OFFICIAL 2007 FORUM AWARDS -voting closed

Comments

• A TIT
    A TIT Posts: 58
    haha i love the way everyone hates me.
  • me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    skinner - being funny isn't the same as having a good sense of humour.

phil, care to explain why I'm most likely to die?

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • Exploding balls from pent up sexual frustration [:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    He has a point!

<font size="1"><b>The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits, The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates, Adorned by masters loving art she lies, As she rests beneath the starry skies. </b></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • Travis
    Travis Posts: 1,963
    I don't see the point in this...

Because the same people win every year.

Travis
    <font size="1"><center>
    Answer That And Stay Fashionable</center></font id="size1">
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Forum legend - UH DH
    Best Mod - whyamihere or Alx
    Most helpful - me_groovy when he's not horny that is
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Dirtjumper3200
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - El Cap
    Most likely to die first - The oldest person?
    Sexiest Member - whyamihere (but i'm biased) and DJIP (Heather of course)
    Most like to meet - DJIP, Me_groovy,Matt Gray, Mattie, Nuts4fsr
    Best sense of humour - UHDH
    Most useless -Spunko
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Me at SITS by El Cap
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite -Does it count if they've already done it to me?
    Nicest Bike - --

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b>
    <font color="red"><3<3 1st whyamihere <3<3</font id="red">
    <font color="blue"><3 2nd Heather 3rd Matt Gray 4th Nuts4fsr 5th i_used_2b_fukpigonabike <3</font id="blue"></b></font id="size1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LongHair
    she's one talented attention whore</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • About being on here the most - I actually went for a ride today. I broke my hones so now You've all got me back 24/7 for a while!

<hr noshade size="1"><center>
    ZOMG NEW NEKKID PIX [:D]</center>
  • Thorpy
    Thorpy Posts: 703
    Forum legend - UHDH
    Best Mod - Nicklouse
    Most helpful - Nicklouse again!
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Nuts4fsr
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - Fleapitfan
    Most likely to die first - El Cap! [v]
    Sexiest Member - If i could vote for me then i would but i cant so id say Skamanfrank
    Most like to meet - Alex but i dont know why
    Best sense of humour - Tartanyak
    Most useless - Kitty
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - ETID
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite -DJIP
    Nicest Bike - Mr. Louse's RB Dragster mmmmmmm

And why no votes for me [v]

<center><font color="pink"><b>Pinkbike</b></font id="pink"><font color="red">...._....</font id="red"><b>Vandal</b><font color="red">...._....</font id="red"><b>Myspazzz</b><font color="red">...._....</font id="red"><b>RetroBates</b>
    I'm a sympathetic vomiter...if I see, smell or hear it I join in!</center>
  • A TIT
    A TIT Posts: 58
    I don't know why everyone thinks i would get stabbed by another forumite
  • Kitty
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ETID</i>

I don't know why everyone thinks i would get stabbed by another forumite
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

We all know it's going to be me at SITS by El Cap

<font color="blue"><3 2nd Heather 3rd Matt Gray 4th Nuts4fsr 5th i_used_2b_fukpigonabike <3</font id="blue"></b></font id="size1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LongHair
    she's one talented attention whore</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    I'm sure Chris'll protect you!

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><u>Phil. says:</u>
    your driving preceeds you, normally by the rear wheels of your car, with you at the steering wheel<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • skamanfrank
    skamanfrank Posts: 615
    <b>Forum legend - </b> <font color="red">Gotta be El Cap</font id="red">
    <b>Best Mod - </b> <font color="red">Big Red S</font id="red">
    <b>Most helpful - </b> <font color="red">Nicklouse</font id="red">
    <b>Most prolifant - </b><font color="red">Tavy</font id="red"> seems to be on whenever I am alot of the time
    <b>Most funny - </b><font color="red">HD</font id="red"> for the jokes
    <b>Most scary - </b><font color="red">Tavy!</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> <font color="red">Spungo</font id="red"> He'll do something silly like forget to breathe [:D]
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> You're all going to hate me I know, but based on this picture and that picture alone, it's gotta be <font color="red">Beth.</font id="red"> A lot of the lads came close though!!
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>A LOT of options here, but I'm going to say <font color="red">Phil (Nuts4fsr).</font id="red"> However a couple of others came very very close- If I speak to you alot on msn about cars especially, you know who you are!
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b><font color="red">Chris (whyamihere)</font id="red"> I love that dead baby sh<s></s>it!!
    <b>Most useless - </b><font color="red">Spungo</font id="red"> for sure!!
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b><font color="red">ETID</font id="red"> I expect
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b><font color="red">Kitty</font id="red">
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>I'm an XC jey boy after all and no one on here has a Nicolai Argon, so i'm going to say <font color="red">El Caps XTC</font id="red">

Frank
    <hr noshade size="1"><center>Is that a chevy 69? How bizarre!

