Disc, discs, everywhere

12346»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,422

Boring, boring, boring. FFS, you two are as bad as each other. From disc brakes to a censored slap fest in one thread. Really?

Damn right it’s fking boring, the guy has been banned from here and rejoined eleven times now. And every time he starts by pretending it’s not him, and ends up offering to meet up in person to ‘sort things out’. There’s usually some casual sexism, racism or homophobia thrown in along the way. He’s utterly predictable, sadly, and his tenure this time looks like going the same way as all the others. If he didn’t talk such a load of shiit, nobody would notice...

Boring, boring, boring. You are beginning to sound like a demented stalker, FA. The cycling community is small and we already know what we know. You are just not getting it are you?

Time to move on ffs.
    Mate, you don't have to read it. You don't have to reply either. If the idea of me calling out the worst and most persistent troll we've ever had on these forums bothers you so much, then simply use the ignore function...
    Why do you feel compelled to call out the 'worst troll ever in the universe ever' ?

Now, if I add: "Have you got nothing better to do?"

That makes me a hypocrite. Do you understand?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,204
    I think the thread title should be changed to 'Corkscrew v Fishing kit'.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,851

Boring, boring, boring. FFS, you two are as bad as each other. From disc brakes to a censored slap fest in one thread. Really?

Damn right it’s fking boring, the guy has been banned from here and rejoined eleven times now. And every time he starts by pretending it’s not him, and ends up offering to meet up in person to ‘sort things out’. There’s usually some casual sexism, racism or homophobia thrown in along the way. He’s utterly predictable, sadly, and his tenure this time looks like going the same way as all the others. If he didn’t talk such a load of shiit, nobody would notice...

Boring, boring, boring. You are beginning to sound like a demented stalker, FA. The cycling community is small and we already know what we know. You are just not getting it are you?

Time to move on ffs.
    Mate, you don't have to read it. You don't have to reply either. If the idea of me calling out the worst and most persistent troll we've ever had on these forums bothers you so much, then simply use the ignore function...
    A contender for the irony thread methinks.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    pblakeney said:

Time to move on ffs.
    A contender for the irony thread methinks.
    It may be ironic, but we all have choices. My choice is to respond to him. Others may choose to ignore or otherwise do nothing..

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028

Time to move on ffs.
    There is no ignore function any more
    In which case, simply exercise your own discretion...
  • pinno
    Aaah see - First Aspect is scared of my big brother and he had better say sorry or else.
  • dannbodge said:

dannbodge said:

I was more than happy with my Rim brake Specialized Tarmac.
    Until I got in a little accident and the frame got written off.

I looked at loads of new bikes but nothing grabbed my fancy so got another Tarmac, only this time a S-Works SL6 with discs.

I had no other option if I wanted a new Tarmac. Specialized only sell disc frame now. (Yes I could have gone 2nd hand or got a different bike but that's not what I wanted)

You can still get a rim brake SL6. I think the SL7 is disc only.
    Nope.
    After 2019 the Tarmac went disc only, even the SL6.

No where had the 2019 in stock in any decent colours, so I had to go my2020 which are disc only.
    The high end Giants are all disc braked now.

It's already been pointed out that this is not correct.
    The Propel Advanced SL which is what I was referring to really, is disc only.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,661
    pinno said:

Aaah see - First Aspect is scared of my big brother and he had better say sorry or else.

He's a pussy
  • pinno
    He was censored long ago.
This discussion has been closed.