OFFICIAL 2007 FORUM AWARDS -voting closed

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by skinheadjc</i>

Best Mod - El Cap'
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Woohoo! 1 vote for bestest Mod and I'm not even one! [^]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">We</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Are</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">The</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Galaxians</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by UH DH</i>
    <b>Sexiest Member -</b> <font color="red">Sorry: Kitty</font id="red"> That picture someone else posted of her. Chris you bas<s></s>tard.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[^]
  • hazzahulme
    hazzahulme Posts: 1,321
    <b>Forum legend - </b>Sam
    <b>Best Mod - </b>BRS
    <b>Most helpful - </b>nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b>BRS
    <b>Most funny - </b>whyamihere
    <b>Most scary - </b>whyamihere[8D]
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b>mattie
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>DJIP, gotta be
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>Sam
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>HD
    <b>Most useless - </b>anto164
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>Dirtjumper3200 by anyone (nothing personal mark)
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>kitty
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>never look at bikes

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="2"><b>When I'm riding round the world and I'm doing this and I'm signing that, and I'm trying to meet some girl, who tells me baby better come back maybe next week cause you'll see I'm on a losing streak. I can't get no...</font id="size2"></b>
  • Mrs B256
    Mrs B256 Posts: 10
    I'm just voting on the people i (kinda) know [:P]

<b>Forum legend - </b>Simonb256 (to me obviously)
    <b>Best Mod - </b> Erm... Alex
    <b>Most helpful - </b> Simonb256 (he helps me the most)
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b> Mattie
    <b>Most funny - </b> Simonb256 or Chris
    <b>Most scary - </b> Chris
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> Mattie (sorry)
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> SImonb256 (obviously)
    <b>Most like to meet - </b> Simonb256 and Alex
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b> Simonb256, Alex, Chris, mattie (you choose)
    <b>Most useless - </b> Erm... can i vote for my self??
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b> Erm....
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> Erm... no comment [:P]
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> Simonb256
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    What are the current scores?

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><u>Phil. says:</u>
    your driving preceeds you, normally by the rear wheels of your car, with you at the steering wheel<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    no point in scoring now in case people edit their votes afterwars. safe to say el cap is still the forum legend though

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    Amd it l;ooks like I'm gonna die first...

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><u>Phil. says:</u>
    your driving preceeds you, normally by the rear wheels of your car, with you at the steering wheel<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    I'm rhyphonol queen. I'm also very pleased that BRS voted me funny.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SJ</i>
    Because of you she had to expel something rather large from a very small place, that'd be like you trying to wee a breeze block!
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>
    Most scary - Dahnhilla, seriously, i thought i was going in that swimming pool.

It was Dave I tell thee!
    All Dave, infact I wasn't there at all, honest.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>
    You see, currently at every available opportunity, I'm evil, wicked, mean and nasty to TheKitty. Which, as far as I'm concerned is normal behaviour and completely justified as she is one hell of an ugly attention whore.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center></font id="size1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    <b>Forum legend - </b><font color="red">El Capitano </font id="red">
    <b>Best Mod - </b><font color="red">Big Red S </font id="red">
    <b>Most helpful - </b><font color="red">NickLouse</font id="red">
    <b>Most prolifant - </b><font color="red">Alex </font id="red">
    <b>Most funny - </b><font color="red">Blacksun</font id="red">
    <b>Most scary - </b><font color="red">Phil</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b><font color="red">Alex, due to the the amount he's I'll</font id="red">
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b><font color="red">SJ- From the one picture i've seen</font id="red">
    <b>Most like to meet - </b><font color="red">Skamanfrank </font id="red">
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b><font color="red">El Capitano</font id="red">
    <b>Most useless - </b><font color="red">Clarkson</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b><font color="red">Inside Job</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b><font color="red">SJ</font id="red">
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b><font color="red">El Capitano's XTC, Puerly for the engraved crank arms and it's fooking light.</font id="red">

<hr noshade size="1">
    "Feeding kids to me is child abuse" -PETA
    logo.jpg
  • NeillyB
    NeillyB Posts: 8,288
    <b>Forum legend - </b><font color="red">El Capitano </font id="red">
    <b>Best Mod - </b><font color="red">Big Red S </font id="red">
    <b>Most helpful - </b><font color="red">Nicklouse</font id="red">
    <b>Most prolifant - </b><font color="red">Alex</font id="red">
    <b>Most funny - </b><font color="red">UHDH</font id="red">
    <b>Most scary - </b><font color="red">I would not like to meet konaguy in a dark alley but he is a very pleasant chap on this forum</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b><font color="red">Mattie, trying to powerdrift around a Tesco car park [;)]</font id="red">
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b><font color="red">DJIP is worth a poke I suppose</font id="red">
    <b>Most like to meet - </b><font color="red">Too many, a beer with fleapitfan would be super though</font id="red">
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b><font color="red">El Capitano. Old school, non-sweary, non-vulgar. He's like the Two Ronnies of the forum, genuine classic wit</font id="red">
    <b>Most useless - </b><font color="red">The c<b></b>un<b></b>t that voted me useless, I mean what the f<b></b>uc<b></b>k man</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b><font color="red">I don't think people accept ETID for who he is</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b><font color="red">This forum is obsessed with rohypnol</font id="red">
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b><font color="red">Chris_P_Bacon's Appalache R‚al</font id="red">

