OFFICIAL 2007 FORUM AWARDS -voting closed

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mattie</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>

Most like to meet - Mattie (I haven't met him yet) <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You know SITS is gonna be fu<s></s>cking funny right?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I certainl hope so! [:D]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">We</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Are</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">The</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Galaxians</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    Ask Phil what I'm like in person if you want to know.

Or Mian.

Or Mike.

<font size="1"><b>The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits, The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates, Adorned by masters loving art she lies, As she rests beneath the starry skies. </b></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • TE
    TE Posts: 4,087
    Forum legend - El Cap
    Best Mod - Nick/Alex
    Most helpful - Nick
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Alex?
    Most funny - Tartanyak
    Most scary - UHDH
    Most likely to die first - UHDH
    Sexiest Member - Beth
    Most like to meet - [:I]
    Best sense of humour - whyamihere
    Most useless - dhxcme
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Alex, by a rebelious banned n00b.
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - DJIP
    Nicest Bike - Ahem...[:I]

<hr noshade size="1"><div align="left"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b><u><font color="red">uber sexy laydeez</font id="red"></u> </b></font id="red"></font id="size1"></div id="left"><div align="right"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">H</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"><font size="2"><font color="black"><b>DH</b></font id="black"></font id="size2"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">S</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"></div id="right"><hr noshade size="1">
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Why is there no "Most Hated?" I win it hands down, and damn right i'm a attention whore Heather, i learnt from the best heh

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b>
    <font color="red"><3<3 1st whyamihere <3<3</font id="red">
    <font color="blue"><3 2nd Heather 3rd Matt Gray 4th Nuts4fsr 5th i_used_2b_fukpigonabike <3</font id="blue"></b></font id="size1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LongHair
    she's one talented attention whore</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • yoadius
    yoadius Posts: 541
    <b>Forum legend - </b> El Cap
    <b>Best Mod - </b>Alex
    <b>Most helpful - </b>Nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b>Kitty?
    <b>Most funny - </b>Neilly B
    <b>Most scary - </b>Nuts4FSR
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> ETID
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>El Cap
    <b>Most useless - </b>Kitty
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>ETID
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> DJP
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> TE

Hardtail
    Beast

Roadie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Dude, did you trace that, from a distance off a diagram drawn by a blind man using his feet from the description given to him by someone that could only use English quotes from the movie of \'Grease\'?
  • V O T E me, im annoying, very

na te medo

just read it

anger managment?
  • konaguy49
    konaguy49 Posts: 1,722
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by latinthrasher</i>

V O T E me, im annoying, very

na te medo

just read it

anger managment?

*knifes little boy until he dies of it*

sh<u></u>itbag
  • mrblonde
    mrblonde Posts: 2,340
    Forum legend - El Cap
    Best Mod - Nicklouse
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Alx
    Most funny - El Cap
    Most scary - John (aka sickman), he is a biter i reckon
    Most likely to die first - Mattie - he keeps crashing cars...
    Sexiest Member - SJ
    Most like to meet - Nicklouse
    Best sense of humour - John (when you get to know him)
    Most useless - Ruckus rider (sorry lewis matey, couldn't think of anyone else)
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - UH DH
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Heather
    Nicest Bike - The nicolai, although that's only because i can't vote for mine :-P

My lifestyle determines my death style
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Mrblonde...

The Casanova of online poets. [:D]
    <font size="1"><font color="red">Keewee Cromo8

And Yes It Has Rear Suspension

The Hardtail (New Pic)</font id="red"></font id="size1">

Mrblonde...

The New Hardtail</font id="red"></font id="size1">
  • Random Vince
    Random Vince Posts: 11,374
    <b>Forum legend - </b> El cap
    <b>Best Mod - </b> BRS
    <b>Most helpful - </b> Nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b> El Cap
    <b>Most funny - </b> Whyamihere
    <b>Most scary - </b> UHDH
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> cant decide between Mattie (based on driving skill) or Nicklouse (based on age + biking style + motorsport interest - high skill at it all) = Mattie is the most likely to die first [:P]
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> SJ
    <b>Most like to meet - </b> SJ
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b> El cap
    <b>Most useless - </b> Alx
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b> magnus
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> skamanfrank
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> el cap's coiler.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font color="orange">My signature was stolen by a moose</font id="orange"></center>

that will be all
    <font color="blue">trying to get Canada banned since tuesday </font id="blue">
    My signature was stolen by a moose

that will be all

trying to get GT James banned since tuesday
  • Mattie
    Col, it was my second car in 3 months!