Hardrock</center>
    <center>myspace</center>
    Frank

I can't be bothered to get my sig working
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>
    <b>Forum legend - </b>Big Red S
    <b>Best Mod - </b>Big Red S
    <b>Most helpful - </b>nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b>Dirtjumper3200
    <b>Most funny - </b>UH DH
    <b>Most scary - </b>Nuts4FSR
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b>Mattie
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>Kitty
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>nicklouse
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>Alx
    <b>Most useless - </b>Was Spungo, until I banned him. No clear candidate any more, so I place no vote.
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>Kitty, by El Cap.
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>skamanfrank, by Matt Gray.
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>-C-
  • Turkleton
    Turkleton Posts: 52
    Forum legend - The Flea (James)
    Best Mod - BRS
    Most helpful - Probably the Louse
    Most prolifant - No idea, BRS?
    Most funny - Neil
    Most scary - Phil
    Most likely to die first - Stuart. Sorry, you're the oldest.
    Sexiest Member - Frank
    Most like to meet - Sharief?
    Best sense of humour - Neil
    Most useless - Dean
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Any troll
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Frank
    Nicest Bike - Mike Skinner's lush brooklyn.

<hr noshade size="1">D00D!
    <b>Ted:</b> Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals.... Sir, it's not giving me the answer!
    <b>Dr. Kelso:</b> It's a typewriter, you jackass!
    <hr noshade size="1">D00D!
    <b>Ted:</b> Three-twelve times four-eighty-one equals.... Sir, it\'s not giving me the answer!
    <b>Dr. Kelso:</b> It\'s a typewriter, you jackass!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Turkleton</i>

Most likely to die first - Stuart. Sorry, you're the oldest.

Meh! It's happened before, I'm sure it will happen again....[:D]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">We</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Are</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">The</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Galaxians</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • roryf
    roryf Posts: 1,335
    Forum legend - UH DH
    Best Mod - Big Red S
    Most helpful - nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Dirtjumper3200
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - Nuts4fsr
    Most likely to die first - El Cap
    Sexiest Member - Kitty
    Most like to meet - UH DH
    Best sense of humour - UH DH
    Most useless - ETID
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - skamanfrank
    Nicest Bike - Mike Skinner
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    Forum legend - Mian (legendary qualities, and an infectious smile)
    Best Mod - Glyn (bringing Jumping in line)
    Most helpful - Dangerous Dave, the only man able to grease my machine
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Mattie
    Most funny - Blacksun. One of the few who really really make me laugh
    Most scary - Dahnhilla, seriously, i thought i was going in that swimming pool.
    Most likely to die first - Tavy, in a bizzarre set of unfortunate circumstances that are a million to one against.
    Sexiest Member - Stuart, clearly. Successful marriage and he's got the kids to prove the equipment works too.
    Most like to meet - Blacksun
    Best sense of humour - Homers Double
    Most useless - Dirtjumper3200. Useless useless boy.
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Whyamihere, by Kitty.
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Me.
    Nicest Bike - Flymybike.

<font size="1"><u><font color="black"><font color="red">There I was...</font id="red"> <font color="red">Mother of god, </font id="red"><font color="red">There I am!</font id="red"></font id="black"></font id="size1"></u>
    <i><font color="black"><font size="1">Mail me if you think i've got it wrong</i></font id="black"></font id="size1"></center>
  • me_groovy
    I'm so sad to admit this but dude, you just made my week

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whyamihere</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>
    <b>Forum legend - </b>Big Red S
    <b>Best Mod - </b>Big Red S
    <b>Most helpful - </b>nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b>Dirtjumper3200
    <b>Most funny - </b>UH DH
    <b>Most scary - </b>Nuts4FSR
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b>Mattie
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>Kitty
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>nicklouse
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>Alx
    <b>Most useless - </b>Was Spungo, until I banned him. No clear candidate any more, so I place no vote.
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>Kitty, by El Cap.
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>skamanfrank, by Matt Gray.
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>-C-

I must be Chris's Most useless really [:P]

• Kitty
    So, when does this actually get counted up?

• me_groovy
    I dunno, was gonna leave it a week or so

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Don't be so egotistical Mark.
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

Most scary - Dahnhilla, seriously, i thought i was going in that swimming pool.

I think this needs back-story...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

Most likely to die first - Tavy, in a bizzarre set of unfortunate circumstances that are a million to one against.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Worryingly, this is true.

