Giro 2022 - Stage 14: Santena – Torino 147 km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Carapaz should have waited for the final hill ...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,146
    Carapaz proves me wrong with a big attack. Lopez done for good now I think.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,701
    Carapaz is gone. The rest can’t follow
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293
    Pross said:

Not sure how comfortable Carapaz is either.

Fairly comfortable I guess ;)
  • mididoctors
    Carapaz has to make this stick
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Not really any flat is there?
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,523
    Could just be another yoyo attack.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,523
    First and last time I pick Valverde.
  • blazing_saddles
    Is Carapaz's engine starting to splutter?
  • mididoctors
    He is holding them off .....but it's a fair way to.go
  • Pross
    Not sure why he is worrying so much, lead is going out slowly. I wonder if he hoped to take someone like Yates or Nibali with him? Can't see either Bora or Bahrain rider being the one to take the hit chasing
  • Pross
    Poor Lopez having to solo all the way knowing the jersey has gone
  • Pross
    Carapaz should have done a deal with Nibali.
  • This ain’t over yet…
  • Pross
    Nibali won't be popular with Carapaz there as he basically just dragged Hindley back to him. Killing off the other contenders though.
  • mididoctors
    Bit of a bike race
  • mididoctors
    Carapaz has defined the top of the GC ...landa is a big loser ...but only 20secs behind ...could come to nothing
  • Pross
    Not convinced by the time gaps
  • mididoctors
    They are coming back
  • Pross
    This will be interesting as two only bothered with the stage and two wanting to stretch the gap. Needs all four riding really
  • mididoctors
    Wheres landa ?
  • Pross
    There's no way Almeida is closing, not sure about the Lands group though
  • mididoctors
    Look at Yates ..lol ...just here for the stage ...like a shadow in the background
  • mididoctors
    Possovivo like a one legged pirate coming up behind
  • mididoctors
    Yates clipping off
  • mididoctors
    Yates is pro
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,387

He looks incredibly ugly on a bike.
  • blazing_saddles
    Yates should have enough of a gap
  • mididoctors
    Yates is pro

He looks incredibly ugly on a bike.
    Crash victim wasn't he
  • 15” but dropping