End of Tour team grades

124»

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535

What do we think.of EF.?

I never used to like them but they have really grown on me.

I think they punch above their weight and I was disappointed they didn't get a win.

I think they went about the polka dot the wrong way and it seems like they didn't have enough of a strategy going into the race and were reacting to things. So with Polka they went for the early doors exposure (fair enough) but then seemed to have decided after that to try to hang onto it. That's not the way to win it.

Perhaps it was just a case of not having the legs to do that, but I feel that concentrating their efforts on a few key objectives would have worked better.
    I think losing your team leader on stage 1, and then losing Chavez and Shaw two weeks later doesn't help. They were slow to switch focus and the Powless polkadots project should have been balanced with some opportunities for other riders. Cort says he never really found his legs though, and he was a big hope for them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,645

What do we think.of EF.?

I never used to like them but they have really grown on me.

I think they punch above their weight and I was disappointed they didn't get a win.

I think they went about the polka dot the wrong way and it seems like they didn't have enough of a strategy going into the race and were reacting to things. So with Polka they went for the early doors exposure (fair enough) but then seemed to have decided after that to try to hang onto it. That's not the way to win it.

Perhaps it was just a case of not having the legs to do that, but I feel that concentrating their efforts on a few key objectives would have worked better.
    I think losing your team leader on stage 1, and then losing Chavez and Shaw two weeks later doesn't help. They were slow to switch focus and the Powless polkadots project should have been balanced with some opportunities for other riders. Cort says he never really found his legs though, and he was a big hope for them.
    Yes that is an entirely fair response.
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    There were lots of kids with EF badges in York this weekend. Did wonder if it was the same company, though not enough to actually check or anything.