Giro d'Italia 23 Stage 12: Bra - Rivoli, 179 km - got a hill ***SPOILERS***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    MILAN trying to bridge
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Pasqualon might be dropping back to help him
    If Mads has legs he's got half his team here to help him, could do some damage
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Race reignited ..emolo trying to bring it back old skool punishment...

I think that miss the break get on the front thing is just nonsense
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Milan's given up
  • mididoctors
    Milan parks up emolo doing the "let me man in nowheres land in" or " we will chase down the break"
  • mididoctors
    Take it back it's a ok tactic
  • mididoctors
    Break waiting up a tad
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Kaden Groves abandoned
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810
    Lucky Lorenzo

Do we think the Jumbos will try and get time on GC, or be there to help with a Roglification?
  • mididoctors
    Ok emolo sent a man trying to bridge and simultaneously chased on the front of the bunch threatening that break ...which is backing off a tad to let the bridging riders in
  • mididoctors

Lucky Lorenzo

Do we think the Jumbos will try and get time on GC, or be there to help with a Roglification?

The latter
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Ok emolo sent a man trying to bridge and simultaneously chased on the front of the bunch threatening that break ...which is backing off a tad to let the bridging riders in

It worked, but not before Trek made it clear he wasn't bringing Milan with him.
  • mididoctors

And chasers closing in

• mididoctors

It worked, but not before Trek made it clear he wasn't bringing Milan with him.
    Yep
  • mididoctors
    Milan blew a gasket trying
  • mididoctors
    Interesting start ....good watch
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Milan blew a gasket trying

He's at the docs car trying to get it fixed (something with his nose?)
  • mididoctors
    Interesting to see if Jen's picked up on that
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    Is Sivakov looking OK?
  • mididoctors
    mrb123 said:

Is Sivakov looking OK?

All of ineos are on the front of the bunch ..we haven't seen much of him specifically...so I guess he is ok

• No_Ta_Doctor
    mrb123 said:

Is Sivakov looking OK?

He did some early break-policing work as well, looks fine
  • mididoctors
    Chasers get on
  • mididoctors
    Race settling down
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,701
    I just arrived home, so in time to watch a live Giro stage.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    Ah well. PTP joker played. Everyone else can laugh. :D
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mididoctors

I just arrived home, so in time to watch a live Giro stage.

Welcome back
  • mididoctors
    Dan Lloyd fails to make sense of emolo chase
  • mididoctors
    Civil war in the break ... 5 riders trying to get a gap
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,153
    Pile up at the feed zone
  • mididoctors
    Crash in the bunch