Comments

• stfc1
    stfc1 Posts: 505
    nasahapley wrote:
    That's a pity, the 20/20 character was much better than the Vino one :wink:

I like Vino! I liked 20/20 too, mind. Keep 'em coming :wink:
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    Well, now I finally get it, BRING 20/20 BACK!

F**K i'm a simpleton sometimes....
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Odd that he/she has been banned. They talked more sense than Bhima.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • WTF?

Ok 20/20 was trolling - but shame on all you guys who jumped in to take the piss out of triathletes, just because they/we do things differently from you.

How do you think the rest of the world looks at bike racers?

Cheers, Andy

Road/crit racer, time triallist, cylocrosser, track rider, road runner, hill runner, swimmer, and triathlete.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    WTF?

Ok 20/20 was trolling - but shame on all you guys who jumped in to take the wee-wee out of triathletes, just because they/we do things differently from you.

Cheers, Andy

Road/crit racer, time triallist, cylocrosser, track rider, road runner, hill runner, swimmer, and triathlete.

Shock and Awe.

Shock. And. Awe my friend.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960

Lycra-clad gods on wheels. Or like Nappy said - SHOCK AND AWE.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,641
    torico wrote:
    its not like he failed a drugs test - bring him back!!!!!

Probably would have though, seemed to be on some strong stuff even though the comments were obviously tongue in cheek / wind up. Probably borrowed off Vino now he's clean :lol:

Had a point though too as some of the advice on training here is ridiculous!
  • Edwin
    Edwin Posts: 785
    Andy makes a fair point. How can a group of people that shave their legs and wear tight shorts make fun of any other sport?*
    It's a shame that there's so much rubbish on here, that 20/20 actually sounded convincing.

* I actually own a tri-suit as well, and like to convince myself it doesn't look that bad. It's not hugely different to a pair of bibshorts anyway.
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    Edwin wrote:
    Andy makes a fair point. How can a group of people that shave their legs and wear tight shorts make fun of any other sport?*

because the only thing more ridiculous than riding a bike while wearing lycra, is riding a bike while wearing a thong and a boob tube..... ;)
  • Edwin
    Edwin Posts: 785
    It's a Lycra boobtube though, is that acceptable?
  • elPedro666
    elPedro666 Posts: 1,060
    What's going on here? I just dropped back for some light entertainment and a comedy genius seems to have been but down in his prime? For what?

Who on Earth thought he was such a menace that he must be stopped?

What am I going to read on the loo now?

Ridiculous.
    WTD:
    Green Halo TwinRail
    25.0mm-26.2mm seatpost shim
    Red X-Lite bling
    Specialized ladies BG saddle (white?) 155mm
    RH thumbie
    700x28c CX tyres&tubs
    Flatbars 620mm 25,4mm & swept, ti in an ideal world
  • elPedro666 wrote:
    What's going on here? I just dropped back for some light entertainment and a comedy genius seems to have been but down in his prime? For what?

Who on Earth thought he was such a menace that he must be stopped?

What am I going to read on the loo now?

Ridiculous.

Then you should know this time of year is not about enjoying yourself and theres nothing funny about base training. Or rain. Or snow.

It appears that 20/20 was also Vino and there aint no space for multiple personalities on here so he got banned after being brought to the attention of the powers that be by persons unknown that someone was trolling.

Its a very serious thing this forum you know.