saturday renormalising the thirteen infinities of the quantum pineapple

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    orraloon said:

No seen the Bianchi wumman. Linky?

Anthony R Brown is a belter though.

She's a lunatic. You heard it here first.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    edited March 2021
    I'm thinking of cooking lamb tomorrow, and what to accompany, early wild garlic pesto I think, simple buttered cabbage, roast potatoes. I'm eating a packet of smith's scampi fries. Watching the second of three programmes on Persian art on the iplayer. I'll be sad when no-one makes programmes like that any more.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    oxoman said:

Suspect Chelmer CC may be kicking their first ever member out of the club for bringing it into disrepute.

He’s decided to take on a mathematician with some maths now.
  • MattFalle
    yeah, "she's" milemuncher.
  • MattFalle
    johngti said:

oxoman said:

Suspect Chelmer CC may be kicking their first ever member out of the club for bringing it into disrepute.

He’s decided to take on a mathematician with some maths now.
    oh. "that" mathematician.

harrrrumph.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,227
    Ah, good fun today. Winding up Mr Anthony R. Brown has added an extra glow to a day when got a nice bike ride in, first in 2 weeks because of other stuff, good for the sanity in these times, then good finish climbs to ogle in TA and PN, and finish with some lovely raspberries, get that vit C hit. Chilled.
  • johngti
    Do you think he’s realised he can’t win yet?
  • MattFalle
    nah. he's a nob. it'll take him days to work it out.

and even then, if its anytjing like his maths, he'll get it wrong.
  • hopkinb
    edited March 2021
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,765
    I think he may need help, yet he thinks he's a genius.
    I made it hail today by attempting to clean my bike. Went to the new bike shop to get some degreaser as stupidly I'd completely run out. Just an excuse to mooch around a bike shop. Balfes, never heard of them until recently but have a new shop just down the road.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,194
    I have noticed that Hoppy has ignored all of the above posts and concentrated on food.
    Seems like he has his priorities right.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    edited March 2021
    sungod said:

pinno said:

Can't believe you used a blow torch.

electric heat gun, set to 'warm'
    Aah.
    As I boil the wax off the chain, it comes out warm anyway.

I wonder (given the price of the UFO), I could assemble a bath narrow and long, enough to accommodate a 114 link chain (approx.) and hotter than a snake's 4ss in a wagon rut, with lid.
    Maybe even use some copper and my stalwart power pack (35amps max - other power sources are available) to heat the bath...
    I might be 'in the shed' tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7oqFqj9uU
  • hopkinb
    pinno said:

I have noticed that Hoppy has ignored all of the above posts and concentrated on food.
    Seems like he has his priorities right.

I definitely said I had some green chain lube I liked.

I really don't look at the other bits of the forum now that there is no silly commuter racing. I would look at the workshop bit, but all the helpful types are here on BB anyway, and one of them even just lives down the road.

There be dragons, and the swivel-eyed of various hues.
  • MattFalle
    the other parts of tge forum do get weird, yes. i think female buttmuncher and Sweary Tone were particularly weird though.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

the other parts of tge forum do get weird, yes. i think female buttmuncher and Sweary Tone were particularly weird though.

There is no female buttmuncher - didn't you read the PM's between Seano and I to which you were cc'd in?!
  • veronese68
    Not on the PMs but I did click the link to her website and it seems legit. I think she is well intentioned but takes running far too seriously and I don't like runnering because it hurts.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,644
    edited March 2021
    Wrong thread
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,267
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Can't believe you used a blow torch.

electric heat gun, set to 'warm'
    I wonder (given the price of the UFO), I could assemble a bath narrow and long, enough to accommodate a 114 link chain (approx.) and hotter than a snake's 4ss in a wagon rut, with lid.
    Maybe even use some copper and my stalwart power pack (35amps max - other power sources are available) to heat the bath...
    I might be 'in the shed' tomorrow.
    a vertical channel just big enough for the chain would be better, or for a chain folded in half - to minimise surface area for solvent loss - you could even cap it and use a vacuum pump to remove the air so that the lube fills the internal space in the rollers when uncapped :smiley:

found where i stashed my old ufo, cool dark place with the tubs, so it's currently a bottle of squidgy glop

btw i stored it in a pete bottle - a spare rocknroll gold dispenser bottle - the ufo sds says n-hexane and pentane, which probably mess with ldpe/hdpe, certainly warps chain boxes

the new ufo is in an hdpe bottle, with a much better nozzle/seal, didn't find a new sds, presumably they removed the *anes
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • johngti

Not on the PMs but I did click the link to her website and it seems legit. I think she is well intentioned but takes running far too seriously and I don't like runnering because it hurts.

What’s the website? If it’s about running I may have some use for it
  • pinno

She is legit, I emailed her.
  • pinno
    sungod said:

...vacuum...

This.

• veronese68
    johngti said:

https://www.wendyroberts.co.uk/

Didn't really look very much, just clicked out of curiosity.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

There is no female buttmuncher - didn't you read the PM's between Seano and I to which you were cc'd in?!
    no because i don't get notifications - i'll head on now.
  • MattFalle

johngti said:

https://www.wendyroberts.co.uk/

Didn't really look very much, clicked out of curiosity.
    its not the best - very wishy washy tbh.

i wouldn't.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

no because i don't get notifications - i'll head on now.
    nothing received dude - just two from travellinhobo saying corona virus is fake.

this weekend has really bought them out tbh...
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

sorry - you emailed her?
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    edited March 2021
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

sorry - you emailed her?
    He sent her d.i.c.k pics
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

sorry - you emailed her?
    Yep.

She loses her mum recently and posts on a bike forum where she gets abuse and the potential for even more abuse once the posse re-enforces and confirms the idea that this is another duplicate account...

Except they are wrong.

Not the wisest thing to be posting on an internet forum as a newbie with such a delicate subject but we can forgive her as she is grieving and probably not making rational decisions.

It's no reason to be subject to abuse though.

I mean, this forum is like an old tree where branches are dying and snapping off all over the place and there's grave diggers everywhere, mad keen on using their shovels for some inexplicable reason.

I also don't want to fan Imposter or Brundonbianchi's fire either.