Pritti, Posh dominatrix. she'll lock you down

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Pross said:

Quite good looking on the outside but comes across as very ugly on the inside.

You're too kind. She's absolutely fuck1ng despicable on the inside.

Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    Ben6899 said:

Pross said:

Quite good looking on the outside but comes across as very ugly on the inside.

You're too kind. She's absolutely fuck1ng despicable on the inside.

i wouldnt mind finding out for myself :)
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941

Some people are going to be conflicted...

Man those leftie, liberal, remainer snowflakes will be totally owned when they find out that the Home Office is racist.

“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Maybe they were standing their ground when she was bullying them?
  • Lest we forget:

https://youtu.be/AzcvfvzIi5s?t=45

45 seconds in.
  • Can't be posted enough.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

And to get it back on topic, she is quite hot :)

Is that 'hot' as in curry? 😉

C'mon then the Waynes, start flagging away at what is a joke. Blxxdy gammon flavoured snowflakes.
    Have a like 'Loon - this was started as a fun thread I think, not yet another centre leftie whingey bollox thread so you're just getting it back on topic :)
    Neither can this ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • You don't think this is fun?
  • Stevo_666

You don't think this is fun?
    No idea, haven't listened as it had no explanation as to what is was about (the 'lazy Chasey' principle :smile: ).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,713
    Stevo_666 said:

No idea, haven't listened as it had no explanation as to what is was about (the 'lazy Chasey' principle :smile: ).
    It's a sketch where someone makes fun of the fact Patel confuses what counter terrorism and terrorism means.

So she spends most of the interview (an actual interview she did) referring to punishments for "counter-terrorists" and putting measures in place "in order to prevent counter-terrorism".

She's thick as sh!t and it is only out of her lapdog loyalty to BoJo and his shamelessness that she hasn't lost her second job ministerial role for breaking ministerial code.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    Michael Spicer / the room next door is amusing. He's done a lot of these clips, not just on Vacant, worth seeking out for some entertainment.
  • When Ian Hislop challenges her on capital punishment on QT is another belter. She makes Diane Abbot look competent.
  • Stevo_666 said:

It's really something.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,918

When Ian Hislop challenges her on capital punishment on QT is another belter. She makes Diane Abbot look competent.

https://youtu.be/_DrsVhzbLzU
  • briantrumpet
    Her idiocy is quite breathtaking.
  • rick_chasey

Just doesn't listen in that instance.

• briantrumpet

Maybe not, but the fact that she thinks that killing several innocent people in the name of deterrence is OK tells you pretty much all one needs to know about her intellect and powers of reasoning. Either that, or she's just a total bastärd and doesn't care.
  • rick_chasey

Maybe not, but the fact that she thinks that killing several innocent people in the name of deterrence is OK tells you pretty much all one needs to know about her intellect and powers of reasoning. Either that, or she's just a total bastärd and doesn't care.
    Latter.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,624
    I think her argument is that it would be possible to require a higher standard of guilt for capital punishment to be used. I find that slightly less ridiculous than the idea that people would be less willing to murder when faced with the prospect of capital punishment than they would be if it was merely life imprisonment. She doesn't come across as particularly bright and as a politician should be well versed on the debates on issues of conscience.

• Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

It's a sketch where someone makes fun of the fact Patel confuses what counter terrorism and terrorism means.

So she spends most of the interview (an actual interview she did) referring to punishments for "counter-terrorists" and putting measures in place "in order to prevent counter-terrorism".

She's thick as sh!t and it is only out of her lapdog loyalty to BoJo and his shamelessness that she hasn't lost her second job ministerial role for breaking ministerial code.
    So a bit Abbott-esque then?
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,256
    edited November 2020
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

No, this is the most Abbott esque one (very good by our poundshop Sarah Cooper).

• david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313

The bigger picture?

• rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,676
    david37 said:

The bigger picture?

Go on. What bigger picture do you see?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • drhaggis
    drhaggis Posts: 1,150
    edited November 2020
    I'll be honest. I despise Priti, I find her hot in a dominatrix way, and I despise myself for finding her hot.
  • Stevo_666
    drhaggis said:

I'll be honest. I despise Priti, I find her hot in a dominatrix way, and I despise myself for finding her hot.

You don't look anything like Michael Gove, do you?

https://youtu.be/gfddokPIu8Q
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

No, this is the most Abbott esque one (very good by our poundshop Sarah Cooper).

I suspect David37 can identify with the 3 word strapline on that tweet :smile:
  • drhaggis
    drhaggis Posts: 1,150
    edited November 2020
    Fark, my employer has migrated from a standard IMAP/SMTP email system to Exchange and, well, everything is farked up. Previously arranged and read emails are now polluting my inbox. IT suggests it all worked as intended, and that maybe I need to sort this on my own, manually. On thousands upon thousands of emails. Priti is in my mind in different ways from my previous post (and for the record, I'm younger and more handsone than Gove).

EDIT: Emailed line manager to complain, who had a brilliang automatic reply along "Sorry I am too busy sorting out the farked up email transition"
  • I wonder how said Civil Service would have reacted had Tom Cruise been their boss? :wink::smiley: