The Vikings are HERE! Be afraid. *possible spoilers* *definite pillaging *

1789101113»

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,529

I didn't actually get to see it, so I might be wrong, but you get some weird stuff like that - e.g. that Tour stage where Roglic crashed and got the same time as (can't actually remember, Remco?) - the finish was a decent climb for a puncheur but it wasn't categorised, so the 3km rule stood

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Should probably have remembered to add Mads P's two stages and GC win in the Lidl Tour of Germany here, which was just Lidl-Trek dominance (won every stage, the GC and the points).

Lidl-Trek getting more Danish Dynamite next season as Søren Kragh Andersen joins on a two year contract

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,441

Do we know where Cecille Uttrup Ludwig will be riding next year yet? She's out of contract with FDJ-Suez at the end of the year and with the arrival of Labous, plus the expectation that Vollering is also heading that way, I'm assuming she's moving elsewhere.

• No_Ta_Doctor

I think the rumour was Canyon-SRAM but no idea yet really

Asbjørn Hellemøse, who was with Trek until 2023 then went off and did some gravel when he didn't get a renewal is joining Jayco-Alula

• No_Ta_Doctor

The production line is still working....

Aside from Danes taking the full GC podium, Anton Louw and Theodor Clemmensen both won stages and Noah Lindholm won the youth, points and mountain jerseys.

This is a race that includes Pidcock, MvdP, Simmons, Kämna, Oomen, Hirschi, Gougeard and Jungels in it's recent(ish) winners

• DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,233

It clashed with the Giro della Lunigiana so most of the top juniors (Seixas, Finn, Álvarez and, of course, the unfortunate Jakob Omrzel) were missing. Clemmensen and Møller Andersen are worth keeping an eye on though.

• DeadCalm

I've only just realised that the team Clemmensen and Møller Andersen are riding for (GRENKE - Auto Eder) is the Red Bull U19 team so I'd expect to see both riding in the espoirs for the new Red Bull U23 team alongside Lorenzo Finn and, if rumours are to be believed, Jarno Widar. That's potentially a hell of a team.

• DeadCalm

It's just been pointed out to me that Møller Andersen is unlikely to be riding for the Red Bull U23 team next year as he'll still be a junior! His results this year are very impressive for a first year junior.