Paris Olympics SPOILER Thread

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,633

Tiesj Benoot put some power down with Remco on his wheel, but Remco didn't launch near the top.

Viviani dropped from front, Healy and Lutsenko make it over to Mullen, but they've got about 10" on the peloton

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Skjelmose with a very badly timed puncture

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,903
    edited August 3

Surprising how recognisable some riders are dispite the kits

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Yes, you can often tell Healy because he's stuck on a potato hunt

• mididoctors

Strong group gets away

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,423

No-one from the big 3 teams in it, Fred Wright up there for GB

• No_Ta_Doctor

That's a very strong chase group. No favourites but some crafty riders and big engines

• Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,488

MvdP and WvA hammer it up the cobbles

• mididoctors

Gotta love these guys

• mididoctors

The big vans go

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711

Hatch in hyperbole heaven.

"Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Mads P jumping over! Blimey

• r0bh

MvdP and WvA group back in the peloton.

Remco attacks and catches the Wright group

• r0bh

Remco shredding that group, Pollitt and Wright dropped

• mididoctors

It's the only way Healey could win

• mididoctors

He is suffering on the back there big time

• mididoctors

Don't think he has it

• mididoctors

He has no choice ..keep going

• mididoctors

Healey seeing stars

• mididoctors

Course is so tight

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711

Laporte and Jorgenson resort to trade team attacks.

"Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • stage_hunter
    stage_hunter Posts: 309

Coverage is shambolic. Lack of coverage of the front up Montmartre is a joke

• Dorset_Boy

Remco's to lose

Dreadful coverage, more interested in the crowd and wide aerial shots than the racing.

• mididoctors

Remco going full remco ...come out the tour with monster shape

• mididoctors

Madouas going to explode

• mididoctors

• focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 8,058

Leon Marchand would have won this if he was less aquatically inclined.

• stage_hunter
    stage_hunter Posts: 309

We dont need to see a cemetery with 17km to go

• r0bh
  • Dorset_Boy

Remco riding away