TDF 2023: Stage 5:- Pau to Laruns, 165km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 17,264
    Soler doing damage
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,675

Soler doing damage

But to who? Feel like this needs to be clarified, given his penchance for self immolation bringing his team down with him
  • commuterlegs
    commuterlegs Posts: 271
    Dani Martinez sprinting for 0 mountain points is peak Ineos at the moment.
  • mididoctors
    Gap Going back out ...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,909
    Time to bail out of Eurosport. Kirby is back to ruin another finish.
    Nice to have the option of calm commentary from S4c.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors

WvA is ridiculous. He's 15kg heavier than JA.

They say he is quite good

• blazing_saddles
    edited July 2023
    Boulting still unable to process the fact that WVA is in the virtual maillot jeune.
  • mididoctors
    Well here we go
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,075

Boulting still unable to process the fact that WVA is in the virtual maillot jeune.

Gap is shrinknig somewhat.
  • blazing_saddles
    WVA now climbing like a man who is 15kg heavier
  • mididoctors
    UAE turning up the pace
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,877
    edited July 2023
    WvA saving himself for Marie Blanque?
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • blazing_saddles
    Gall and Hindley are off…
  • rick_chasey
    Suits Pog for Vingers to also have to watch Hindley.
  • mididoctors
    This is epic
  • rick_chasey
    Getting to the steep final 3km of the MB
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,986
    Really not sure what the point was of Wout's ride today. Huge amount of energy spent for what? Maybe forced UAE to do the work .
  • rick_chasey
    Pross said:

Really not sure what the point was of Wout's ride today. Huge amount of energy spent for what? Maybe forced UAE to do the work .

Go for the win, if that doesn't work you can help Vingers out in the finale.
  • mididoctors
    UAE running out of legs
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,449
    Pross said:

Gave Jumbo an excuse not to, regardless. Maybe he genuinely thought he could get over this climb?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,986

Pross said:

Go for the win, if that doesn't work you can help Vingers out in the finale.
    He did a huge amount of work for that though.
  • rick_chasey
    Just a little too steep for WvA I suspect.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,444
    Wout to the front and jv take it up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • rick_chasey
    Pog only with Yates, and Vingers gains WvA along with Kuss.
  • kingstongraham

Just a little too steep for WvA I suspect.

He disagrees lol
  • kingstongraham
    Finally he's done
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo take it up
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,215
    WvA drops back to Pog/Ving group
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2023
    Gap closing
  • blazing_saddles
    Hindley attacks!