OFFICIAL 2007 FORUM AWARDS -voting closed

Comments

• Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    See my vote (page 6). And Matt's (7).

I voted as soon as I saw the thread, too. I meant to scold you on MSN, but was distracted...

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font size="1">:) README</font id="blue">
    [url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url]</font id="size1">(but don't change the subject or I won't get it)
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    I noticed, but couldn't be bothered to change it. Apparently I'm more lazy than I am pedantic.
  • Jht
    Jht Posts: 1,562
    Forum legend - El Cap
    Best Mod - BRS
    Most helpful - nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - UHDH
    Most funny - HomersDouble
    Most scary - Nuts4FSR
    Most likely to die first - El Cap
    Sexiest Member -
    Most like to meet - Alex
    Best sense of humour - DavesNotHere
    Most useless - UHDH
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - BRS
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Magnus
    Nicest Bike - Dodgex1's Peeler

The Nitrous
    The OrangeJumpageMyspace (only because everyone else does...)
    - 22/02/06 -
  • Big Red S
    *cries*

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font size="1">:) README</font id="blue">
    [url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url]</font id="size1">(but don't change the subject or I won't get it)
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    At least you're not useless...

<i>Error in Line 325</i>

<b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • hey! i resent that lol

Braaaaaap!!! Braaaaaap!!! is jonofthedeads favourite mind noise....
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    So, Mian has been banned for a week, who's going to count up?

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b>
    <font color="red"><3<3 1st whyamihere <3<3</font id="red">
    <font color="blue"><3 2nd Heather 3rd Matt Gray 4th Nuts4fsr 5th i_used_2b_fukpigonabike <3</font id="blue"></b></font id="size1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LongHair
    she's one talented attention whore</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    The Attention Whore
  • Turkleton
    Turkleton Posts: 52
    You aren't being serious are you?

<hr noshade size="1">D00D!
    <b>Ted:</b> Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals.... Sir, it's not giving me the answer!
    <b>Dr. Kelso:</b> It's a typewriter, you jackass!
    <b>Ted:</b> Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals.... Sir, it\'s not giving me the answer!
    <b>Dr. Kelso:</b> It\'s a typewriter, you jackass!
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 5,534
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ben</i>

Oh yeah, and 5000+posts and I get 1 bloody, f*cking vote. Thanks.

Although Jon has met me to verify I am one sexy biatch.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

that's cos you f£cked off to go skiing for ages!

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>

Fair point, but 1 vote!!

I am by far the sexiest man on this forum. EVen Phil didn't vote for me this time[:(]

IT'S ALL ABOUT LINE CHOICE!
  • UH DH
    Its because you are never here.

<i>Error in Line 325</i>

<b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    It's good for you.
  • Forum legend - El Cap
    Best Mod - UHDH
    Most helpful - El cap
    Most prolifant - UHDH
    Most funny - UHDH or EL CAP
    Most scary - Alx
    Most likely to die first - Macdaddymac
    Sexiest Member - DJIP
    Most like to meet - El cap
    Best sense of humour - UHDH
    Most useless - Turkelton
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Turkelton
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - MACDADDYMAC
    Nicest Bike - dunno...

• skamanfrank
    skamanfrank Posts: 615
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ben</i>
    I am by far the sexiest man on this forum. EVen Phil didn't vote for me this time[:(]

Erm I believe my vote count would beg to differ [^]

Frank

<hr noshade size="1">
    <center>Myspace</center>
    <div align="right"><font size="1">Missing Mian since, like, as soon as he got banned</font id="size1"></div id="right">
    Frank

I can't be bothered to get my sig working
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    I demand recognition for sexiest member!
    Oh and my post on page one is prolific, not prolifiant or whatever the hell you youths are saying these days.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    <font color="black"><b><i>Vote me for sexiest forum member!</center></font id="size1"></font id="black"></i></b>
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • Big Red S
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kitty</i>

So, Mian has been banned for a week, who's going to count up?

Sounds like a volunteer...

