saturday renormalising the thirteen infinities of the quantum pineapple

124»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

Not on the PMs but I did click the link to her website and it seems legit. I think she is well intentioned but takes running far too seriously and I don't like runnering because it hurts.

She is legit, I emailed her.
    sorry - you emailed her?
    Yep.

She loses her mum recently and posts on a bike forum where she gets abuse and the potential for even more abuse once the posse re-enforces and confirms the idea that this is another duplicate account...

Except they are wrong.

Not the wisest thing to be posting on an internet forum as a newbie with such a delicate subject but we can forgive her as she is grieving and probably not making rational decisions.

It's no reason to be subject to abuse though.

I mean, this forum is like an old tree where branches are dying and snapping off all over the place and there's grave diggers everywhere, mad keen on using their shovels for some inexplicable reason.

I also don't want to fan Imposter or Brundonbianchi's fire either.
    You checked her out because you didn’t believe her. Pinno & baying mob = same.

One of us! One of us! One of us!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    edited March 2021
    “They are wrong” 🙄 Cheeky fecker.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    seanoconn said:

Bollox. I got in contact to confirm that she was bona fide and expressed concern if someone had used her ID.

You went fishing.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Bollox. I got in contact to confirm that she was bona fide and expressed concern if someone had used her ID.

You went fishing.

Ha! Exactly, to confirm she was bona fide. Ergo you didn’t believe her. Tomato tomato
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Potato, potato.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Lets call the whole thing off.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Move to Adelaide. Lol. Winter here is like your average summer. And the joint is built for cycling.