<i>Error in Line 325</i>

<b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 2,719
    Clearly I need to be posting more pictures of myself as I havn't had a vote for sexiest member. All these damn kids don't know who's the real sex.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1">"Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each. That way we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning."</font id="size1"></center>
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    <b>Forum legend -</b> <font color="red">El Cap</font id="red"> No contest.
    <b>Best Mod -</b> <font color="red">Avi</font id="red"> Told me off a ton of times for posting in General, and not banned me yet, as well as offering Team Pirate some server space when our host imploded.
    <b>Most helpful -</b> <font color="red">Kitty</font id="red"> Keeps trying to set me up with friends, or something.
    <b>Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) -</b> <font color="red">Alex</font id="red"> Almost constantly.
    <b>Most funny -</b> <font color="red">Neillyb</font id="red"> Knows just how to upset and offend people perfectly.
    <b>Most scary -</b> <font color="red">Nuts4Fsr</font id="red"> Knowing I'm going to Morzine with him for two weeks.
    <b>Most likely to die first -</b> <font color="red">Kitty</font id="red"> Mr Pugh in the library with the rapehammer.
    <b>Sexiest Member -</b> <font color="red">Sorry: Kitty</font id="red"> That picture someone else posted of her. Chris you bas<s></s>tard.
    <b>Most like to meet -</b> <font color="red">Blacksun</font id="red">
    <b>Best sense of humour -</b> <font color="red">Lewis</font id="red"> A lesser known Lewis, not Lewis Lewis.
    <b>Most useless -</b> <font color="red">Alex</font id="red"> Would have been ETID, but I need to piss him off.
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite -</b> <font color="red">ETID</font id="red"> Blatently.
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite -</b> <font color="red">Kitty</font id="red"> Don't deny it.
    <b>Nicest Bike -</b> <font color="red">Dahnhilla</font id="red"> That Proceed makes my testicles retreat into my body cavity through its sheer awesomeness.

<i>Error in Line 325</i>

<b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    <b>(F)</b>UEGO!
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • no way! 2 useless votes hahaha well happy braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Braaaaaap!!! Braaaaaap!!! is jonofthedeads favourite mind noise....
    Braaaaaap!!! Braaaaaap!!! is jonofthedeads favourite mind noise....
  • Jon
    Jon Posts: 133
    Forum legend - Break & Enter
    Best Mod - Sir HC
    Most helpful - whyamihere
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - not around enough to know
    Most funny - HD
    Most scary - El Cap
    Most likely to die first - nicklouse (oldest on the forum? [;)] )
    Sexiest Member - Ben
    Most like to meet - El Cap. He keeps evading me. But i'll take a session with Ben anytime. [:x]
    Best sense of humour - no one on MBUK has a sense of humour. Everyone knows this. It's what holds us together.
    Most useless - *shrug*
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Alex
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - whyamihere
    Nicest Bike - err... mine?...

<font size="1">.......<font color="green"><b>(-O-)</b>..............<font color="black">/|</font id="black"></font id="green">
    ..<font color="yellow"><b>\/\/\/\/\/</b> .....<font color="black">/-/</font id="black"></font id="yellow">
    ....<font color="red"><b>^^{ };"^</font id="red"></b>

<font color="black">/-/ --- Dudes</font id="black">
    ..<font color="black"><b>_(_|_)_</b></font id="black">
    ..<font color="blue"><b>(*)/,',\(*)</b></font id="blue"></font id="size1">
    <center><font color="limegreen"><b>S</font id="limegreen"><font color="purple">X</font id="purple"></b> [:0]</center>
  • Forum legend - Mian
    Best Mod - BRS
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - After me? Mian.
    Most funny - HD for his jokes
    Most scary - Alex
    Most likely to die first - Mattie (In a car crash)
    Sexiest Member - Alex in CRD form
    Most like to meet - Tavy (That was a hard one considering ive already met tons of people)
    Best sense of humour - Sandboxy people!
    Most useless - Spungo
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Kitty
    Nicest Bike - Anyone with a Bottlerocket!

• orum legend - El cap
    Best Mod - Alex
    Most helpful - BRS
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - El cap
    Most funny - Tartanyak
    Most scary - Phil (nuts4fsr)
    Most likely to die first - Mattie
    Sexiest Member - Frank
    Most like to meet - Spungo
    Best sense of humour - HD
    Most useless - Mark (dirtjumper3200)
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Kitty by Chris
    Nicest Bike - Dangerous Daves gemini.

cannondale gemini
    My photobucket
    <font size="1">Lewis-j-birch@hotmail.co.uk</font id="size1">
    cannondale gemini
    My photobucket
    <font size="1">Lewis-j-birch@hotmail.co.uk</font id="size1">
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    Forum legend - El capitano
    Best Mod - Nicklouse
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Prolific, surely? Alx
    Most funny - DJIP, but I'm not sure it's always on purpose
    Most scary - Me_Groovy
    Most likely to die first - Fleapitfan
    Sexiest Member - ICrashedMyBike
    Most like to meet - Fleapitfan
    Best sense of humour - Tartanyak
    Most useless - Spungo
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Alx
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - ICrashedMyBike
    Nicest Bike - Gibbon's DHR, i think. Haven't really been paying attention to sigs recently.

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font size="1">:) README</font id="blue">
    [url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url]</font id="size1">(but don't change the subject or I won't get it)