<h6><font color="red"><center>hey guys check out my dmr sidekick and onza t-rex which i may be selling at www.trials-forum.co.uk</h6></center></font id="red">
    WHOO
  • SJ
    SJ Posts: 2,871
    Forum legend - <font color="purple">El Cap</font id="purple">
    Best Mod - <font color="purple">nicklouse</font id="purple">
    Most helpful - <font color="purple">nicklouse</font id="purple">
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - <font color="purple">El Cap</font id="purple">
    Most funny - <font color="purple">Tartanyak</font id="purple">
    Most scary - <font color="purple">I'm not scared of anyone.</font id="purple">
    Most likely to die first - <font color="purple">N E R D</font id="purple">
    Sexiest Member - <font color="purple">-C-</font id="purple">[:I]
    Most like to meet - <font color="purple">icrashedmybike</font id="purple">
    Best sense of humour - <font color="purple">Tartanyak</font id="purple">
    Most useless - <font color="purple">Someone so useless I can't even remember their name</font id="purple">
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - <font color="purple">DJIP</font id="purple">
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - <font color="purple">DJIP (Bit of a contradiction I know but it would appear Heather is like Marmite, you either love her or hate her)</font id="purple">
    Nicest Bike - <font color="purple">-C-'s Nicolai & my Intense</font id="purple">
    [:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>

Oh, and TBH, SJ is a much better stalker than you.....
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><u><font color="blue"><div align="right">100% Pure Filth!</div id="right"></font id="blue"></u>
    a dirtbag of the most delightful variety
  • skamanfrank
    skamanfrank Posts: 615
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SJ</i>

Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - <font color="purple">DJIP (Bit of a contradiction I know but it would appear Heather is like Marmite- Brown and sticky</font id="purple">

[:D]

Frank
    <hr noshade size="1"><center>Is that a chevy 69? How bizarre!

Hardrock</center>
    <center>myspace</center>
    Frank

I can't be bothered to get my sig working
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Forum legend - <font color="purple">El Cap</font id="purple">
    Best Mod - <font color="purple">Big Red S</font id="purple">
    Most helpful - <font color="purple">Nicklouse</font id="purple">
    Most prolific (person who's on here the most) - <font color="purple">El Cap</font id="purple">
    Most funny - <font color="purple">WhyAmIHere</font id="purple">
    Most scary - <font color="purple">Phil aka Nuts4FSR</font id="purple">
    Most likely to die first - <font color="purple">Mattie</font id="purple">
    Sexiest Member - <font color="purple">SJ</font id="purple">
    Most like to meet - <font color="purple">So many... Mian comes to mind [:D]</font id="purple">
    Best sense of humour - <font color="purple">HD</font id="purple">
    Most useless - <font color="purple">Christ... anyone that posts in the car topics... Or the jumping forum... Or that falls for Trolls... dmrsidekick2?</font id="purple">
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - <font color="purple">Hmmmmm <looks up names> Can it be a friendly stab?</font id="purple">
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - <font color="purple">DJIP</font id="purple">
    Nicest Bike - <font color="purple">SJ's Intense - very pretty bike. </font id="purple">

I shall be editing this as I think [:D] And thanks for anyone that voted for me. I'll be preparing my losing speech later.

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>By SJ</i>
    Mmm, belly! Nothing better than a bit of belly! Lovely belly!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • Flurry
    Flurry Posts: 698
    <b>Forum legend - </b>
    <b>Best Mod - </b> whoever changed my name back
    <b>Most helpful - </b>Nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b>
    <b>Most funny - </b>me_groovy
    <b>Most scary - </b>UH DH
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b>Mattie (based on driving abilities - or lack there of)
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> Frank (the pix swayed it)
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>JinjaNinja
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>Matt Gray
    <b>Most useless - </b>mbukjames
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b> Longhair (if he's still around0 if not - ETID
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>Whyamihere (as a revenge attack)
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> don't know enough people to judge

EDIT: i have no votes[:(]

<hr noshade size="1">
    [}:)]<font color="beige">YOU UNCLEAN ANIMAL,</font id="beige"><font color="red">YOU HAVE <b><font size="5">WORMS!</font id="size5"></b></font id="red">
    <font color="beige">_</font id="beige"><font color="beige"></font id="beige">\_/\_/\_/\__,
    <hr>
    [:)]
    <font>_</font><font></font>\_/\_/\_/\__,
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Hmmpt at least El Cap has some taste...

