Giro d'Italia 23 Stage 8: Terni - Fossombrone, 207 km - up and down ***SPOILERS***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Healy going to early ?
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,635
    edited May 2023

Here we are on the first of two Cappuccini of the afternoon. Praying for Daniel Friebe.

RIP your stomach to indigestion
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535

Healy going to early ?

Seems to have grabbed a few seconds there.

Ineos now driving it up the climb
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Here we are on the first of two Cappuccini of the afternoon. Praying for Daniel Friebe.

Esomaprazol is one of the greatest drugs known to man
  • mididoctors
    Healy showing too much too early ..if he gets compatriots they are going to sit on ....he is going solo ....
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Healy showing too much too early ..if he gets compatriots they are going to sit on ....he is going solo ....

I don't think the 4'20" was enough for the break, so might as well go solo and get the TV time
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,635

I have a suspicion that’s behind my broken bones….(not to be buzz killington)

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/esomeprazole/common-questions-about-esomeprazole/
  • mididoctors
    Healy looking good
  • No_Ta_Doctor

I have a suspicion that’s behind my broken bones….(not to be buzz killington)

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/esomeprazole/common-questions-about-esomeprazole/
    Bugger. Hadn't quite noticed the long term effects :-(
  • mididoctors
    Guys in the chase can't get there shit together
  • mididoctors
    Hard Climb
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Shows what I know. Healy's properly gapped the rest of the break and put time into the peloton as well. Top stuff.
  • mididoctors
    Healy is the energizer bunny
  • mididoctors
    QS riders thinning out
  • mididoctors
    Kelly throwing shade on vaughters
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Bit heart in mouth there from Healy on the descent
  • mididoctors
    Descent has tightening corners ....
  • No_Ta_Doctor

What did he say?
  • mididoctors

What did he say?
    Vaughters tried to claim Healy came through ef academy program which Kelly said "wasn't quite true" and went onto to explain Healy had nothing to do with EF prior to signing
  • mididoctors
    Think the Healy gap is less than stated
  • No_Ta_Doctor
  • mididoctors
    Nope it's 1:40
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Nope it's 1:40

Almost 2 minutes now
  • mididoctors
    Bora
  • mididoctors
    ROGLIC AND KEMNA
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,387
    Is Roglic OK? Pushing the GC group from 4 kms out on the last climb?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Oooh, Rog Kamna and Leknesund got a little gap there
  • mididoctors
    The pink jersey is going to explode
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,387
    Going to be a lot of effort for little reward by Roglic?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Remco closing, Ineos further back