<font size="1"><b>The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits, The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates, Adorned by masters loving art she lies, As she rests beneath the starry skies. </b></font id="size1">
  • Random Vince
    Random Vince Posts: 11,374
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mattie</i>

Col, it was my second car in 3 months!

our point exactly.

i've crashed once, due to ice at 7mph in just under 7 years of driving

hmm, something about the number 7 there.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font color="orange">My signature was stolen by a moose</font id="orange"></center>

that will be all
    <font color="blue">trying to get Canada banned since tuesday </font id="blue">
    My signature was stolen by a moose

that will be all

trying to get GT James banned since tuesday
  • mrblonde
    mrblonde Posts: 2,340
    that really isn't a good track record though mate hehe

Mrblonde...

The Hardtail (New Pic)</font id="red"></font id="size1">

Mrblonde...

The New Hardtail</font id="red"></font id="size1">
  • Mike Skinner
    Mike Skinner Posts: 9,657
    Forum legend - HD
    Best Mod - Avi
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Avi (he's usually on twice over)
    Most funny - HD
    Most scary - Phil
    Most likely to die first -
    Sexiest Member - Frank
    Most like to meet - Wysiwyg
    Best sense of humour - HD
    Most useless - recently Heather
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - latinthrasher
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Kitty
    Nicest Bike -

why is there a most funny, as well as best sense of humour?

<b><font color="orange"><center><font size="3">HighZine</font id="size3"></font id="orange"></b> "More Fun than Kucking Dead Fids</center>
    <center><font color="blue">M</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">i</font id="blue"> <font color="brown"> n</font id="brown"> <font color="blue">i-</font id="blue"> <font color="brown"> L</font id="brown"> <font color="blue">i</font id="blue"> <font color="brown">n</font id="brown"> <font color="blue">k</font id="blue"></center>
    <font color="green"><center><font size="1"><i>Old Vids</font id="size1"></i></font id="green"></center>
  • Mattie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrblonde</i>

that really isn't a good track record though mate hehe<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I haven't done three though!

• rideitgood
    rideitgood Posts: 1,183
    <b>Forum legend - </b>Mattie.
    <b>Best Mod - </b>Alx
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> Alx?</b>
    <b>Most funny - </b> Uh Dh.
    <b>Most scary - </b> Nuts4FSR
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> TE, he'll crash his landy into another wall.
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> After that picture today, it's gotta be Dahnhilla [;)]
    <b>Most like to meet - </b> Frank.
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b> UH DH
    <b>Most useless - </b>Dhxcme
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b> DJIP
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>SJ
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>Nicklouse's Dragster. or -C-'s.

<b>DirtVid</b><b>No.2</b>
    <i><font color="black">Faith</font id="black"></i>
    Dj
  • Mattie
    Wow, a vote for Forum Legend, I'm speechless!

• JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <b>Forum legend - </b> El Cap
    <b>Best Mod - </b> BRS, for never losing an argument.
    <b>Most helpful - </b> nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b> nicklouse
    <b>Most funny - </b> UHDH
    <b>Most scary - </b> UHDH
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> El Cap [;)]
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> skamanfrank
    <b>Most like to meet - </b> El Cap
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b> Alx
    <b>Most useless - </b> Jeron Holy
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b> UHDH, probably for making a normal comment taken badly.
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> latinthrasher
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> -C-'s Nicolai

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
  • TE
    TE Posts: 4,087
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rideitgood</i>

<b>Best Mod - </b>Alx
    <b>Most scary - </b> Uh DH!
    <font size="3"><font color="red"><b>Most likely to die first - </b> TE, he'll crash his landy into another wall.</font id="red"></font id="size3"><b>Sexiest Member - </b> After that picture today, it's gotta be Dahnhilla [;)]

Dj

Oi!

<hr noshade size="1"><div align="left"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b><u><font color="red">uber sexy laydeez</font id="red"></u> </b></font id="red"></font id="size1"></div id="left"><div align="right"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">H</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"><font size="2"><font color="black"><b>DH</b></font id="black"></font id="size2"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">S</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"></div id="right"><hr noshade size="1">
  • rideitgood
    rideitgood Posts: 1,183

Wow, a vote for Forum Legend, I'm speechless!