<hr noshade size="1">Yes I Am A Tart
  • TE
    TE Posts: 4,087
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>

<b>Nicest Bike </b>- <font color="red">Chris_P_Bacon's Appalache R‚al</font id="red">

Someone else with a R‚al?![:0]

<hr noshade size="1"><div align="left"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b><u><font color="red">uber sexy laydeez</font id="red"></u> </b></font id="red"></font id="size1"></div id="left"><div align="right"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">H</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"><font size="2"><font color="black"><b>DH</b></font id="black"></font id="size2"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">S</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"></div id="right"><hr noshade size="1">
  • NeillyB
    Yes, my good chum. He's had it for a fair few months now. Here it is beside mine at Carron Valley trails:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2973/dsc04646mu2.jpg

<h6><font color="red"><center>hey guys check out my dmr sidekick and onza t-rex which i may be selling at www.trials-forum.co.uk</h6></center></font id="red">
    WHOO
  • TE
    TE Posts: 4,087
    Oooh!
    I must say though i prefer mine [:D] Newer forks etc.
    Has he bent a set of linkage plates yet?

<hr noshade size="1"><div align="left"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b><u><font color="red">uber sexy laydeez</font id="red"></u> </b></font id="red"></font id="size1"></div id="left"><div align="right"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">H</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"><font size="2"><font color="black"><b>DH</b></font id="black"></font id="size2"><font size="1"><b><font color="black">S</font id="black"></b></font id="size1"></div id="right"><hr noshade size="1">
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 5,534
    Forum legend - Sam (not forgotten!)
    Best Mod - Louse
    Most helpful - Louse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Alx
    Most funny - Tavy
    Most scary - Nuts
    Most likely to die first - Nuts, because he truly is f*cking nuts!
    Sexiest Member - Jon (drools)
    Most like to meet - Matt Gray, El Cap and Me_Groovey
    Best sense of humour - Tavy
    Most useless - Me
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Nuts4fsr to nick his sexy bike
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Jon, by me
    Nicest Bike - Nuts

IT'S ALL ABOUT LINE CHOICE!
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 5,534
    Oh yeah, and 5000+posts and I get 1 bloody, f*cking vote. Thanks.

Although Jon has met me to verify I am one sexy biatch.

IT'S ALL ABOUT LINE CHOICE!
  • NeillyB
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

Oooh!
    I must say though i prefer mine [:D] Newer forks etc.
    Has he bent a set of linkage plates yet?

Not to my knowledge!

WHOO
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Forum legend - El Cap
    Best Mod - Nicklouse
    Most helpful - Red Lemon
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) -
    Most funny - Matt Grey
    Most scary - Tavy
    Most likely to die first - TE (just strikes me as that kind of guy)
    Sexiest Member - SJ
    Most like to meet - Ddoogie
    Best sense of humour - DavesNotHere
    Most useless - Ruckus Rider
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Sharief
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Heather
    Nicest Bike - El Cap

<hr noshade size="1">Yes I Am A Tart
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    Fair point with TE. He is capable of denting a Landie.

<i>Error in Line 325</i>

<b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • me_groovy
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ben</i>

Oh yeah, and 5000+posts and I get 1 bloody, f*cking vote. Thanks.

Although Jon has met me to verify I am one sexy biatch.

that's cos you f£cked off to go skiing for ages!

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrblonde</i>

Forum legend - El Cap
    Best Mod - Nicklouse
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Alx
    Most funny - El Cap
    Most scary - John (aka sickman), he is a biter i reckon
    Most likely to die first - Mattie - he keeps crashing cars...
    Sexiest Member - SJ
    Most like to meet - Nicklouse
    Best sense of humour - John (when you get to know him)
    Most useless - Ruckus rider (sorry lewis matey, couldn't think of anyone else)
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - UH DH
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Heather
    Nicest Bike - The nicolai, although that's only because i can't vote for mine :-P

My lifestyle determines my death style
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Mrblonde...

The Casanova of online poets. [:D]
    <font size="1"><font color="red">Keewee Cromo8

And Yes It Has Rear Suspension

The Hardtail (New Pic)</font id="red"></font id="size1">

[V][:(]

cannondale gemini
    My photobucket
    <font size="1">Lewis-j-birch@hotmail.co.uk</font id="size1">
    cannondale gemini
    My photobucket
  • Thorpy
    Thorpy Posts: 703
    Atleast you got a vote Lewis [v]

<center><font color="pink"><b>Pinkbike</b></font id="pink"><font color="red">...._....</font id="red"><b>Vandal</b><font color="red">...._....</font id="red"><b>Myspazzz</b><font color="red">...._....</font id="red"><b>RetroBates</b>
    I'm a sympathetic vomiter...if I see, smell or hear it I join in!</center>
  • two actually. [^]

Still shi<u></u>te though. [V]

cannondale gemini
    My photobucket
    cannondale gemini
    My photobucket
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    Prolific goddammit!

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font size="1">:) README</font id="blue">
    [url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url]</font id="size1">(but don't change the subject or I won't get it)
  • me_groovy
    jeez man, it's taken til page 8 for someone to spot the mistake? you're slipping