Pritti, Posh dominatrix. she'll lock you down

1234568»

Comments

• david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    Ok for our pleasure, Pritti is doing the press conference at 5
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Thanks for the heads up. Be prepared to be locked down by Priti...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • david37
    Stevo_666 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Be prepared to be locked down by Priti...

Actually quite looking forwrd to it :)

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Oh dear me she's a cutie. She could kick me around the garage any day of the week.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,203
    Nah.
  • MattFalle
    Yeah.
  • MattFalle
    Its 7 minutes past.

WHERE IS SHE?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Keep the noise down, I'm trying to watch the TV.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,692
    #weirdos
  • MattFalle
    But she’s #lush
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,646
    She is utterly hopeless though. I'm a bit behind on tje broadcast but she has a pretty poor grip on the details. I don't think she is evasive, I think she simply doesn't know.
  • david37
    oooft i feel like ive been told off and had a smacked bottom.

Pretty grim numbers though :(
  • She is utterly hopeless though. I'm a bit behind on tje broadcast but she has a pretty poor grip on the details. I don't think she is evasive, I think she simply doesn't know.

This - always this.
    If you've ever seen her on Question Time or similar.........God awful 'knowledge'.
  • david37

She is utterly hopeless though. I'm a bit behind on tje broadcast but she has a pretty poor grip on the details. I don't think she is evasive, I think she simply doesn't know.

This - always this.
    If you've ever seen her on Question Time or similar.........God awful 'knowledge'.
    she was pretty bang on tonight. Grim numbers.

We need more all dominatrix political shortlists

#ivebeenbad
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,799
    Brief summary - No change but don't be naughty.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,583

To be fair I'm not sure it's the details this lot want her to have a good grip of!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,799
    Pross said:

To be fair I'm not sure it's the details this lot want her to have a good grip of!
    And to compound their misery she isn't the one dishing out the punishment.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    I
    Just
    Don't
    See
    It
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

Nah, not even if she wore a lab coat. The phrase I wouldn't touch that with a 6' pole is entirely appropriate.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,646
    Did you notice she had super high heels AND a raised podium. And she still looked short.

#scotchbonnet
  • david37
    Was she not council house enough for you?
  • MattFalle

Did you notice she had super high heels AND a raised podium. And she still looked short.

#scotchbonnet

imagine that coupled with the same same aforementioned lab coat

#dearsweetthingsofholiness
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

Nah, not even if she wore a lab coat. The phrase I wouldn't touch that with a 6' pole is entirely appropriate.
    nooooo! she's evil lush. she would be making some mad creations only to be foiled at the last minute by lab coat wearing TDNFNATN and TDKBOMB.

Averitable collection of lab coats

#labcoats
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

nooooo! she's evil lush. she would be making some mad creations only to be foiled at the last minute by lab coat wearing TDNFNATN and TDKBOMB.

#labcoats
    Pull yourselves together men, some of the MFs need to take the other MFs outside and give them a stern talking to. If that doesn't work maybe a cold shower.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,692

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

#labcoats
    Pull yourselves together men, some of the MFs need to take the other MFs outside and give them a stern talking to. If that doesn't work maybe a cold shower.
    Wire brush and Dettol sah.
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

#labcoats
    imagine Prittster in lab coat, glasses and heels shouting at you while you're trying to have a peaceful shower.

that would be mega.
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

#labcoats
    Wire brush and Dettol sah.
    😂😂
  • david37
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

But she’s #lush

#labcoats
    imagine Prittster in lab coat, glasses and heels shouting at you while you're trying to have a peaceful shower.

that would be mega.
    I could easily imagine THE Prittster as I had a shower. her wearing waders and a lab coat hair dripping wet and sticking to her sultry face ........

errr I errr best I go now :D