Harry. Is it ok...?

orraloon
orraloon Posts: 12,790
edited November 2017 in The cake stop
In the style of The Last Leg, is it ok for Prince Harry to marry an Americun given who his father is?
«134

Comments

  • He's 5th in line (soon to be 6th)

    He will never be King. So who really gives a fook?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,425
    What does James Hewitt have against Americans?
  • TBH, If the guy's happy then isn't that the important thing?

    Plus she is a damn sight better looking than Kate is.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    The only question that needs answering for me - do we get an extra day off work?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,156
    Dinyull wrote:
    The only question that needs answering for me - do we get an extra day off work?

    No.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Pah
  • orraloon wrote:
    In the style of The Last Leg, is it ok for Prince Harry to marry an Americun given who his father is?

    It's the future - we're no longer looking to Europe.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,790
    It's the future - we're no longer looking to Europe.
    Yeah. Blxxdy Saxe-Coburgs, comin' over 'ere. Gawn, get back to that Germany where you belong. #TakeBackControl
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    The main questionon on my mind is How will they write her out of Suits? Kill her off on the assumption she'll never be back? or leave the door open for a return in case it all goes tits up?
  • orraloon wrote:
    It's the future - we're no longer looking to Europe.
    Yeah. Blxxdy Saxe-Coburgs, comin' over 'ere. Gawn, get back to that Germany where you belong. #TakeBackControl

    you missed breeding like rabbits, born on an estate and living off the state
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    What does James Hewitt have against Americans?

    Chapeau. As soon as I read the OP I thought the same but was beaten at the internet.

    My other key concern appears to already have been addressed. I'm disappointed that a day off work is unlikely.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    My mate Mark has got engaged. Does the nation fawn after him and have live media updates on their engagement ?

    What do you mean, NO

    How is he any different, because you don't know Harry and he's done feck all for you too.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • ben@31 wrote:
    My mate Mark has got engaged. Does the nation fawn after him and have live media updates on their engagement ?

    What do you mean, NO

    How is he any different, because you don't know Harry and he's done feck all for you too.

    Hey, welcome to the world.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    ben@31 wrote:
    My mate Mark has got engaged. Does the nation fawn after him and have live media updates on their engagement ?

    What do you mean, NO

    How is he any different, because you don't know Harry and he's done feck all for you too.

    Hey, welcome to the world.

    I just cant comprehend why people out there fawn after such an outdated and unfair institution ?
    How many schools and hospitals will have their budgets cut while we pay for Harrys wedding?
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • ben@31 wrote:
    My mate Mark has got engaged. Does the nation fawn after him and have live media updates on their engagement ?

    What do you mean, NO

    How is he any different, because you don't know Harry and he's done feck all for you too.

    Hey, welcome to the world.

    media would not bother if people did not buy/click on this sh1t.

    There is a strong link between volume of these stories and Brexit supporting media - I will let you draw your own conclusions
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    I think the Daily hate Mail write about this dysfunctional family because of their poor standard of journalism and they'd have nothing else to write about. Well except "Rita Ora flaunts her enviably toned posterior and shows off a hint of sideboob in yellow one-piece as she rings in her 27th in Kenya"
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • ben@31 wrote:
    I think the Daily hate Mail write about this dysfunctional family because of their poor standard of journalism and they'd have nothing else to write about. Well except "Rita Ora flaunts her enviably toned posterior and shows off a hint of sideboob in yellow one-piece as she rings in her 27th in Kenya"


    Been at it for years, as this example from the early 19th century shows:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... alace.html
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    It's one of those things. He's sacrificing himself for Brexit and UK/US relations. That's it really.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What does James Hewitt have against Americans?

    Chapeau. As soon as I read the OP I thought the same but was beaten at the internet.

    My other key concern appears to already have been addressed. I'm disappointed that a day off work is unlikely.

    What do you mean? Am pretty sure Harry will get the day off for his wedding.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,916
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What does James Hewitt have against Americans?

    Chapeau. As soon as I read the OP I thought the same but was beaten at the internet.

    My other key concern appears to already have been addressed. I'm disappointed that a day off work is unlikely.

    What do you mean? Am pretty sure Harry will get the day off for his wedding.
    The day off what?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,972
    The marketing team at Netflix must have had the best day ever.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What does James Hewitt have against Americans?

    Chapeau. As soon as I read the OP I thought the same but was beaten at the internet.

    My other key concern appears to already have been addressed. I'm disappointed that a day off work is unlikely.

    What do you mean? Am pretty sure Harry will get the day off for his wedding.
    The day off what?

    Haha too twoo,why couldn't he have met a nice girl like sally,she loves a nice slice of cake too.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    ben@31 wrote:
    Rita Ora flaunts her enviably toned posterior and shows off a hint of sideboob in yellow one-piece as she rings in her 27th in Kenya

    Link?
    Ben

    Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    ben@31 wrote:
    I think the Daily hate Mail write about this dysfunctional family because of their poor standard of journalism and they'd have nothing else to write about. Well except "Rita Ora flaunts her enviably toned posterior and shows off a hint of sideboob in yellow one-piece as she rings in her 27th in Kenya"

    Who's Rita Ora? Does she make those overpriced chocolate sandwich biscuits?

    On topic of Harry. I'm not least bit interested in his personal affairs and can't understand why the news agencies and press think I am, by catapulting his engagement to headline news.
    The only mark of respect I'll pay him is his drive and enthusiasm for supporting injured service personnel and his backing of the Invictus games. You may mock him for it, but we'd all be more pixxed off it the face of Invictus was Bono or David Cameron.
    Anyway Harry. Good luck mate. But I don't want to hear anything more about your private life. It just isn't important.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,026
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Anyway Harry. Good luck mate. But I don't want to hear anything more about your private life. It just isn't important.
    This.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Mr Goo wrote:
    ben@31 wrote:
    I think the Daily hate Mail write about this dysfunctional family because of their poor standard of journalism and they'd have nothing else to write about. Well except "Rita Ora flaunts her enviably toned posterior and shows off a hint of sideboob in yellow one-piece as she rings in her 27th in Kenya"

    Who's Rita Ora? Does she make those overpriced chocolate sandwich biscuits?

    On topic of Harry. I'm not least bit interested in his personal affairs and can't understand why the news agencies and press think I am, by catapulting his engagement to headline news.
    The only mark of respect I'll pay him is his drive and enthusiasm for supporting injured service personnel and his backing of the Invictus games. You may mock him for it, but we'd all be more pixxed off it the face of Invictus was Bono or David Cameron.
    Anyway Harry. Good luck mate. But I don't want to hear anything more about your private life. It just isn't important.

    a very short piece of research would reveal that Harry does not want people hearing about his private life
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    We will now.
  • Robert88 wrote:
    We will now.

    still not his fault.

    But do not get me wrong. As a staunch republican I would throw all of the in-bred bunch of scroungers into the street with nothing but the clothes on their back. But if we do have to have royals then I prefer them to be pissed and stoned watching Netflix and asking for "that one to be washed and brought to my tent"
  • Just one more for the guillotine.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Anyway Harry. Good luck mate. But I don't want to hear anything more about your private life. It just isn't important.
    This.

    Very much this.

    Don't give the Royal Family much thought at all but to all the republicans on here, how would I materially benefit from the abolition of the monarchy?