ask, where were you lot when Blair was warmongering with his buddy Bush ?
  • teagar
    softlad wrote:
    teagar wrote:
    Err?

Totally different.

suffering comes in many guises though, doesn't it. True, racism has caused it's fair share through the ages, but so have the wars, trade deals and foreign policies of some of your so-called 'legitimate' politicians. Frankly, they are all as bad as each other - but Griffin is being singled out for his particularly abominable stance on racism, that's all...

Look, I'm not here to defend the current government, but comparing any mainstream politician with Griffin is just at the least bizzare, at the worst, absurd.

Damn right Griffin is being singled out on his stance on racism! So he should! That kind of racism should not ever be considered acceptable. Sure he can say it, as long as everyone else makes sure he and everyone else knows it's beyond appauling.
  • teagar
    mercsport wrote:
    teagar wrote:

I would have to invite you to work that one out for yourself. I have sympathy for the underdog of any persuasion. And none at all for the lynch-mob.
    teagar wrote:

teagar wrote:
    He's a theatrical bafoon, but even Geert is no patch on Griffin, given that Geert, for all his nasty far-right ways, is fundamentally not a racist in the same lew as Griffin is.

He's no buffoon. For the sheerest theatricality look to the many past performances of Tony Blair, whose past glories I imagine might be enough to have made him your poster-boy.
    teagar wrote:

Ah, you highlight my use of the word 'queer'. Might it have prickled your modern sensitivities ? Pardon me, it wasn't intentional I assure you.

As for his real pitch, as you put it, I really wouldn't know. Like every political party they present themselves as being possessed of an agenda, real or imagined. As I'm basically apolitical ( only in recent times roused out of my torpor by the horrors of the last decade inflicted upon this once blessed land, and lands far afield, by this contemptible Labour government ), I don't know what the BNP's aims are. I've never visited their website.
    The BNP, from what I've read ( skim-read in the rags ) certainly seem to have views that are in accord with mine on one or two issues. But then, so do the other parties that are in contention for running this country, including the abominable Labour party.

OT : I would suggest to all you sanctimonious twerps that have been queueing up to heap scorn upon Griffin, you (and me!) are responsible for having voted in the most reprehensible and bloodthirsty government in memory, and that up to now, and so far as I know, Griffin's thoughts are still his thoughts and have not been converted into any reality. He has not been responsible for the loss of any life. But now, hundreds of thousands of lost lives later, I ask, where were you lot when Blair was warmongering with his buddy Bush ?

Couple things.

Have you ever watched or listened to Wilders in parliament? Comparing it to Blair is like comparing a hat with a pen on the grounds of how well it keeps your head covered.

I was too young to vote in the last election so I consider myself immune from that.

A bit of BNP history then.

Splinter group from the National Front, who amongst other things are partial to holocaust denial, and openly co-operate with the white supremacist and neo-Nazi hate site Stormfront.

National front was also involved of causing a large amount of riots, of which Griffin etc were part of.

Plenty of BNP members still use the stormfront site. http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... n-time-bnp

BNP itself in its constitution has, amongst other things: "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948".

So it effectively wants to cleans Britian of non-whites by non lethal force i.e. deportation.

The leader, Nick Griffin, has, as you have seen from his many quotes, been partial to a bit of holocaust denial, has met up with and has defended a KKK leader etc.

Indeed, from that guardian article you can see some of the things that other "real" BNP members feel about where the party is going.

Their economic policy revolves around the '30s Fascist (literally, it was the Italian fascistis and later Nazis who used it) principle of "autarky", which is basically economic nationalism. I.e. Britian should be self-sufficient in all departments. It is thus anti-international trade, and has elements of the Fascist '30s "third way" between socialism and capitalism, both of which it opposes.

They're also well known for being anti-homosexual, once lumping homosexual politicians in with a group of rapists.

So while their economic policy is less contenteous, though flies against most economic theory, their fundamental premise, that of a racially based Britain which should be free of any other race as they define it (the definiion of which is dubious in itself) is utterly reprehensible.

They also have groups who police their rallies who have committed terrorist acts, such as against communist parties etc.

A quote from wikipedia. "When Tyndall was still chairman, the BNP's 1995 national rally was addressed by William Luther Pierce, the then-head of the US National Alliance. Pierce wrote the novel The Turner Diaries, an inspiration for Timothy McVeigh to carry out the Oklahoma City bombing[296] which killed 168 people." - sourced.

That anyone remotely considers to have alignments with such a party makes me trully question humanity.

That people are even considering defending the man and suggesting that his views are legimiate is bad enough!

Sure he can say what he wants, but that doesn't make it remotely right! I don't care if he has some popular support! So have many utterly horrible things!

That anyone compares the bnp to mainstream parties is ridiculous.

I take it no-one in this discussion isn't from "white-British" decent?
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    mercsport wrote:
    teagar wrote:

teagar wrote:

teagar wrote:

teagar wrote:

I think you might want to look at this before you say much more about Griffin.
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Griffin is a tw@t and the BNP are not mainstream.

If, however the main parties carry on pandering to the "PC brigade" and bury their heads in the sand to what a lot of people percieve to be the real issues the BNP will continue to gain support, beit mis-guided or otherwise.

Absolutely agree and to put it more precisely the current Government's shambolic immigration policy. If the BNP gets rid of Nick Griffin and significantly tone down the racist overtures they could become very mainstream. I know several people who can relate to the immigration issues, but don't like the more extreme views.

Sure Nick Griffin came across as a complete idiot, but Jack Straw wasn't far behind.
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • mercsport
    'teagar' and 'sicknote' :
    Well, everyone was saying such beastly things about Griffin, I just couldn't believe anyone could be THAT BAD !? Fortunately, he's not yet in a position to make flesh his wilder fancies. Yet, for all his manifest rottenness ( and we all have a bit of the rotter within us), he still cannot compare with the odious Blair ( yes, I'm still forced to draw comparisons, and I suppose, yes, somebody can be THAT BAD- but it's like flogging a dead horse ). It still beggars belief how he got away with it. For so long too. And yet the rascal is being seriously considered for the post of first European president. Truly, should that happen, I will know that 'the system' is corrupt, beyond redemption and that the loons have taken over the asylum.

Upon the points that, so far, I agree with Griffin is the real threat of the Islamification of Europe, the near collapse of Christianity as the defining religion within the UK and, of course, immigration. I'm not aware of his views on political correctness and a host of other concerns that, when I let them, make me mutter 'that's not right'.

Here, a few links plucked from the ether that display a clarity that is beyond my ability to express ( don't mock because a couple of them are from the DM ) : http://www.spectator.co.uk/essays/all/5 ... ions.thtml

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... al-UK.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... risis.html[/i]
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    mercsport

I am not sure where you live but if you had the chance to see people like Griffin in full flow or when the camera's are not on them, you would see why they get the stick they do, plus to say that things like the Holocaust was a lie, is to slap everyone that fought in that war.

The pc in this country has gone mad and part of that problem has been the people that have made the law have not been the ones effected by them.