The Daily Musings Thread...

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Where has the last week gone? Sure I posted here not that long ago. Anyhow, may need a priest to administer the last rites to the forum...

Been out for a sneaky beer of the 'just doing a bit of overtime in the office, dear' variety o:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Yep “This is an ex-parrot” sums it up.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Forum's dead, baby. Forum's dead.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Stevo_666
    JBA said:

Forum's dead, baby. Forum's dead.

Although what happens before that quote is very Crudcatcher >:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    We can’t let it just wimp to a slow death, we need to get this part of the forum banned instead :)
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

We can’t let it just wimp to a slow death, we need to get this part of the forum banned instead :)

Start a big girls thread?
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Start a big girls thread?
    Rather have a thinner version
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Beggars can’t be choosers
  • Stevo_666

Beggars can’t be choosers

How about the 'Anything under 35 with a skirt and a pulse' thread?
  • veronese68
    Untidiest comment I've heard in a long time the other night, seems appropriate for the crudders of old.
    "She's so fit I'd suck off the last bloke that shagged her"
  • Stevo_666

Untidiest comment I've heard in a long time the other night, seems appropriate for the crudders of old.

As Sid The Sexist used to say; "She's a reet classy tart - you could use her shyte for toothpaste."
  • tlw1

Maddies dad? (Too soon)?
  • Stevo_666
    Maybe the forum isn't dead after all :)

Have a good food and drink fest everyone.
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

Maybe the forum isn't dead after all :)

Have a good food and drink fest everyone.

Not really bothered about the food!
  • bg13.
    bg13. Posts: 5
    Happy Xmas weeds of the dik,
    My monthly input into this den of depravity.
    Been doing a fark load of tree chopping and chipping of the bits! Still got all my fingers.... Just!
    Had a good few boxes in the run up to tomorrow but my bar fitness still needs work, not quite Tlw despite all the practice!.
    Have a good un you massive freaks.
    Toodles
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Merry Christmas, dix.
    Whatever you are doing and whoever you are doing it with, I hope you enjoy it.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • tlw1
    Merry Christmas you retards
  • veronese68
    Happy Christmas spazwangles, enjoy.

Very quiet in our place, kids now 18 and 21 haven’t woken up yet.
  • Stevo_666
    edited December 2019
    The quietness won't last long here as the hounds will wake up soon. Feel a bit sorry for one of them as he had his knackers removed on Monday and is still wearing the cone of shame.

Then it'll be trip to the park, spot of turkey cooking and a large amount of food and wine consumed.

Enjoy you gits :)
  • It's all done and dusted here. All good other than the minor and undignified crash out on the bike this afternoon...

Out to lunch tomorrow with some friends, which should make up for the low wine consumption today.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    Christmas madness over for another year - been a giggle
  • Stevo_666
    Still going here - visit to the in-laws this afternoon for Turkey curry or something exciting like that.
  • tlw1
    Still drinking and eating too much - so happy
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Think I need to do a bit of exercise...
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Isn’t that bad for you?
  • tlw1
    Impromptu party at ours was fun last night, now rehydrating before a run/fun bike ride, then a night out with the current wife
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Isn’t that bad for you?
    I'll find out shortly...
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Isn’t that bad for you?
    I'll find out shortly...
    Dead now?
  • tlw1
    HNY numb nuts
  • veronese68
    Indeed my 2020 vision predicts many hangovers tomorrow. Also it must finally be the year I get one right in the CDP with Phil the Greek.