Giro 2021:- Stage 12: Siena – Bagno di Romagna 212 km **Spoilers**

1235»

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    Pross said:

womack said:

Got to say I've more sympathy with Brambilla than Bennett there - not the getting relegated but the being annoyed at not cooperating.

To be honest I can't see a lot of difference between today's third place sprint and the one where Swift beat the Cofidis dude at Tro Bro the other day, Swift definitely blocked him off but obviously kept the win.

I feel sure if Swift was called Bouhani he would have been demoted.

Swift may have veered slightly off his line on a slight curve. Brambilla's was an act of petulance with someone he'd been having a bit of a spat with for the last 30km (and Bouhanni's latest indiscretion was a deliberate act against someone he thought wasn't giving him enough respect).
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,860
    Pross said:

Pross said:

womack said:

Got to say I've more sympathy with Brambilla than Bennett there - not the getting relegated but the being annoyed at not cooperating.

To be honest I can't see a lot of difference between today's third place sprint and the one where Swift beat the Cofidis dude at Tro Bro the other day, Swift definitely blocked him off but obviously kept the win.

Swift may have veered slightly off his line on a slight curve. Brambilla's was an act of petulance with someone he'd been having a bit of a spat with for the last 30km (and Bouhanni's latest indiscretion was a deliberate act against someone he thought wasn't giving him enough respect).
    Was amusing thou
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • womack
    womack Posts: 566
    Pross said:

womack said:

Swift may have veered slightly off his line on a slight curve. Brambilla's was an act of petulance with someone he'd been having a bit of a spat with for the last 30km.
    But the end result is the same, Brambilla blocked Bennet, Swift blocked the Cofidis chap.