Pritti, Posh dominatrix. she'll lock you down

Comments

• david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    orraloon said:

david37 said:

orraloon said:

david37 said:

id sha g her. for Britain and the Queen obviously.

Are Nigels allowed to? Wot wiv etc etc.

As per PB above, wind up is one thing, showing one's Cyndi Lauper true colours is sunnink else.

A nigel? is that a term used by the enlightened snowflakes?

Dunno, don't know much gammon-speak. Anyway, you pleased with Lewis Hamilton being voted SPOTY 2020?
    it keeps the right on crowd feeling worthy i suppose
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,493
    MattFalle said:

Good pic - thanks for posting MF :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    Pleasure my friend, any time.

#smashtastic
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,616

Priti just found out about this thread...
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    mrb123 said:

Priti just found out about this thread...

What's with the outsized poppy? "I'm considerably more patriotic that youuuu"
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,682
    Careful now Elbow, our resident flagster will be along soon 😊 Can't think for the life of me who it might be.
  • Stevo_666
    Maybe in the interests of balance there should be a 'Ladies of Labour/the Lib Dems' thread. Can't think for the life of me why there isn't one already...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mrb123
    Something for the ladies...

• orraloon
    Whodat? The custodian of the Magic Money Tree?
  • Stevo_666
    edited December 2020
    orraloon said:

Might be why he's popular with the ladies? ;)
  • orraloon
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

So if I got myself RuPaul-ed could I get a multi-million contract for some company I set up oh say yesterday?
  • mrb123
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

What did you see in the billionaire Rishi Sunak?
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

So if I got myself RuPaul-ed could I get a multi-million contract for some company I set up oh say yesterday?
    Give it a go if you think it'll improve your chances :)
  • Stevo_666
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,534
    edited December 2020
    Jeez, I'm not the most PC person in the world and no fan of Patel but WTF made GQ think that was an acceptable subject to have a poll on?

Edit - can't work out if the poll actually existed. I assume the article in the link is an attempt at parody but it's not exactly the Daily Mash.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,683
    Pross said:

Jeez, I'm not the most PC person in the world and no fan of Patel but WTF made GQ think that was an acceptable subject to have a poll on?

Edit - can't work out if the poll actually existed. I assume the article in the link is an attempt at parody but it's not exactly the Daily Mash.

This is the dividing line between Tories and the rest right here - if you find this sort of stuff acceptable or not.
  • Stevo_666

Pross said:

This is the dividing line between Tories and the rest right here - if you find this sort of stuff acceptable or not.
    I dunno, I think a few lefties and centre lefties might find a spoof poll amusing. You've been quite happy to join in this thread yourself I see.
  • Pross
    Stevo_666 said:

Pross said:

I dunno, I think a few lefties and centre lefties might find a spoof poll amusing. You've been quite happy to join in this thread yourself I see.
    I still can't work out if the poll was real and just the article is a spoof or if they made the whole thing up in which case I'm surprised GQ's lawyers aren't in contact with them.
  • Stevo_666
    Pross said:

Stevo_666 said:

Pross said:

I still can't work out if the poll was real and just the article is a spoof or if they made the whole thing up in which case I'm surprised GQ's lawyers aren't in contact with them.
    Not that fussed, it made me laugh :smile:
  • MattFalle
    Its a satirical, albeit very badly written satirical. Its obvious its a satirical.
  • orraloon
    Ok, I gave in and clicked the link. That's a spoof site. Someone cobbled a load of shite together back in June / July this year and er... that's it.
  • It did make me laugh
  • david37
    here she is on the bbc today looking and sounding hot https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55568613
  • You going to incite an attack on a government building so she calls you a bad boy?
  • david37

You going to incite an attack on a government building so she calls you a bad boy?

that conjures a rather pleasant image. Whip CRACK
  • Stevo_666
    david37 said:

You going to incite an attack on a government building so she calls you a bad boy?

Check out the latest Spitting Image sketches of her :)
  • david37
    edited January 2021
    Stevo_666 said:

david37 said:

Check out the latest Spitting Image sketches of her :)
    hahahaha ive just watched Gove visits Mistress Prittis boudouir. it not longer lust its infatuation ololololol

EDIT. with Pritti not Gove obviously
  • Pross
    Have to admit, I do like her voice - just the right amount of posh for me. The only problem is that to hear her voice you have to listen to what she's saying which kind of ruins it.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,629
    Pross said:

Have to admit, I do like her voice - just the right amount of posh for me. The only problem is that to hear her voice you have to listen to what she's saying which kind of ruins it.

Half of what she says is meaningless. Listen to that part.