Giro d'Italia 23 Stage 12: Bra - Rivoli, 179 km - got a hill ***SPOILERS***

mididoctors
mididoctors Posts: 16,865
edited May 2023 in Pro race

Roglic is going to have a go . Especially if a jumbo rider gets in the break

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Comments

• DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,744
    30k from the summit to the finish would be a brave move for Roglic to really go all in unless he can isolate Thomas which doesn't seem likely unless Ineos have a big job controlling early on - which given the profile is possible.

[Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • wakemalcolm
    wakemalcolm Posts: 675
    I'm not seeing the need for Roglic to do anything in a hurry unless he sees an opportunity to kick Almeida into the long grass. He's just a small Roglification away from taking pink and he's probably best served by allowing the strongest team take the strain of controlling the race for a few days.
    ================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • mididoctors
    Serry up front behind race directors car in neutral zone
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Viscous start
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo look.interested... peloton looks reduced
  • mididoctors
    Everyone backed off ....
  • mididoctors
    edited May 2023
    Wilder and serry combo plus gee
  • mididoctors
    Healy wilder skujins paret part geem... All the ptp suspects trying
  • mididoctors
    Big group but small gap
  • mididoctors
    Ineos and jumbo sliping a guy Inyo the break
  • mididoctors
    Dennis and bowman in group
  • mididoctors
    Group shut down
  • mididoctors
    Splitting every where ...
  • mididoctors
    Groups of 4 .groups of 12 all.over the place
  • mididoctors
    GC group 30 riders max
  • mididoctors
    Gee +1 off the front
  • mididoctors
    Somehow formolo and frigp.off the front now
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo got riders in group Infront of the jersey
  • mididoctors
    Big group not working well enough imo
  • mididoctors
    Mads in lead group
  • mididoctors
    SEP kuss
  • mididoctors
    Group working
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,328

Mads in lead group

Mathews as well, but not Milan
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors

No Healy but jumbo.is in there
  • mididoctors
    This break is going a long way .. pedersen is going hoover up the points ...good coup .
  • mididoctors
    Konrad sneaky
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    That only had 21 riders, there are actually 26

• wakemalcolm
    wakemalcolm Posts: 675

Konrad sneaky

Yeah, he's the closest thing to a Carapaz in there. Not a man for the TTs mind.
    ================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Milan on a potato hunt with a couple of others