TLW1s au pair thread

Comments

• Stevo 666 wrote:
    You can trust a chartered accountant...

That's what they said about Enron wasn't it?

Oh.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You can trust a chartered accountant...

That's what they said about Enron wasn't it?

Oh.
    Enron paid too much tax because they declared these massive profits that didn't exist. Clearly something I'd never do :D

Anyway, if I screw up I only make a company poorer. I wonder how many people on here would want Dr. Matthew 'Human Centipede' Falle operating on them :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    I am prepared to throw my hat in as impartial judge to get this settled once and for all.
    I'm sure that Pinno will support your application if you send him those 'special' pics of Mrs. Womble that everyone else has seen.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I am prepared to throw my hat in as impartial judge to get this settled once and for all.
    I'm sure that Pinno will support your application if you send him those 'special' pics of Mrs. Womble that everyone else has seen.

Yeah yeah. Even I know Sean is too vain to send anything but pictures of himself.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I'll put myself forward here. I've done courses on integrity, ethics and all that bollox.

Looks like im in with all the yummy mummies on a friday as well.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    I'll put myself forward here. I've done courses on integrity, ethics and all that bollox.

...but you work in the financial services industry/
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

I know. That's why I had to do all these courses. I started out in the mid 90s so had to have my Ethical Meter realigned. I'm the idael person, honest...
  • pinno
    I did all that at the Chelsea Building Society.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

I know. That's why I had to do all these courses. I started out in the mid 90s so had to have my Ethical Meter realigned. I'm the idael person, honest...
    'The Wolf of a Small Street in a Scottish Village' doesn't quite have the same ring about it as the original.
  • Garry H
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

'The Wolf of a Small Street in a Scottish Village' doesn't quite have the same ring about it as the original.

"Street" would be pushing it.

Anyway, what about the pair, I mean au pair?
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

"Street" would be pushing it.

Anyway, what about the pair, I mean au pair?
    Silence on that.

Got any pics of those dwarf tossing parties that must have gone on in the 90's?
  • Garry H
    I don't recall any of it. Memory loss caused by landing on my head too many times.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    I don't recall any of it. Memory loss caused by landing on my head too many times.
    :D
  • Garry H
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Why do you think I left the big smoke!!
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Why do you think I left the big smoke!!
    I didn't think it was because you were getting tossed too many times.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Look, back to the matter at hand. We all need to get behind one person to receive the pictures and we all know the best person for the job is me. I've already got Hopper's nod as well as my own, I am clearly trustworthy as I work in the motor trade. I've even got my name in green I'm so reputable.
    When TLW isn't looking I'll post them on the girly thread.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Look, back to the matter at hand. We all need to get behind one person to receive the pictures and we all know the best person for the job is me. I've already got Hopper's nod as well as my own, I am clearly trustworthy as I work in the motor trade. I've even got my name in green I'm so reputable.

I can read
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    OK, you got my vote as I know you have my email address :)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    V68 wins!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Garry H
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Look, back to the matter at hand. We all need to get behind one person to receive the pictures and we all know the best person for the job is me. I've already got Hopper's nod[/b] as well as my own, I am clearly trustworthy as I work in the motor trade. I've even got my name in green I'm so reputable.

Sorry to hear that. I thought they'd eradicated it in Victorian times
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nope, Hopper's nod is fast becoming a problem again in SW London. The WHO are worried it might go pandemic.
  • Garry H
    hopkinb wrote:
    Nope, Hopper's nod is fast becoming a problem again in SW London. The WHO are worried it might go pandemic.

You know it's serious when Roger Daltrey worries about it.
  • hopkinb wrote:

I hear the only cure is repeated exposure to pictures of the decolletage of a certain live-in child minder, although NICE seem curiously quiet on the subject.
  • hopkinb
    Garry H wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

You know it's serious when Roger Daltrey worries about it.

• hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:

I hear the only cure is repeated exposure to pictures of the decolletage of a certain live-in child minder, although NICE seem curiously quiet on the subject.

Well, V68 and I are riddled with it. Absolutely lifting with Hopper's nod. Come on TLW, save a couple of chap's lives by sending us pictures of your au pair's norks.
  • veronese68
    TLW1 wrote:
    I can read
    You were supposed to be looking away at that point. Cheat!
  • hopkinb wrote:
    [Come on TLW, save a couple of chap's lives by sending us pictures of your au pair's norks.

Wait, we need a control group too, for a proper science-type trial. Some of us who are only mildly Nodded, and others who are Nod-free should also be exposed, just to make sure about placebos or something.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I've already got Hopper's nod ...

Only because you fix his bike and any contrary decision might compromise that. He's obviously not silly or at least, he' has decided that bikes with brakes that work are better than a pic of some floosies Norks. I think you have a 'tick' not a nod VN and therefore are not of sound mind and body and the last person who should get the pics.

I don't nod and I haven't got a 'tick' but I do wobble. Mohammed Ali wobbled for most of his retired life
    and he was the greatest so I should get the pics.
  • veronese68
    Piña obviously doesn't want to see the pictures. We need a consensus on one person to receive the pictures. I have selflessly volunteered to accept them for the team, explained clearly why and how this will work. Obviously nobody should tell TLW I will make them public. Everyone else understands and is on board, yet Piña continues to undermine me. This can only lead me to the conclusion that Piña doesn't like young ladies and wants to get back to his inflatable Theresa May doll.
  • It should be because I am married and so therefore would view the norkage with indifference and cold clinical analysis.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.