Or we just wait til he's back.

• Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Big Red S</i>

*cries*<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah but Avi, given your build, you'd probably beat seven shades of sh<s></s>it out of them!

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><u>Phil. says:</u>
    your driving preceeds you, normally by the rear wheels of your car, with you at the steering wheel<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • I recall the days when I'd at least win "Forum's ga<s></s>yest member."

<s> </s>
    <i><center>"You pour the beer, I'll bring the satire" </center></i>
    <s> </s>
    <i><center>"You pour the beer, I\'ll bring the satire" </center></i>
  • Matt
    Matt Posts: 5,288
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mattie</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Big Red S</i>

*cries*<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah but Avi, given your build, you'd probably beat seven shades of sh<s></s>it out of them!

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><u>Phil. says:</u>
    your driving preceeds you, normally by the rear wheels of your car, with you at the steering wheel<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">

Stop kissing mod-ass Mattie! You make him sound like he has a body like Dave! [:)]

<hr noshade size="1">
    Chaparral
  • Two votes? <i>Two</i>?

Fuc<i></i><i></i>k's sake, guys...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by euan_333</i>

Threads about people being hungry /10<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by limbsy</i>

Awesome machines *WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FLASHING IMAGES*<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <center><h6>Nando\'sFTW/10</h6></center>
  • skamanfrank
    skamanfrank Posts: 615
    Didn't even realise you were still on the forum Sharief....

Frank

<hr noshade size="1">
    <center>Myspace</center>
    <div align="right"><font size="1">Missing Mian since, like, as soon as he got banned</font id="size1"></div id="right">
    Frank

I can't be bothered to get my sig working
  • Well, I dn't use it as often as I used to, but still..

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by euan_333</i>

Threads about people being hungry /10<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by limbsy</i>

Awesome machines *WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FLASHING IMAGES*<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <center><h6>Nando\'sFTW/10</h6></center>
  • Mattie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Matt Gray</i>

Stop kissing mod-ass Mattie! You make him sound like he has a body like Dave! [:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Erm, Avi was in the TA.

• UH DH
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Original Rough Shaker</i>

Well, I dn't use it as often as I used to, but still..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Something we are all thankful for!

<i>Error in Line 325</i>

<b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    It's good for you.
  • Nat
    Nat Posts: 1,795
    You can't have best female this year. I stole that show for good.

<b>We live on front porches and swing life away, we get by just fine here on minimum wage</b>
    <b>We live on front porches and swing life away, we get by just fine here on minimum wage</b>
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Nat</i>

You can't have best female this year. I stole that show for good.

But you're sooooo 2006 darhling......[;)]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">Team</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Cake</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Official</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Rider</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • Turkleton
    Turkleton Posts: 52
    W00p! I got a vote!
    It was from a spacker, but still hooray! Last time round I got one from Mike Skinner for best name, incidentally, I think that should have been a category.

<b>Ted:</b> Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals.... Sir, it's not giving me the answer!
    <b>Dr. Kelso:</b> It's a typewriter, you jackass!
    <b>Ted:</b> Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals.... Sir, it\'s not giving me the answer!
    <b>Dr. Kelso:</b> It\'s a typewriter, you jackass!
  • TE
    TE Posts: 4,087
    Also first time got something too. Dunno if 'Most likely to die first' (twice) and 'Nicest bike' (thrice) are anything to be proud of though...[:(]

<hr noshade size="1"><div align="left"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b><u><font color="red">uber sexy laydeez</font id="red"></u> </b></font id="red"></font id="size1"></div id="left"><div align="right"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">H</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"><font size="2"><font color="black"><b>DH</b></font id="black"></font id="size2"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">S</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"></div id="right"><hr noshade size="1">
  • Mattie
    How many "Most Likely To Die First" did I get though?

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mattie</i>

How many "Most Likely To Die First" did I get though?

About the same as me....[:(]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">Team</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Cake</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Official</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Rider</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • Mattie
    I think I managed to get more.