Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Still drinking and eating too much - so happy

Think I need to do a bit of exercise...
    Isn’t that bad for you?
    I'll find out shortly...
    Dead now?
    A bit on the stiff side. Fnarr fnarr.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167

Indeed my 2020 vision predicts many hangovers tomorrow. Also it must finally be the year I get one right in the CDP with Phil the Greek.

We're doing absolutely bu$$er all tonight as usual on NYE. How exciting. But at least I'll feel OK tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Happy New Year, nobs.
    See you on the other side.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Stevo_666
    Happy Noo Year, Mongs :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    So busy here
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

So busy here

We could rename it the weekly musings thread?
  • JBA
    I muse daily on why they made such an horrendous change to the forums and if anyone has been sacked for it yet.

Morning, ghostly spirits.
    Coming back to work this week was deeply depressing and I am already looking forward to a week off in February.

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • tlw1
    I can’t blame the forum change as I was lax posting before
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    tlw1 said:

You've been getting lax generally of late, still can't re-grow a liver though :-)
    Can't say I'm much better, busier than a one armed juggler with crabs so not posting much.
    Warm and moist this morning, unfortunately that's a reference to the weather.
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

You've been getting lax generally of late, still can't re-grow a liver though :-
    :smiley:
  • Stevo_666
    Not a bad day so far. One of our Sith Ifrican lot brought load of Biltong into the office from their hols back home, so have been stuffing my face on that - loverly and way better than that overpriced freeze dried crap we get in the supermarket.
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

Not a bad day so far. One of our Sith Ifrican lot brought load of Biltong into the office from their hols back home, so have been stuffing my face on that - loverly and way better than that overpriced freeze dried censored we get in the supermarket.

Never seen such an accurate post in here
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Not a bad day so far. One of our Sith Ifrican lot brought load of Biltong into the office from their hols back home, so have been stuffing my face on that - loverly and way better than that overpriced freeze dried censored we get in the supermarket.

Yay, I get a gold star.
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yay, I get a gold star.
    Don’t think it’s was the South Africans that handed those out
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yay, I get a gold star.
    I think that’s better than a chocolate starfish.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yay, I get a gold star.
    Or a rusty sheriff's badge.
  • JBA
    Fryday!
    A bacon and mushroom roll is inbound and then it's a mid-day finish for me. You never know, I might go for a bike ride this afternoon.

• tlw1
    Yeah Friday and WFH :)

Which meant pub last night and pub tonight - obviously
  • Stevo_666
    Just finishing up at work and the minions have already left, the lazy barstewards. I shall be riding home soon on my newly refurbed communter bike, complete with new chainset and a manly 53/39 chain ring, none of this wussy 50/34 crap :smile: This will be followed closely by a drink or two...
  • tlw1
    Yeah the weekend

More booze and exercise basically
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yay, I get a gold star.
    Or a rusty sheriff's badge.
    And now you’re bragging about how big your ring is :s

Morning shirt lifters,
    Busy day yesterday improved by large fry up for lunch and beer and pizza in the evening.
    I was quite impressed riding home from work by some scrote on his Carrera 29er keeping up with me as I rode between 2 lanes of traffic then he was next to me on a big roundabout making smartaris comments all whilst pulling a wheelie.
    He may not live very long but it was impressive work as he was close to 20mph on his back wheel.
  • Stevo_666
    Go on then, I'll try to apply the electrodes to this thread as we've all had a week off.

Made it past miserable Monday (or whatever they call it) today. So it can only get better from here. Just wish my little bout of sciatica would **** off and leave me alone!

• tlw1
    Mouth to mouth attempt now needed

• Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Maybe cryogenics is the answer and we can un-freeze it in the future when there are more idiots to liven the place up?
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Maybe cryogenics is the answer and we can un-freeze it in the future when there are more idiots to liven the place up?
    Admitting defeat though
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

Just wish my little bout of sciatica would **** off and leave me alone!

Y'old git! Unfortunately so am I and my back is playing up.
    I was just thinking if this thread was a celebrity I'd have picked it for the death pool.
  • tlw1
    Old gits - complaining about your back and legs........

I’ve got a sore neck, but that’s due to my bike crash when I had to get my ear sawn back on (ok just the top bit) - so it’s cool
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    I've got a sore leg due to my 'train rash' becoming infected. A three hour wait at the walk-in clinic yesterday resulted in this diagnosis and some antibiotics.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Old gits - complaining about your back and legs........

I’ve got a sore neck, but that’s due to my bike crash when I had to get my ear sawn back on (ok just the top bit) - so it’s cool

Pah, they had to stitch my shoulder back on a little while back.

We sound like their Yorkshiremen.
  • Stevo_666
    Longshot said:

I've got a sore leg due to my 'train rash' becoming infected. A three hour wait at the walk-in clinic yesterday resulted in this diagnosis and some antibiotics.

That's less cool unfortunately...