Don't mention it. you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours. [;)]

Dj
  • Jonny
    Jonny Posts: 4,374
    Forum legend - UHDH
    Best Mod - BRS
    Most helpful - nicklouse
    Most funny - NeillyB
    Most scary - whyamihere
    Most likely to die first - Fleapitfan, suicide or whatever. We love him really, mind
    Sexiest Member - Frank, hollah!
    Most like to meet - Secondtimeuser
    Best sense of humour - UHDH
    Most useless - Kitty
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Giantivars, 'Hi I look for help for Matt in Sheffield'
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - All females
    Nicest Bike - SJ's, love it

<h6><center><font color="blue"><b><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jonowev</i>

i am over it you dog loversplash munching thunderapple<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></b></center></h6></font id="blue">
    logoid4.jpg
  • JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rideitgood</i>

<b>Best Mod - </b>Alx
    <b>Most scary - </b> Uh DH!
    <font size="3"><font color="red"><b>Most likely to die first - </b> TE, he'll crash his landy into another wall.</font id="red"></font id="size3"><b>Sexiest Member - </b> After that picture today, it's gotta be Dahnhilla [;)]

Dj

Oi!

How exactly could you manage to die in a landy? You must be a serious loser.

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>

<b>Forum legend - </b> El Capitano
    <b>Best Mod - </b> BRS
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b> Have to be Alex/BRS (even though I have more posts[;)])
    <b>Most funny - </b> Tavy
    <b>Most scary - </b> Tavy
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> Mian
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> Myself
    <b>Most like to meet - </b> NeillyB
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b> Chris
    <b>Most useless - </b> Jeron Holy
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> Heather
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> Mine [:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • Mattie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Nuts4fsr</i>

(even though I have more posts[;)])<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

We know! [:P]

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>

Forum Legend - Sam (Gone but not forgotten!)
    Best Mod - Alex
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Dirtjumper3200</b>
    Most funny - Homer's Double
    Most scary - UH DH
    Most likely to die first - Alex (he crashes so often, it's only a matter of time)
    Sexiest Member - SJ
    Most like to meet - Mattie (I haven't met him yet)
    Best sense of humour - Alex
    Most useless - Pro_Matt_Hoffman for his X-up with DC Forks Thread!
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - UH DH
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - DJIP
    Nicest Bike - Andrew156 - his XTC is pure Sex!

[:D]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">We</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Are</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">The</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Galaxians</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>

Its true [V] Just because college is boring then when im at home working the forum seems more appealing [:(]

I should be either Most Useless or Most Prolifant!

<hr noshade size="1"><center>
    ZOMG NEW NEKKID PIX [:D]</center>
  • Matt
    Matt Posts: 5,288
    <b>Forum legend - </b>Tavy
    <b>Best Mod - </b> Avi
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b> El Cap
    <b>Most funny - </b> NeillyB
    <b>Most scary - </b> nuts4fsr
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> Mattie cause he's a shi<b></b>t driver. [:P]
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>Frank [:X]
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>Tough choice, but I'll say Chris (a lot of you were considered though)
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b> NeillyB
    <b>Most useless - </b> Too many to list
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b> Too many to list
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> Kitty - she's going out with Chris after all.
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> I am rather partial to the Chaparral of a certain Mr. Cole.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Chaparral
  • Mattie
    Looks like I'm gonna end up winning the "Most Likely To Die First" catagory!

• skinheadjc
    skinheadjc Posts: 704
    Forum legend - El Cap'
    Best Mod - El Cap'
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - Big Red S
    Most likely to die first - whyamihere
    Sexiest Member - Any femal member (you know who you are[;)])
    Most like to meet - Anyone (i have no friends[V])
    Best sense of humour - UH DH
    Most useless - Pro_Matt_Hoffman
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Big Red S
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Big Red S
    Nicest Bike - Anyone with a Bottle Rocket - aka Robfox

<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font size="1">RockhopperFS RIP 1993-1995</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Lavadome RIP 1995-1996</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Heckler RIP 1996-1998</font id="size1"> <font size="1">ChuckCRFS RIP 1998-2000</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Trailstar RIP 2000</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Chameleon RIP 2000-2002</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Pashley 24mhz RIP 2002-2004</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Chase RIP 2006-2007</font id="size1">
    Long Live The Turner Rail</center>
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    Well I know what category I'm winning right now!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SJ</i>
    Because of you she had to expel something rather large from a very small place, that'd be like you trying to wee a breeze block!
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • skinheadjc
    skinheadjc Posts: 704

Well I know what category I'm winning right now!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite?
    or
    Most scary?

<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font size="1">RockhopperFS RIP 1993-1995</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Lavadome RIP 1995-1996</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Heckler RIP 1996-1998</font id="size1"> <font size="1">ChuckCRFS RIP 1998-2000</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Trailstar RIP 2000</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Chameleon RIP 2000-2002</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Pashley 24mhz RIP 2002-2004</font id="size1"> <font size="1">Chase RIP 2006-2007</font id="size1">
    Long Live The Turner Rail</center>
  • Avi doesn't need Rohypnol, just a drive to Wales in my car[:D]

And I get votes for scariest member now???

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.